1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

A part of me wants to vote fonti, but I feel if I do that then the wagons will be me against her and then when I leave 4 hours before EoD people will slowly swap over to me because fonti will yell at them.

Which makes me want to just vote somewhere else, because you don't need me to lynch fonti if it stays like that and if you switch while I am not around then my vote is not useless on someone not fonti.

Don't know if that makes sense and I am certain someone will say that this thought is me trying not to vote fonti. (either as partners or as spew. Pick your narrative)
    --- Post automerged ---
    You narrative is only right if DC is scum, Gemma.

I am fairly certain you want to lynch fonti and ...
    If she flips town lynch fluff + me and clear DC.
    If she flips scum lynch DC + me.

I can tell you that the only way we don't lose here is the DC scum world.

I know I can't convince you about myself at this point. Which means I have to find the exact scumteam on day 2. Fuck me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't think DCs progression on fonti late d1 means a lot for them being aligned or not.

DCS is reacted to Emma when he jumps on the fonti wagon.
    It is 2 hours before EOD. IF that had happened earlier when I was pushing fonti .. then joining might have been awkward, but with 2 people in the game that are not on fonti and are unlikely to return before EoD (Von + myself).

Fonti would be completely fine with him jumping on her because she know she can just bully a lot of people to lynch somewhere else.

He did not lead the push in any way or form, he just followed Gemma.

I have no idea why fonti thought they they would not be aligned with that EoD.

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Mmm makes sense I guess in a weird way.

Which narrative?

I don't think you need to find the exact scumteam here. You just need to clear teams in the PoE via unalignments, which I think I've done without gambling the game on an unaligned read that's just wrong, to the point that it's auto as long as both scum are in the grouping.
    --- Post automerged ---
    To be completely honest, I have my own reasoning for them being unaligned and think font's progression on dC and dC's progression on font make little to no sense with them being partners, but when it comes down to it I'm just trusting Reg on this one. He had them as hard unaligned and the noob knows how to make a hard unaligned read. So yeah I don't think there's ever a font/dC world.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You talked earlier about the team being

dc/fonti or fluff/jan.
    Now you add Fonti/Jan to the mix, but it just means fonti and I always die.

If you lynch her and she flips scum then DC and I die.
    If she flips town then you lynch fluff/Jan which always loses.
    If you lynch me then you lynch DC/Fonti afterwards hoping that they are the exact pair.

I mean techncially if your lynchcircle is us 4 then you just need a single really strong unaligned pair to win the game, yes.
    My perception might be warped a bit on the matter, but I am not 100% on any unaligned right now.
    The fluff/fonti one is the strongest right now?

But then again I don't look at myself for obvious reasons.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I'll go over it later.

Cleared font/dC in the reread.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If you are dead certain on that then you should lynch between fluff and myself?

Like .. if your worlds left are
    Fonti/Jan
    Fonti/Fluff
    Jan/Fluff
    Jan/DC
    Fluff DC

then you should always lynch between me and fluff?
    Because we can be with DC, Fonti and each other?

If you think the world is fonti/myself but want to be sure you can hit the other worlds then you basically have to lynch me.
    Which might lose the game if the world is fluff/dc or fonti/fluff.

Lynching Fonti helps if she is scum, but has a high chance of losing the game if she is town, because there is no way I will endgame this.

It feels stupid to argue this, because going by your logic you should always lynch me, which is a bad move in the first place.
    But I need to at least tell your that your logic has some faults, unless I am missing something.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I expect to be on my way to be when you get up.

Could you at least try to have a useful sleeping schedule?
    We talked about this!

6. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Stop talking. :)
    --- Post automerged ---
    No u!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Jan, which pairing do you think is more likely, font/fluff or font/dC?

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

font/dC.

I think the early thing between font/koalas felt unaligned and I don't agree with your fonti/dc thing.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Which early thing and what about it? Link me to one of your posts if you've gone over this already?

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

How well do you know Koalas?

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Not someone I read well overall.

Someone I played a good amount of games with on dlp, but I rarely get a strong alignment read on him.

But this is not about his alignment and more how I think he would tread a partner as scum.

I can see him talking a little bit with a partner, but that is just too much, I think, because he would want to do something with some town in the meantime
    It is just a level 1 scum behavior thing.
    They like to feel like one of the town by talking to the town.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I will take a short 30 minute break for a nap.
    Quick recharge needed.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Heading to sleep actually now.

13. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

What the actual fuck. First of all, I'm one of probably two to three prs, even if I don't know what my ability even does. Second of all, according to the opening post, the mafia kill is assignment, which means it probably takes up that person's night action, which means I can definitively clear myself once we hit one mafia.

And we're kiling fluff because he's probably scum, and he stopped responding to people as much after bears called it his scumplay, and the only other viable world for me is dC/Jan and I think is more town than not, and if fluff is town and we mislynch today, then we just straight up lose vecaube there's no way he wouldn't be lynched Tomorrow.

Also, I'm not with Jan, are fucking kidding me. I have been the main voice trying to tell people not to town read him and that is play is off the charts weird, while people like Gemma and Reg tell me he's town and we can't lynch there. And I haven't pushed his lynch, because I'm not looking for fucking towncred off of his flip, I'm just trying to help you people see him for what he is.

Also, I'm not a fucking idiot, I know that people on a cfd, even one on town, have a bonding thing and townread each other and scumread the people who don't go with them. It's like manipulation 101, and not doing doesn't mean I'm with Kalas, because a.he buddied me and b.he had a string chance if bears voting and killing him there, which would have, if I were his scummate, fucked the team.

And yes, I'm actually angry now. Fludfare the only acceptable lynches Today, and killing town Jan might lose the game so we're killing fluff. Thanks.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh and also, by the way, you can fucking distance from someone as mafia by talking about your intention to lynch, bit not making a solid case and the peeling off later. That's the exact opposite of making an actual case while constantly saying you don't want to lynch them, in case someone else picks up what you're saying and can see the issues more clearly than you can.

I, fuck, I'm just, holy shit. Do you seriously fucking that Jan and I, as scummates would blatantly dumpster each other while going "but I don't want to lynch them *winks at obs chart*." That is the dumbest thing we could possibily do. Like, hard defending each other is a more viable scumstrategy.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm not a fucking fae who can only by ommission. I'm allowed to say "I want to lynch Jan" in such a way that I know town are unlikely to follow up on.

And you're scumreading Jan, you're damn well going to lynch him, not me, for it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Vaimes

You need to change your vote before you go to bed.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Vote fluff

*shrug*
    Should be around for another .. 2 hours?!
    If people want to do things.

I don't think I will set an alarm for the middle of the night.
    I have a job interview tomorrow and won't risk me feeling like shit going into it the for a mafia game.

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Why are you just yelling at dC and Vaimes when they're just following someone who should know you better, Fonti?

I agree that you can't really be w/w with Jan, though.

16. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Vote fontisian

17. fontisian

I have been yelling at Gemma? The majority of yelling was at her, when it wasn't indiscriminate.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wow, so town.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, Von should definitely know better than her at this point.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hi fonti

I honestly wouldn't put anything past you and Jan.

You're going to hate me for this but I had no intention of actually pushing you to lynch here. Feel unhappy with where my reads on dC/fluff are at am trying to shake things up to get something out of them + see how Jan reacts to this.

Jan kind of touched on where my head is actually at and I'll go through my worlds in a sec.

Don't know if you're rational enough atm to think about but what do you think of Beru's response here? Feels very weird for them to have nothing else to say here but I don't know their meta.

19. fontisian

It felt kind of awkward, and made me look at possible bears pairings again.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

So my worlds in the PoE here (and I kind want to go back over Beru again really thoroughly to make sure we actually have the correct PoE) were font/Jan, Jan/dC, Jan/fluff, dC/fluff. My thought here was that lynching Jan and him flipping town just clears font since she just has no one that can be her partner. But Jan thinks font/dC could be a thing so if he's town I would maybe listen to him and account for that world too? I don't think font/fluff can ever be a thing at this point no matter what.

Three options here in terms where to lynch. One would be fluff, if fluff flips town there are only worlds where Jan is mafia left so he's basically always scum. If fluff flips scum then dC is probably mafia? So in terms of lynching order you're looking at fluff->Jan/dC. And the only world you're losing to there is font/dC if you kill fluff->Jan.

Second would be lynching Jan today then killing through dC->fluff which would lose to font/fluff but that's not a thing.

And third would be lynching fluff->dC which loses to font/Jan.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Jan worth you looking at this and providing thoughts as what you said earlier is true in that if you're town here you know the PoE is incorrect which would make Beru mafia fypov.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You cleared them from basically everyone though, no?
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]

Only Beru partners according to this are Jan and fluff. You've cleared Beru from being with dC.