1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Pls send help @noob
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also Reg, why are you so interested in /how/ I would go about reading fonti but not actually interested in what my read is there? Especially before you even have the answer of whether I soulread her or not.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, didn't want to quote wall anywhere near this early, particularly about Fonti where I know both of you /will/ make fun of me for making this if I'm wrong. But the quotes below are mostly her progression on Beruru (This quoting system cancelling things she quoted in her post sort of ruin context) but the progression there doesn't really feel for show / or for cred in worlds where she's bussing Beruru and some of the comments there I think she'd feel weird making in worlds where Beruru is town (Particularly the "Idk I'm totally like this every game said no town Beruru ever". It feels really natural? That's about the most time I'm going to spend on this when it's this early on.

Because my impression of your play right now is that you're sort of 'waiting' to actually get to your read on her and it's not something I want to rush you on if you're town and trying to solve her that way.

3. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

>_>

<_<

o_o
    --- Post automerged ---
    Read the thread already you frikking noob, it's less than 300 posts.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Gemma - I can mostly see how/why Waco moves across to you and don't mind it much at all (I found your "Mindmeld tbh" comment weird too in that I don't think Vaimes was /entirely/ joking when making the comment and I read yours in a similar "Semi-serious" vein which didn't run with your posting around there), only bit I don't like of it from his is the "Pocket Von" part in 174 feels very reachy and hard to read as a real thought there and more like padding his reasoning in a way I think scum would do slightly more? Don't make much of the rest of his ISO.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Buh, you of all people should know that I drop in and out of serious at a whim. It was semi-serious; I liked his first couple posts in thread, the part that's joking about it is "they're town never going back".

Thanks for going over that.

You've not used the post link correctly btw, forgot to grab it from the postnum. Am 100 ppp.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Eh, I'm not the best at telling when people are serious/not and think him not knowing you at all would have no chance of differentiating that which makes the reasoning for him scum reading you there pretty understandable initially, the Von pocket inclusion to it was blargh though.

And ah, will make sure to grab from the post link number from here on.

Think I feel slightly more confident in my Jan town read after going over him again, really liked most of his responses to you.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I think the thought is fairly easy to have?

If you think that Gemma is scummy for the mindmeld comment, then the thought that she is not aligned with von for it comes to mind pretty fast. Esp if you look at it from a basis level without knowing the players involved.

Which means Von is town and the point in making the post is to look good and maybe pocket him.

The thought itself is just not so much x is a pocket attempt and therefore Gemma is scum.
    The thought is Gemma is scum for her progression here, which makes interaction with Von a likely pocket attempt.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I will go through the thread again in a minute to see what I missed on my phone.

Got home from the doc. Sick for the day. Will get some mild sedative later in case I can't sleep tonight (going strong with 2 hours of sleep in the last 50 hours).

Sooo I am here for a bit in the most moronic state you will ever find me.
    Enjoy the show. I am.

Down to talk about things with people while I look at other things in the thread.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Maybe so but his comment was:

Which feels very much like level 1 thinking? Like "Oh if I agree with someone on something fairly meaningless that's going to stop them from voting me as scum" which is uh? Not really something that scum do often if at all? I don't think it's a thought that's impossible for town to have at all though, I just think it comes /slightly/ more often from scum that are trying to just put forward reasons on why they're doing/voting somewhere.

Hope you managed to get some sleep, read up and give me some quick thoughts.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Geez dude, you're always sick. Get better man.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Think you're being a little generous to Waco there Jan. Think what's more telling in his interactions with me is that he doesn't seem particularly interested in understanding where I'm coming from so much as taking the worst interpretation of things and getting a scumread out of them. Don't think it makes him scum necessarily but I don't think it's very reasonable of him.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Bear was thinking about a fonti/Gemma world for a hot second.

I don't think those posts are likely to happen in that world.

I thought that the first psot would be a cheeky way to get into the thread as partners .. but the progression overall doesn't fit the impression I have.

I will say this .. the fact that she asked fonti for her song.
    Fontis posts "I won't say I'm in love".
    and Gemma reacts instantly with "for the firth time in forever" is weird.
    Within 2 minutes ..

It feels prepared And I would have to look if she could have any idea who fonti is from what has happened in thread.

It is a weird thing to prep as scum partners, because it makes you look bad, but how else does that question happen otherwise?

