1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jarizok, May 5, 2018.

1. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

So you have literally no scum reads?

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I’m going to punt you into the stratosphere.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

What? Your wall had lulz you and Gemma as the bottom three. (and only people in orange)
    But now you have no read on lulz and you, and gemma is town?

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Gemma was a weird read. I thought she was town-ish, then scum trying to keep me mislynchable, then just confused town, and now I think she's town town. Third in line after Mimmy and Zenzao.

It's less that I have no read on you and lulz and more that I think it's way too convenient/easy for them both to be scum. Or even one of them tbh. So I'm trying to like, see which townread I have wrong, because I know I read people for really flimsy reasons in general.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'm going to

Unvote

and follow that up by saying that I think that fluff is amazingly active in this game for some reason or another.

And that I swear I'm going to read the thread by 6 PM today. I swear. I just, have a lot of post-finals shit to do.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

idk, I'm just over here pre-panicking and trying to think how to salvage this game if they're somehow both town because we only get two mislynches + LyLo.

7. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Anyone here? There's even odds I'm not around at DayEnd, and I'd rather everything was settled before then

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I’m here, mostly distracted by YouTube.

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

you (4): fluff, Zenzao, lulz, Vaimes
    Gemma (1): Cobalt
    lulz (1): dC
    Miner (1): you

Abstain: Gemma, Miner

We have 1.5 hours till deadline.

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vaimes, are you actively trying to get me to lynch you this game? 'cause this is how you get me to lynch you at some point toMorrow onward.

What the hell happened to doing that ISO on 'you' and lulz? And that 'lolshrug' vote really hits the wrong notes for me right now.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I'm just amazed by his lack of stated scumreads an hour from EoD

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Yeah, that's not a good look for town and I can think of only one reason and its a shit excuse if that's what he is doing.

I'm still content with a 'you' lynch toDay but damn if Vaimes isn't creeping up my wall like a nasty vine.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah, I'm going to just say it, despite our disagreements I'm not interested in a Gemma lynch in the near future. Vaimes has definitively replaced her as the probability D3. 'You' > lulz > Vaimes, from what is here toDay so far. That might change once(if) we get a flip at DayEnd and based off of whatever happens in the Night.

13. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ty for seeing the light.

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    On what, Gemma? Or Vaimes? Because I've been on Vaimes off and on throughout the Day. As for Gemma, bleh, there are worse scummy players in the pool right now.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yeah, because it was totally me who tunneled on one little fucking thing you said super early in the game and blew it out of proportion and wouldn't shut up about it.

Like, I'm not allowed to scumhunt this game. I can't scumhunt anyone because everyone says I'm omgussing them and I'm evil because of it or I'm trying to get them lynched without scumreading them or I'm being dishonest or some other fucking bullshit. Zenzao scumreads me for changing my read, meanwhile he has the stupidest tunnel on me I have ever seen then abruptly drops out of it for basically no reason then randomly starts scumreading me again and oh, that's totally fine, but if I change a read no I'm definitely scum for it. I can't scumhunt Vaimes because then I'm a horrible person being mean to him and tilting him. I can't scumhunt You because then I'm expecting too much from them. The only person I can scumhunt is dC because he's the only person who has actually been fair minded about this game from the start, but I don't want to scumhunt dC. I've spent the past dayphase reading and talking to Zenzao and Vaimes about the stupidest things I have ever had to talk about in a mafia game saying to myself how the fuck are these slots town but no I'm not allowed to scumread them or do anything to figure out their alignments because if I do I'm an awful person but they're allowed to do whatever they want to bully me around, sure. I don't have time for this.

16. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    What really grinds my gears is that 'you' has vanished into the wild blue yonder. I get lulz being gone due to finals or whatever, and I can understand Gemma going to ground so she doesn't have an artery explode-- and then she returns and kinda yeah does.

17. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Fuck off.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Are you scum?

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hey. Drop it. We can pick it up later if you want, but right now it's just gonna hurt the game.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I stopped doing that when I completely lost confidence in swinging the lynch off of them AND feeling good about it.

I can't say I really care about how you're reading me because I know you're going to be stubborn and a total pain to convince, so I might as well skip it.

@his fluffiness

You know not having scumreads isn't a scumtell, right? This isn't a newbie game on MS. I'm allowed to have "shrug, these people can die" reads without necessarily being confident they'll flip scum. Because guess what? Sometimes mislynches help solve the game. And getting all worked up because I can't find a lynch I'm confident will flip scum is so stupid when town mislynches the vast majority of the time and can still go on to win.

In summary: scumread me for dumb things if you want.

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    No. And for what its worth I doubt you'll flip scum at this point. I think your approach to me has been shit this game and my approach to you was equally shit if for different reasons, and going into it any further isn't worth the heart attack we've both been building up to.

Do you have a scumread or not? If not, please get on the nearest wagon before DayEnd in about fifty minutes so that we can actually lynch someone that more than two players agree is probably scum right now-- and at the moment, that's 'you'.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Bruh. Bruh. At least post your findings instead of being a confused wallflower.

And yet you tried earlier in the Day. But yes, I'm not going to change my opinion on you soon.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, @Miner, if you could rejoin the game and throw down a lynching vote, that'd be just aces.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Zenzao, telling you to stop using out of date meta doesn't count as me trying to convince you.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also given you said "I'm not budging on 'you'" I really don't see any point in wasting my time saying anything about the slot besides "okay, flip it."