1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Just let me know if you want more words or thoughts on any of that Reg, happy to talk about any of it more.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I just need prodding, tbh. If you want me to talk about font you're going to have to push me and I'll hate you but I'll do it because I'm weak.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Don't worry about going over DC/Jan & Fonti/Koalas again your thoughts on them there will suffice for now, the main one I wanted was the Jan/Fonti one and didn't want to drop it alone and bias your read through of it making it obvious what I was after. But your point re; their hype levels and such is something that makes plenty of sense and reassures me, think that team is much less likely than I did before so thanks for that.

Yeah think you've told me this before...I still think there's /stuff/ that can be read from your posts re; anti-alignments but not as easy as others.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I think I would be hyped to wolf with anyone outside Von and Regfan here.
    (No offence Von.)

Wolves with bears would be a full out meme and spamfest. Have fun and watch the world burn down.

If I was a wolf with dC then I would have "lumped" him early on and promissed to vote whoever he votes and done that all game.
    (He really wanted the lump mechanic and so did I)

I think I would have a certain Hype Approach with a lot of People. But yes .. fonti and I are the Team that you just lose to and move on with your live.

Just thinking about how inte the theme waco and Koalas were at the start. Pretty sure if I was a wolf I would have done more in that regard with either of them ...

Anyways .. Now I am sad that I don't have a Partner to be stupid with.

Reg - you are stupid! Do you want to be stupid with me?

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

If it's voting fonti you are not allowed. I have dibs on that and I will destroy you if you cross me.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I hate that you know what I'm talking about.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

<3
    --- Post automerged ---
    You better put all your eggs in one basket
    You better count your chickens before they hatch
    You better sell some wine before it's time
    You better find yourself an itch to scratch

Dare to be stupid might be my favourite song to Play Mafia to.
    Next to diggy diggy hole.

They just fit me like mittens.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I think this means Jan is town!

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Yeah I think I'm good to lock Beruru in as town here?

There's just /so/ many real progressions in their reads and play here that I don't think can all be faked as mafia, the prodding people about particular players and wanting Waco to talk about certain people that they thought might be more likely aligned with Waco makes plenty of sense to do. The whole getting caught up with anti-alignments and it throwing their thoughts on the game in general in a wack to them thinking "Game might be hard" is very understandable and not something I think they'd fake here. Sheer engagement and investment into the thread throughout this entire day phase (Particularly the second half) feels like them trying to actually gamesolve. The actual reads they have and how they got their for the reads they have explained just mirrors my thoughts a lot too. Think the "If Waco flips scum look at Vaimes" type comments is a really weird path for scum to take here as well and not one they'd think they could get away with.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Take the wheel.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yeah, that stood out to me strongly as well. Feels silly to try fake, they get nothing from it, potentially looks bad, whereas it's just very natural as a thought they might be having as town and how it was written didn't feel forced at all.

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Gemma, Beruru
    Vaimes
    DC
    ~~~

Other people

I think I'm about there right now?

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Talk with your mouth full
    Bite the hand that feeds you
    Bite on more than you chew
    What can you do
    Dare to be stupid

Vote Fonti

Choo! Choo!

12. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Mmm.

No voting fonti in the middle of the night, thanks. Especially not when you just came around to my reads.

Jan, your reads on Waco, bears and Gemma are insane. Just, straight up. Also, Gemma just took my readlist, so no, it's really not like yours, because you have that weirdness about a third of the players.

You guys should be talking more about Waco's catch-up. Like, compare it to DC's, and the mudslinging uselessness of it is is really blatant.

I have Kalas as null, and get the feeling Gemma's having about his responses. Like I can see the possible town!Kalas thing where he's just flowing with the thread and doesn't really want to take it anywhere . But, basically everyone else is much townier and there's that one weird line about bears flipping. Eh.

If I was with Kalas, I wouldn't have defended by giving a detailed reason why his posts could be scummy followed by a feely, unconvincing townread, because that would be dumb and pointless. That's burying a partner and my chance at cred. Not my scumplay.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    FONTI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AWAKE
    --- Post automerged ---
    Let's try that again.

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    vOv my browser is being stupid.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Chances are that me being gone for the last 4 hours of the day means I am more likely getting lynched than fonti.

But sometimes you just have to -

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Shut up fonti, Firefox is FINE.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

A part of me thinks someone told fonti about this and she decided to make a fast post.

But this was not urgent enough for that to be a Thing.

And who would be the one warning her? Only three People in thread.

17. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Like. Actually go to sleep. Please. Are you ok?

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Share the booze please.

I still need to get through Waco/Jan/Fontis ISO but I don't have one that I'm confident enough to be yelling for people to join me on right now at all. You/Beruru/Vaimes being town is about the only sort of #lock reads I'm at.

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Mmm

Like, I get the argument that yourey not with Waco and all.

But seriously.

Are you scum?

Because that's four completely insane reads at a time when reg, Gemma, bears and dC and I are all meshing. Over half the people can see the obvious townness from Gemma and bears and the obvious scumness from Waco, but here you are acting like a tunnel on a minor early thing against her makes you blind to everything else. Gemma's scum for reasons, Waco is town for agreeing with you on Gemma, bears is scum for disagreeing you on Gemma and Waco, I'm scum for disagreeing with you on all three. It all stems from that one early tunnel, even with the null read now, which is just insane. Why, when you think Gemma might not be scum, aren't you thinking that Waco may have been using your push on her? Why can't you see the town things from bears?

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Koalas/Fonti is not a Thing because Koalas iso says so.

Too Close on his part.

First they are doing a slight touch and go with bears .. then they talk together about wordbot #1 & #2.
    And then he talks to Reg about wanting to be acknowledged for the Fonti/Bears Thing, because he was part of it.

I don't think Koalas is the type of Player that just hugs his Partner half of the early game.

Still not finished with his iso. Slowly but surely getting there.