Unless they are actually masons in which case .. why would gemma talk to fonti the way she is? Makes 0 sense.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Wait what
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh right the name of the song.

Ok all is fine.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am actually doing well .. just haven't slept, but that is more because I am Insane in the membrane as Cypress Hill would say.

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    If only there was a solution to that..............

I agree with the "I don't think Fonti/Gemma are the scum team" here read. Also many reasons you've not mentioned that point against that being the scum team but more interested in your reads/thoughts that aren't anti-aligns at the moment, we can talk about those later. I'm Making A Spreadsheet.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes.

You asked her to reveal .. she did by linking her song.
    And you reacted by linking your song.

There was nothing more to it from your part, which makes so little sense.

I don't see the point of your question when you don't know already what her reaction would be.

If she just says "I am snow white." - how would the conversation go on?
    What would be the point in you asking in the first place? The question makes a lot of sense if you know what happens next, but very little if you don't.

Maybe this is a weird detail in my head .. but like .. can you tell me why you needed fonti to reveal?
    What was your thought when you asked that question?

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

The point of which question, sorry?

If she didn't link a video I probably wouldn't either? I don't see how this is relevant?

I didn't /need/ her to reveal, she just said she would if I asked so I asked because I wanted to know and then share mine.

Think you're just being confused by the girlfriend element.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Without reading anymore.

5 townpoints for Von.

Nothing world changing. I think I mentioned the fact that people read him town very early here, which a lot of times include scum that want to get the early bird towncred and not be #8 that read Von town.

I like Koalas, but I realize that I basically gave him a hand in having fun and being natural early on. Which means I should not read too much into it.
    It is more a .. hey - koalas is fun today .. let's keep him around.

I liked that Waco pointed out the Gemma/Vaimes/Koalas thing, because I would have missed that without rereading.
    I think the progression made sense, but I have to reread it again in a minute to make sure phone!Jan in bed didn't miss out on parts.
    (Considering we had 2 votes (I think) on Gemma at the time there is a mild chance of piling on .. but in that case he got lucky because he found a really good reason to do so).

Bears is here and there are words. I have no actual read on her. I think she is not out of her scumrange.
    But time will tell more on that matter, because I have an actual feeling about her scumrange more than with other people.
    (I have tunneled her on here before in the last game we played .. so I am more about giving her space to see what she does on her own.)

I talked about Gemma earlier and will wait to see what she is doing before I reassess.

That is a start. Not really a lot of eye opening thoughts .. but maybe you can work with it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I am confused because I think your videos fit together in a way the felt premeditated.

But that makes so little sense as either alignment.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I am confused because I think your videos fit together in a way the felt premeditated.

But I have trouble seeing anyone actually doing it as scum.

Ah I actually missed that one.
    Explains you asking.
    --- Post automerged ---
    When dlp keeps an old post and you don't see it before posting.

You are welcome for the spam!

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I think you're chasing a dead end with the videos thing personally.

I'm also a bit leery of the "People town reading X makes them more likely town" in a 2 scum setup but I feel okay about Vaimes's vote movements to be pretty okay with him and I'm sure I'll get a read on him as the day progresses.

Most of your other thoughts make plenty of sense, I'm also giving Beruru space and I'll get a read on her as the day plays out, there's things here I think make her more likely to be scum and some things that I /sort/ of like from her.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I had the video before I asked.

Really fail to see how this is alignment indicative Jan.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    He thinks your video about your character 'fit' as a response to hers really smoothly in a way where you knew what she was posting. It's just a run of the mill tin-foil theory which he's acknowledged is silly since there's no reason for to even happen if you're scum together but it's something he wanted squashed so it's not laying around in the back of his head.

No more mention of videos plz.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Didn't see the thing where fonti said she would reveal for you.

Without that it looked like an odd question by you that had a reaction that feel premeditated.

The only way that is possible would be if you are scum together, because otherwise you could not plan such a thing.
    It is just not possible.

With the Fonti offering the thing it is still odd, but not a car that I should chase after.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It has nothing to do with the amount of scum?

The point is that scum in my experience love to be early on the "Von is town wagon". I have caught Newcomb before because he read Von town for something I didn't think meant anything for Von. Or not enough to make it a hard townread.
    (There is a chance I got lucky .. but I don't believe in luck when talking about me being the best).

My point was not Von is town for the reads on him .. my point is that I am side-eyeing people giving a early read on him.