1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jarizok, May 5, 2018.

1. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Also, I actually think that Gemma is very likely to be town here.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, rant is a bit much for that. But I see what you're getting at and alright, that's fair enough.

I've forgotten about everyone other than Waco, myself, and Vaimes, and I couldn't remember exact names for who the other scum that game were, so I can't fault you for that. It's a little more easily memorable for me I suppose because of how few games I play.

I'll save that assessment for D2 or D3, but I do concede that we could just be in a Narutomafia sinkhole around each other ala Mathblade.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Oh MathBlade. She made modding that game so fun.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I miss her.

4. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    You were a mod that game?

And I suppose that I do too. It's been more than long enough at this point that I should just let it go and try to play with her again. Did she stop playing here or just altogether?

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I made Narutomafia and as the sole mod for it, yep.

6. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Okay wow apparently you ran that game. Cripes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hah that split-seconding ninja.

7. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Given that we're both here, want to over some reads together?
    --- Post automerged ---
    *go over.

wtf is wrong with my typing today

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Sure, what did you have in mind?

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Just a general comparison of various reads, seeing where we disagree and why
    --- Post automerged ---
    Figure it might help me settle my middle tiers of "not Zen/miner and not lulz/you"
    --- Post automerged ---
    Although I guess a those middle tiers would be town anyways :[

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Okay. I'm willing to lynch in 'you', lulz, maybe Gemma, maybe dC, and maybe Vaimes, by order of most likely to least likely after your rundown last page. Without ISO, I did find some fault in 'you''s wall and his insistence on Tammy and his townread of lulz. Obviously lulz misrepresenting the truth and openly lying about stuff regarding dC and myself. I'm still hella suspicious of Gemma for not addressing anything I accused her of and jumping me up like six places on her colored wall, though she claims that was due to realizing I hadn't scumslipped. I'm not wholly satisfied with dC but he's explained his read on Cobalt and Vaimes and I suppose myself well enough for now. I never fully trust Vaimes after I think it was Narutomafia.

I'm not willing to lynch Tammy(Miner), you, or Cobalt. Cobalt reasonably explained himself and he hasn't read like his scum mindset and style. You're raised some very strong points against 'you', which is the first really town behavior I've seen toDay, no offense meant. I like the points that Tammy raised against Vaimes earlier on and her general reasoning as the game went on before she got sidetracked by 'you'.

Is that more or less what you wanted for comparison's sake?

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ok I'm here. I have like forty minutes before the agent gets here so I'll try to do everything in that time and if you want to talk while I'm at it let me know. I don't have time to catch up so I'm just going to read your posts, sorry to everyone who I'm ignoring.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah that's true I guess. That wasn't my normal town game though, I was a total mess there.

I guess there aspects of my play that don't change too much regardless of how well I am playing so those would probably be the same but otherwise I don't really think of that as a game that I would want people to use if they want to meta me and I wouldn't think that someone who has only seen that game has an idea of what my towngame looks like, only the worst version of it.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    @Gemma If nothing else read fluff's #496 when you have some spare time.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I didn't mean to suggest you should be able to tell how I am feeling outside of the game. I think you're referring to tone? I'm not really referring to that so that's probably where our disconnect is.

What I've done that outside my scumrange is... everything? I think I took like one stance in the entirety of the first half of day 1 in Princess, I didn't push anything, I didn't have any real scumreads, I just kind of passively existed in thread and didn't involve myself in anything very much aside from mooching off fonti and yelling at Jan. Even when I posted that big wall to Newcomb I was doing basically nothing with it.

I'm maybe capable of making good posts as scum but I'm not capable of making them all day long and talking about my reads as much as I have been here, especially not this early. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I don't think talking about this anymore is going to be productive at all, at least as long as you've understood me about this. I thought you would have recognized the difference and you didn't so there's not a lot for me to do except to accept that and move on.

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ok, sorry was finishing a lol game. Yeah, that's great

Miner slot imo is never scum cause there is no way that those Tammy/you interactions were w/w, in any world.
    You've been town all day, never lynching that either.

My preferred lynch order would be you - lulz- vaimes - Gemma, i think.

Dc hasn't put out any real scum vibes, and seems somehow too relaxed to be scum? Dunno, just get a feeling there.

Cobalt is weird, cause he hasn't really left an impression on me, so I'm trusting your judgement there.

Vaimes just hasn't been the bright and fluffy town Vaimes that I know and love.

I just think that Gemma's activity and her willingness to push at "you" make her unlikely to be scum.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You.

You will be my first nightkill.

16. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

An
    D there's the scumclaim

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

honestly though

when will the Happy Vaimes reads die

18. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Never.
    /10

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Is this game seriously y.o.u./lulz? That can't be the team? That'd be hilarious. The two new guys.

Vaimes is town, this is Zenzao's townplay (small chance of faking it), Tammyslot is town, dC is towny but noticeably less obvious town, Gemma is lol, I'm mostly just annoyed but I already said as much, fluff is floating around in his vaguely town fluffvoid, and Cobalt isn't being slimey so he's probably town.

I dunno man. Is anyone townreading YoU or lulz? I kinda was @ lulz but shrug.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Vaimes
    Mimmy[color]
    Zenzao
    dC
    fluff
    Cobalt

Gemma
    you
    lulz

--- Post automerged ---
    Nooo, so close.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Doesn't help that they both've got self-imposed post limits happening here.

20. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    This game is actually a great example of my two possible states in a mafia game, given I swapped from the first to the second one somewhere during the day