1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @dichotomousCreator - Your Vaimes ISO/thoughts please.

I barely even have you as town at this stage and have contemplated voting you on more than one occasion this day phase.

I've really struggled to follow a lot of your reads/thoughts/stances int he past ~24-48 hours here and it's...not great?

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

The lynch is either Waco or Kalas today. You townread Waco. So?

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes and you were active int hat game but stayed somewhat superficial with your thoughts Progression.

More sheeping than pushing own Content.

In the dlp game right after that I tunneled you a bit d1 and slightly into d2 because it felt similar.
    Until you exploded d2 and actually pushed Content in a way that was outside of your scumrange.

That is what I am looking for.

Another Thing .. someone .. I Need to check who because I forgot ?! ... someone had vaimes as Person to look at if waco Flips town or something like that.
    I think that is an odd Avenue for scum to take when Vaimes already has this many townreads already (and everybody knowing vaimes meta).

Not Clearing but whoever said that gets a handful of townpoints for them to Keep.

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    The aforementioned "you really only have one game to read the new me off of" thing.

Anyone doing a comparative ISO to a game where I'm scum has to use WHI. Anything else is over two years old and shouldn't be counted.

Of course, as a witch, I would definitely be aware of this...

... so really, people who say I would/wouldn't do things as mafia should examine where that thought process comes from.

I mean I'm town though but yeah.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

When did I say that?
    I said that I think I can get a read on you late d1/d2.
    I said that I have an idea what to look for in your Play, but that it is mostly useless early d1.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    That would be me.

Hi! (peace sign hand emoji)

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yeah, but you read my Content.
    Good Players read my Soul.

And you struggling with my thoughts is not surprising. I struggle with some of yours as well. :p
    And with most of fontis.

Sometimes mafia is just a struggle.
    --- Post automerged ---
    God damn it.

Sometimes life is just another lemontree.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Can't stress how much I appreciate you doing this.

I had a lot of similar thoughts to you re; Jan/Beruru earlier but I think I'm willing to drop that world entirely right now both due to being fairly confident Beruru is just town and thinking Jan maintaining the scum read this long and having this whole "How'd you forget my last scum game" type thing is too uh, weird to come from partners here.

I don't think Jan/DC is super likely but I've not been able to rule it out too and was hoping you might have had something I missed.

I uh, actually think Fonti/Waco is more likely than Fonti/Koalas, I think Koalas doing the whole "Why'd you town read Fonti and not me" type thing when they're both partners is probably not something he does there though your point about Fontis early and mostly unexplained town read on him isn't great I guess.

So Fonti/Jan world is what's been bugging me far more than what it should be lately, I found their interactions, lack of attempts to get reads/comment on each other in any real form and more so far....weird even ignoring Things? Like I'm sort of seeing their treatment of each other a 'distance but not have to actually address the other' type one where they take Waco/Koalas ML's and have the option to go for the win in F5 or buss the other and try and win the F3. And it's the world where I keep going to when I think "What scum team am I losing this game to that I think is realistic". I..don't really know what to do with these thoughts other than hope that if they're town one of them convinces me of it before EOD. So I know you don't really want to talk about Jan /that/ much and you most certainly don't want to talk about Fonti but helap here?

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Vote: Kalas

Join me and together we can rule the galaxy, Jan.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Wait - is EoD in less than 24 hours?

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    EOD is in about 17 hours, yeah.

12. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    17 hours.

13. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    16 hours and 54 minutes, to be precise.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I Am Considering Doing Something Very Stupid.

But no, I'll just continue reading through some ISO's and see if I can firm up where I'm at first.

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Noooo it's 2 AM don't leave me in suspense. :(

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I probably won't do it, just head to bed, that's far too late to stay up on a weeknight.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

We clashed a bit d1 in the mu witchhunt.

Since then we Keep some distance and Play the game next to each other. We still do fun things, but we don't force reads etc.

She was a witch in that game but our clash had nothing to do with our alignments.

We normally get similar reads at similar times and have some sort of Connection through it, which has not really happened this game?

There is a lot of wifom going into that one and in the end we just both get drunk.

Oh and I just saw the Thing that Gemma said about the Bears/me world .. and she is not wrong.
    I like to mix up my game as scum to make spew/anti-alignments hard to read. Some Partner are ignored others are best friend.

I remember how I talked in the gamechat with my Partner wiggles about playing league later .. and then we went into Mafia discord voicechat played league and had a laugh.

My tip for reading anti-alignments with me is Focus on the person that is not Jan.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ok I'll go through Jan/dC for you, give me a minute.

I agree on ruling out Beru/Jan after Beru's recent posts. Probably not... forever and ever like if Jan flips mafia and Beru literally never posts again type thing? But, yeah.

I don't remember that post from Koalas and was only writing that post from memory, will go back and look at it.

I agree that Jan/fonti's interactions have been weird but it's made me think fonti mafia more than anything tbqh and I think if they were wolfing together here their interactions would look very different? Like, I think Jan wouldn't be playing the way he has been for starters, think he'd be hyped to powerwolf with font against me/you, think font would feel the same way, and think they'd be doing a lot of Things together whether that was distancing or pushing or whatever, but there's really been no teamwork from them at all if they're wolves and that doesn't feel like how it should be if they were together. Again, wouldn't rule it out because of who those two are but beyond knowing that that team is the one most likely to win here I don't feel particularly worried about it.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Dare to be stupid
    Come on and dare to be stupid
    It's so easy to do
    Dare to be stupid
    We're all waiting for you
    Let's go

--- Post automerged ---
    Welp .. 4 am .. chances of me being around at Deadline are Close to 0.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Still feel reasonably good about DC after reading through his posts again, his catch up and how he ended up at Koalas/Waco feels fairly natural and understandable. I like most of his comments on me and think some of the comparisons he's drawing from RWBY and the whole "I'm having a problem where don't really want to scum read Reg after it but he's feeling good and forthright here" feels like a very real thought and not one I think he'd do as scum here? I really like a lot of his thoughts and progression on Beruru as well. It's far from a lock town read but he's someone I feel happy enough with putting to the side at the moment.