1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jarizok, May 5, 2018.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

where oh where has my beautiful bear gone

oh where or where can they be
    --- Post automerged ---
    fuck you or, you were supposed to be the oh
    --- Post automerged ---
    page two, finally

Unvote, vote lulz

yolo lmao

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yeah, it's bad. I think there's a difference between bad and scummy and I was trying to figure out if you were looking for it or if you were just having an excuse for contentreads.tm

Also, I think you can read this stuff without meta. Meta just makes it easier.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You just read page 2?!

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You definitely can. I've just been spoiled by playing with the same people ad nauseum and never trying to branch out re: reading them.
    --- Post automerged ---
    100ppp or bust

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

People like you disgust me.

Also, I'm back!

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You were here?

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

About a day ago, tyvm.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

resisting the urge to troll fluff for being fluff

Hi fluff. I like you for you.

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Fluff. Do something. You're at the top of my wall. Would you like to stay there or start sinking?

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I like you too.

Also, Gemma makes my head hurt too much for her to be scum.

Unvote
    --- Post automerged ---
    On the other hand you pops in, and only interacts with Gemma, like at all. Which i find mildly concerning. And their posts are so conciliatory towards each other.

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Eh, that works.

Unvote.
    Lynch Vote Gemma.

11. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Hi.

So I had this thought earlier that if Zenzao is scum, he's probably not scum with Fluffy based on his self-meta response to me about how if he were scum he would be bussing his partner right now. It would take a particular kind of cheeky player to self-meta yourself as scum and say exactly what you were doing at that moment, and zenzao doesn't come across that cheeky. I don't particularly think zenzao is scum right now, but I don't want to forget that thought for future reference in case.

Also Gemma - Sorry I didn't post this morning when you were around. I woke up and saw that you were here but you were interacting with "you", and I didn't want to interrupt because I was interested in how that played out and I wanted to go back to sleep which would never happen if I got sucked into interacting. I'm in the central time zone and I'll probably mostly be around in the afternoons?, sometimes mornings maybe. I'm going into final exam week so my schedule is a little bit erghle, but if you know when you're going to be around sometime and you want to interact with me, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'll be rereading through this morning stuff and catching up soon and tell you what I think about that interaction.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Just an FYI, the last game I played I was part of a four-scum team, and I bussed each of my partners at some point. If I remember right, I started that D1 on a couple of them, and part of it was that I genuinely thought those guys were shit and likely to be lynched so I didn't bother holding back my criticisms for the chance of towncred, and to be fair, that did ultimately reflect well in the first guy's favor when I screwed up and ousted myself that game. Pretty sure he went on to win while everyone else on the team was lynched.

My point here being, in this game don't rule out something just on a feeling because I admit to behavior under one alignment or another. This is by no means an admission to being scum in this game, but I wanted to correct your notion since it stems from my self-meta post.

All in all, I've come around to townsiding you based on your interactions so far. I agree with more of your viewpoints than I find myself disagreeing with.
    --- Post automerged ---
    And if dC could post at some point toDay, that'd be just swell too. I'm sitting on most of the long chain of quotes I assembled this morning and have been slogging through commenting on for the time being. Still need to work into the Gemma/lulz stuff.
    --- Post automerged ---
    One last note, there are storms approaching my house so if I go silent over the next few hours, I'm not ignoring anyone by choice.

13. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I am willing to lock in Zen as town.

14. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Vote: Zenzao

15. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    How serious was the fluffy vote here?

Also, I have a kind of odd question for you. Do you think you temper your reads more often as scum than town?

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

(Why?)

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

High activity with low fluff content.
    Willingness to put himself out there.
    Willingness to fight undeserved townread on himself.

18. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Thanks! I'm not sure if you followed the behavioral point I was making about what seemed more likely in that regard. But it's no biggie, and I rarely make hard and fast can't be partner reads based on early game information, but it's something that came to me during lunch and I didn't want to forget it.

What viewpoints of mine do you agree with?

19. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Okay fair warning, this is my first time trying to play in two games at once. So expect, like, epic level spacing out and forgetting this game exists in the worst case. Catching up now...
    --- Post automerged ---
    First page:
    - Really liking Tammy's approach to Zenzao and life in general. The questions provided are pointed at trying to understand what Zen is doing and don't appear to be assuming alignment from Zen OR fluff.
    - Zenzao himself is...not scummy but I can buy this sort of D1 production as being from scum if there's scummy shit later on. It's NAI to me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    (Bonus comment: This is an accurate assessment)

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I’m going to vote for you if you’re still on 25ppp.