1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I was sleepy. Also, it wasn't really the right time.
    --- Post automerged ---
    10/10 assessment, Jan.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Meh. I can see a world where bears is town.

There are still a few minor things that I dislike, but those are in part just bear things.

You know .. always making the cave dirty.
    Painting weird pictures on the cave wall.
    And the fact that I am pretty sure we don't speak the same language.
    *growl*

Not sure if locktown, but the later parts of her iso are close to what I was begging to see from her in all of our last dlp game until she finally did things d2.

Will play a game of league now before doing more.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It is a stupid thing to say, but it is the truth. :p

You can check who is on slot #4 if you believe in the holy theory about scumslots.
    But I don't think wagonomics do a lot here.

We can look at the reason for votes and the motivation, but that is it.

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Iunno? Maybe? I'm not scum reading it I don't think?

I'm up, not sure if you are but I'll only be around for ~40 minutes so if you want to talk about this read or DC etc in depth nows the time.

I feel like you can limit your investment to the game and have time away from it while still catching up and having read the thread, the reading section of the game doesn't actually take /that/ long but I guess this is something more for post-game if you're town. And I think you'll find I was 100% okay just waiting for you to get around to it for the first 2/3's of the day phase, just a "Jans not caught up yet, I'll wait on his thoughts/conclusions when he has" but...not doing it before EOD1 is blargh in that I'm not going to get a chance to read or interact with you like I want.

Your Beruru post is a very good start though so ;thumbsup;
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Koalas - Can you run me through your Vaimes/Fonti town reads explanation as well as your headspace on Beruru right now please?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Think I like most of DC"s interaction with Gemma last night about where he'd look in worlds where we are wrong about Waco/Koalas. The explanation about why he's trusting particular reads more over others makes sense and the order consideration feels kind of real?
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Vaimes - Is your town read on Koalas based on anything other than his first post yet? If so what/why dude?

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Literally the only thing I care about right now are Waco and Kalas posts.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Thing.... s.

Ssss.

Interested in what the Janpost about me will look like too but it probably won't help me get out of the "lynching Kalas or Waco" zone which if they are both in fact town would be really nice of a thing to have happen.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Votal 1.4.

Waco (4): Beru, Font, DC, Vaimes
    Kalas (3): Reg, Gemma, Jan.
    Beruru (1): Koalas
    Gemma (1): Waco

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vaimes is the usual method. He's.. Vaime-sy with the usual happy, SoC post splurges. None of the bipolar behavior I associate with his scum game.

For fonti, besides our vibe moment, was when I was poking you for not Town reading me for having the same reaction you did there was a serious of posts where she interjected on my behalf. Just given how she played it, and the forming towncircle at the time, it felt genuine. Come on townie save yourself. The same course of actions just don't make sense to me from a scum perspective.

Beruru. There are some early posts that got such a visceral gut reaction that I would have day vigged if I could. As the Day's progressed posting has gotten better and better aand the progression is followable. I'm trying to sift through the later game stuff, to really nail down what I felt early on but it's been slow going.

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Day end is in 4 hours and 45 minutes, btw.

I hope Waco actually comes back. That would be nice regardless of his alignment. Spew is good, too.

Also, I hope the big Janpost doesn't drop tooooo close to EoD.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Is me feeling like he wouldn't be tilted from page 1, loltunnel me the whole day then freak out when people start telling him he's doing things wrong. I mean, it's possible for all of this to be real if he's mafia as well it just... feels like he might be in control a little more than he is if he were mafia and a little less mean and paranoid about things. Maybe. I could be biased.

I just woke up so ~sluggishthoughts~

Would prefer not to talk about my (actually fairly minor) concerns with dC until he answers my last question but I feel like your townread there is /maybe/ a little too strong. Uncomfortable with him being on the same level as Beru.
    --- Post automerged ---
    (As Beru /was/.)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like, his content is good there's just not enough of it imo and slotting him as strong town feels premature.

Anyway this is like, not a big thing right now.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Tbqh Kalas posting here I think it's just Kalas/Waco.

vOv

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    If Kalas/Waco is real, I want a rerand.

Brb shifting to another timeline.

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

This all feels incredibly awkward to me since... we're lynching the two slots that mafia really need to mislynch if they're town...
    --- Post automerged ---
    Same tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I miss Stanari.

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Stanari watching this right now like "I miss you tooooo ;-;" probably tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Since we're in a high paranoia zone, this is probably a bad time for Stanaris, though.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yeah, probably.

/hugs a Stanari.

13. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    This is a good time to ask people who haven't made a full readslist to do that though then, right??? (eyes emoji)

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    No rerand please. Also Stanari is the devil.

Yeah I get what you're talking about with Jan. And DCs below /all/ my other town reads, it's not a strong one at all, just a 'I feel happy to put him aside for now'.

I haven't really seen much or anything yet that makes me think Koalas/Waco isn't a thing or that either are town, hoping if one of them are I see it soon. Still not really sure who of the two I even prefer to lynch tbqh.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Probably a bad time, I meant.

It helps being in a spoiled obs.

16. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    @The Waco Kid - Please try your best to convince us you're town (if you're town). Plsplspls.

17. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

You are actually the devil.

I probably just shrugvote Waco at this point tbh. Think if Kalas were town he'd be looking more seriously into Waco, wouldn't be vanity pushing Beru and avoiding Waco the way he is. I could have... confirmation bias? That could be a thing. Idk what he's doing here if he's town though. None of it seems real.

18. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Okay so to be brutally honest I'd reread overnight and look at things in the new context of town!Waco, but I don't want to actually do that until he flips b/c I'd like to be in the headspace of knowing his alignment when I do (i.e. if I do it now I'll formulate opinions based on the probability he's scum, and those opinions will subconsciously stick even if I go back later with a townflip). So in order to avoid stupidly biasing myself further if Waco turns out to be town, I will take a raincheck on this.

It's not good policy for D2+ b/c worldbuilding with actual info can be done then, but on D1 there's no pressing need to pin down the course of action on X flip or Y flip since you only have assumptions and speculation. Plus, by playing it closer to my chest I avoid scum tailoring their behaviour based on what I say I'm going to do. No need to make it easy for them.

Also lazy.

But mostly the other things.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Me ~60 hours ago: I wanna build a town circle!! Guys, we can totally do this. It's definitely possible. 100%. Let's go, motherfuckers.

Everyone: Beru, it's d1, it's too early. Let's just like, figure out what's going on and maybe we can get like 3 consensus hard town or whatever.

(60 hours later.)

Everyone: Yeah idk, I think everyone is town. This PoE seems pretty set. This is fine. Choo choo.

Me:
    [​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    I accidentally summoned Giant Nicki Minaj.

Lol, I forgot that I can't see the real size of gifs on mobile.

20. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    I just...it's what I would have done, I guess, with a widely scumread player talking about a similar topic I'd see that as an opportunity to gather info to help with my assessment.

Or at the very least, as an opportunity to farm an opinion from someone else about something you're interested in.

It might just be a playstyle difference thing? Maybe? It seems weird to me but apparently not to you (assuming this isn't scum lies :V) so I guess it depends on what other people think.