1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Didn't you just want to vote fonti????

I am home now so going to start rereading and reassessing.

2. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Sure...no rainbow, though, shit's hard. I'll just do an ordered list.

dC
    Gemma
    font
    beru
    ---PoE---
    Jan
    Vaimes
    fluff

if I'm feeling paranoid, move the PoE line up one. If I'm feeling EXTRA paranoid, move it up two. In practice, don't move it unless/until new information appears.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh yeah also I just noticed that Jan/Vaimes haven't been particularly keen to hop on fluff? (that votal reminded me)

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Yes, but it's not going to happen because nobody else wants it. Fluff is kind of lolcatting a little bit tbh.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Why Vaimes?

Are you not solving for teams at all right now? Do you have no unaligned reads?

Have you not been seeing literally everyone in the game solving off antialignments and me saying that you/font is the main team for font here fmpov?

Like, what.
    --- Post automerged ---
    ???

How is fluff lolcatting?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Why is Vaimes in your PoE?
    --- Post automerged ---
    ???

I am not voting dC.
    --- Post automerged ---
    What is interesting about it?
    --- Post automerged ---
    How did you decide that no one else wants it / why does that make you decide that you want to vote /with/ font?
    --- Post automerged ---
    You wanted to vote font because Cuth was a messenger last game... I said I didn't understand the correlation and dC said he thinks font is town, therefore no one wants to lynch font so you say ok I'll vote with font because fluff is lolcatting ???

How are any of those real thoughts exactly?

5. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    In order:
    - Burden on Vaimes buddy is lower than fluff (due to aforementioned "font/fluff team = font going ballistic defending teammate") and way lower than Jan (unless that shit earlier today was scum theater, which, uh, no)
    - See the below answer.
    - You/font/beru are Just Town and thus antialigned with everyone. Jan/Vaimes/fluff don't have any antialigns I'm comfortable enough ruling out. Jan is reasonably likely to just be town anyway.
    - What does this have to do with anything? You were asking me who font's partner would be from MY POV, which makes it obviously not me.
    - Why is he not in yours? He hasn't done anything to make him locktown, ergo he's in the PoE. Burden of proof is on taking him OUT, not putting him in.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Lol, you made your votepost while I was doing the votal and I didn't see it.

Votal 2.2????? 2...... 2. 3.
    Fluff {3}: Fonti, DC, Gemma.
    DC {1}: Fluff.
    Jan {1}: Vaimes.

Not Voting (2): Beru, Jan.

7. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    EBWOP: It helps that Vaimes/font is font's only close to real team FMPOV and it would require fluff to be town which I'm pretty skeptical of given his play so far has basically been "dC is scum, now I'm gonna hide while y'all blow each other up"

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Oh yeah.

I think it's 5 to lynch? 6 to hard lynch?

Is that correct?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't think voting with people matters when there's only 7 people.

Mafia won't bus if they don't have to.

But if you need to bus at f7 to win at f3, it isn't that bad of an idea.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm getting kicked out of the computer lab now. o/

If there's anything y'all want me to do tomorrow when I'm here again, please help me find something to help me procrastinate on this presentation on iconography, lol.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Curious as to why you think this.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Even though she makes protestations to the contrary, I'm sure it would probably take a literal actual red check for her to seriously vote you.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

dC your posts are significantly less whelming when I'm not reading them distractedly on the way home -_-
    --- Post automerged ---
    ?

I was seriously voting her, lol. Talked to you about 2 worlds where she's mafia and you just made a random comment about the hydra game ???

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    What?

13. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    I'm surprised they were considered whelming at any point, honestly :v

14. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

What?

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I don't... remember this.

If it's the post where you say for a second time you haven't played a game with Fonti before despite having played Hydra 6 together, which was in fact a game that was literally just a month ago...

... you continually forgetting it's existence and saying that it doesn't matter is actually super distracting.

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I was voting fonti at this stage. Why do you think my vote wasn't serious?

If the only worlds are font/dC, font/Jan, Jan/dC, Jan/fluff, a font lynch basically takes care of all those worlds since a townflip makes me feel good about dC being town with both her and Reg vouching for him (still have to go back and read Reg's read there again to sus how much of a vouch he actually gave and hear from font re: her reasoning for the townread, but assuming it's legit.tm), therefore the team is always just Jan/fluff, which is part of why I voted font there.

So it's weird that you're saying I'd never seriously vote font when you've seemed to just ignore that I have done that + the worlds I was looking at when doing that.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I was mafia, she was in a hydra and it was like a dayphase and a quarter?

??????????

????

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Oh, I see.

I'm going to blame lack of consistent votals for this if that's okay with you.

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Yes, everything is usually Vira's fault.
    --- Post automerged ---
    (Jan/Vaimes isn't a thing, @DC)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh wow, there's an actual dc. Apologies, I was just to lazy to write out dC's full name.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Cry emoji.

Oh yeah, I think I read that post before falling asleep or something and I remember thinking that wouldn't a Jan lynch be statistically better because he fit in more worlds but then bear did the z and forgot.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ok my friend. None of this makes sense to me.

I don't understand what you mean by burden on vaimes. Pls explain. I was asking why you think Vaimes is mafia, to be clear.

And um. That's not how antialignments work. You can worldbuild and have reads that don't match the worldbuilding. This is... fairly basic mafia stuff? Idk why you're treating it like this, especially given our conversation yesterday wrt this exact same thing. So uh. What?

You should be able to look at who font can be partners with if she were mafia without scumreading her. Ditto me. Ditto Beru.

Also need to understand how you're saying Jan is just likely to be town when you've... got him in your PoE and font is saying that the world is fluff/Jan and you're voting fluff... Like, for reaaaaaaal what the fuck is going on in your head dC?

The point of me saying that I think font doesn't have many partners is that you're saying you could be reevaluating on font but /she has to have a partner/ and fmpov that's almost always you so uh, telling me who you think font's partner could be is kinda important to helping me get a picture of whether that's a real thought from you. I've ruled out nearly everyone else so if you /haven't/ you need to say who and why it could be.

Ok dude. Responding to me asking /you/ why Vaimes could be mafia by asking me why he isn't mafia is ????????????????????? what what??? Pls. I don't even. No evil awaclus progeny.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Forgive.

Loveheart.