1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hi

Ok reading.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

He posted a bunch after that in response to Gemma, disappeared for 12 hours while nothing was happening, then popped up ten minutes after dC pinged him:

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Kind of want to see a votal tbh.

Thanks for breaking the machine, Google.

4. fontisian

[QUOTE="Jan, post: 1038262, member: 57103"I have to look at the whole dC thing again.
    Can't judge that without looking at it.

Koalas was unlikely to be your partner for the cred part or rather for the amount of early interactions with you.
    Ok. I remember that!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Will look at the dc thing after I wake up. I need to try to get more sleep because tomorrow will be a long ass day.

And if I don't try that now, then I won't do it at all.[/QUOTE]
    Mm'k. Talk to you later.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah, fluff has pretty consistently shown up when pinged. I'm not criticizing that, just pointing out that Jan's impression was 100% off.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hi.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    If Fonti is a wolf she is doing her regular open wolf thing... which is ok I guess. We'll find out soon. Hooray.

I am partial to charts, but if I don't know how the chart works it doesn't really work for me.

Like, Fonti, are you charting all interactions or just ones you think aren't w/w? Is it each individual post, or ????

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Soon when? What does a bear think of dC?

8. fontisian

Writing down the post number of all interactions that might be relevant, assigning one point for something slightly or kind of unalignment indicative, assigning two points for something I'm sure of. Includes an attempt to avoid overlap (i.e. only one point on each end if there's a small grouping of posts of them talking to each other with nothing especially indicative). It's arranged to show the row person's approach to the column person

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I don't have font experience, it's our first game together.

I think some of reasoning for your font townread is pretty fine. I don't think it makes a lot of sense the strength of read you've gotten there; think your movement from font mafia to font locktown is very unreasonable and don't think that powerlynching through a mislynch makes much sense as a reason for that progression. Think it's pretty decent reasoning for doubting a scumread and not much more, so you translating into the read you have is something I don't understand at all.

I don't think mapping out unalignments in the way she has been is something to townread her for. It's impressive and great work but it's something she could easily do as mafia and it's something she could easily manipulate as mafia. If I townread her because of her work on that it's going to be what she gets out of it in the end, not just doing it. So far she's cleared Beru/me with it which is fine but doesn't change anything about the game?

There's a world here where you're mafia and font is town and you're TMIing her town but I think the world where you're partners makes a little more sense? And the world where you're town and font is mafia exists and isn't implausible to me at all but is below both of the above worlds for me in terms of likelihood right now.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I've missed this?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't think this is particularly good reasoning. In the world where you're mafia with dC, you need either Von or Jan lynched to win. In the world where you're with Jan, you need either Von or dC.

So sensing that Vaimes isn't being very present here and trying to open that mislynch is fairly necessary for you as mafia? Jan and Von are pretty impossible to lynch here if they're town and you've gone out of your way to clear dC which doesn't really add up if you're mafia with Jan. And if you're with Vaimes then pushing him on just silly.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm not sure why you feel it should be clear that you're not with dC? Is there something you feel I'm missing here?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Thinks it's a fairly villagery progression? Don't see why fluff comes in as mafia and votes someone who's not being scumread, then backs off immediately in the way that he did? Did he just not expect to get any pushback and crumbled instantly? Don't honestly think I can answer that without knowing his meta more than I do but think it's generically speaking something I'd expect more from than town than mafia.
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    (Both font and Jan telling me I shouldn't clear Jan for the emotional feeding into my Jan/font teamfeels. Heh.)

10. fontisian

Sure, but I could just mislynch fluff, shoot you, and then try to get bears or von to feel paranoid about Jan. There's not reason to alienate or risk Von clearing himself while you're around to recognize and shout about it.

He wanted to lynch me near eod yesterday iirc and, if he's scum, he's definitely been buddying me.
    -
    Strongly disagree. Fluff came in and voted dC presumably with the idea of figuring him out, had dC say "yeah just I do that" and then immediately caved well sound pretty awkward. I think he'd be a little more stubborn with the read as town.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah, no. First of all, I'm trying to get you to see him as scum. Second, I also pushed him yesterday. Third, while Jan might feel guilty as mafia if you're townreading him off emotional baggage, I absolutely wouldn't and would try to take advantage of that.

11. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    I didn't just take the antialign thing at face value. I went back and checked several of the cited posts, and they checked out. If it's manipulated, it's manipulated in a way indistinguishable from actually posting anti-aligns (i.e. the anti-aligns in question actually exist but are pro-scum to point out by coincidence). Or she slipped some fake data in and was simply hoping I would check the wrong ones.

12. fontisian

Like, there's a reasonable level of things that Jan and I can and will fake as partners, but the amount we've been at each others throats while dancing around the actual lynching is not something we'd do (because a town might pick up on one of our points as good and lead a lynch on that person, and then the other would be down a partner without even getting much towncred for it.)

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I have to go and can't finish catching up or respond font, sorry.

14. fontisian

Is fine.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I don't b3li3v3 u !!1!
    --- Post automerged ---
    font/dC
    font/Jan
    Jan/fluff
    Jan/dC

Are the main worlds I'm considering here. If font is town then I'd probably trust her + Reg on dC being town which would leave Jan/fluff.

@Beruru

16. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I feel like Gemma saying that she doesn't have Fonti experience is weird considering Hydra 6 was definitely a game that people played and stuff.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I also think dC is town, btw.

17. fontisian

With those worlds, if I'm town, you don't actually have to worry about dC's alignment.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ok smartphones are a thing and I've caught up.

Big hm and wondering when the point is that we do the reassess thing on a bear if at all.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Vote: Vaimes

This is a thing actually.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok I'm out for like ~16 hours

Can mayyyybe check in on fone at points

19. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Uh.

Okay, so to preface, I do NOT thing Gemma is scum.

That said:

You list four main worlds for consideration with no Vaimes, then vote to lynch Vaimes? I am exceptionally confused.

20. fontisian

Oh wow, I missed this, lmao.

See ya later, fluff.