1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WoW Mafia Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jarizok, May 5, 2018.

1. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    at this point, anything.

Could you explain your leans on the people remaining in the thread?

2. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Ugh, alright, FINE.

I have to go to bed now and this is the vote I'm least likely to regret, so:

Vote: No Lynch

I'm sure you can lynch whoever you want at dayend if you put your minds to it, anyway,

3. lulz

lulz Muggle

Yeah. The Babysitter wasn't convincing but something that gives double vote? A doublevote giver would never be scum. However the person receiving the doublevote could be of either alignment.

And keep in mind I mean investigative like tracker, watcher, rolecop, flavor cop etc.

An investigative might work with babysitter but not with doublevote giver. It stretches my ability to believe.

I can go into specifics with interaction that can go awary if you like but I don't think its helpful for solving.

4. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    No, I mean, I think there's a world where investigative would interfere with both babysitter and double voter (if that person mechanically is listed as visiting the person who gets the double vote), and in a 9er there's not that much room for crazy mechanics. I would think babysitter/vote giver is pretty decent in terms of town PR.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Now that both the worlds of Zen/miner and lulz/you are out of the question, where are you at, Fluff? Idk, maybe you're in the middle of a big post to me, but if not, perhaps this would be easier to respond to.

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Sorry little sister currently having panic attack in college, driving up to check on her, will be back in hopefully an hour or two.

6. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    I'll look forward to your return. Hope everything will be ok with your lil sister <3
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok - Zenzao I quite like after day start today. Questions are good and solvey and in the direction that I would have wanted to ask. Post 619 is really good I think.

I don't really like that dC is basically missing a scum in his reads at the start of day, but I think with all the rest he has done in the game, including the few posts I had with him sussing him out that he's probably town.

I'm waiting to hear more from Fluff and sincerely hope that he gets the chance to post again before EOD. His D1 left much to be desired for in my eyes, and in a low activity game it's not unthinkable that the scums have even less activity and are quite anonymous.

Cobalt - if he is in fact a neighborizer, was it a 1x? He said it was randed. That implies to me that he could have chosen but didn't. Otherwise I guess he could straight up be a neighbor, but idk. The explanation was a bit lackluster to me.

With Lulz I really don't know. I mean, POE and just content wise and everything he should just be scum.

I hope some of you are around before EOD to talk to me. I'll try to check in often.

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @dichotomousCreator @Sooh @his fluffiness @Cobalt @lulz
    There is no double vote giver. I'm a conditional double-voter, Death Knight recruit. Each Night I can make a guess at who will be killed, and if I'm right I gain an additional vote during the Day.

Slept later than I wanted to especially since it looks like this information would have impacted the direction the game is going at the moment.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Lulz, you appear to be physically incapable of answering me with regards to post #226, specifically the following quote. "Feels like his turn toward me being scum came about artificially. He asked about why I expected more from fluff, I gave my answer, and suddenly he tossed out that little world about me being a potential scum. I poked him over it, he says I'm exaggerating, I quote the relevant posts of his, and he offers essentially nothing to debunk my response and decides instead to vote me. I mean, what?" You're able to address stuff not even pointed at you for inquiry in my #559 yet you just keep missing my accusation that your read on me evolved artificially.

See, I wasn't asking about this but fine. Two players back to back in RVS right at GameStart makes me go 'hm'. I don't disagree that wagons are used to formulate reads and scumhunt.

No, I'm actively curious how you pulled up an hour difference between those two posts that were minutes apart. Because that to me suggests scumchat and a possible world with fluff as your partner lamenting the case and building his post early.
    That post is looking worse on reflection with that thought in mind. Anyone else see this?

I'll also note that lulz has fluff in the middle of the pack alongside Gemma on his #526.
    Notice that he has no reasoning for this. For the most part everyone else has a little explanation but on fluff it's just 'lol can you guys believe it?'

Hm.

This feels like a roundabout defense of fluff(this answer is in response to prodding over lulz' mention that 'you's' #45 was weird. 'you's' 45 was his read post and his choice to vote fluff) and with the connection my mind is putting together right now your reasoning isn't cutting it.

--- Post automerged ---
    I fucking hate manual quoting.

That you had posted it and so I'd have something to look at later.

All of which I say 'hm' too.

Yeah, see, you're missing posts and jumping quite a bit further on to write this. I wanted your reasoning on Cobalt as of your #526 explained, since as of that post you should have seen his own explanation to myself and Gemma which would then indicate that your reasoning in #526 was needlessly outdated.

And on the track I'm currently on, in that first dC quote, "Really liking Tammy's approach to Zenzao and life in general. The questions provided are pointed at trying to understand what Zen is doing and don't appear to be assuming alignment from Zen OR fluff."

Really, you cannot think of any townie or scummy point of views for why I'd be asking you questions, even repeated questions? Since, y'know, Gemma did that to Vaimes?

Interesting that you bring up fluff again but I'll concede this one as fair questioning with the numbers being what they were.

I am mighty curious how your null pile is the exact same now as back in #526, especially given fluff's push on 'you', you(lulz), and Gemma toDay. At this point of the game you still only have one scum player listed. We've got to find two. A winner is not you.

Could you explain this again?

You may have mentioned this since but why did you think there was an investigation role? I'm not quite sold on you being a vanilla, let alone a townie, despite my push on fluff now.

Click the magnifying glass icon underneath the post count and avatar to bring up ISO for that player.

Hm.

Reverse ordered wall, bottom row is actually the null pile. Explained later as my usual gambit to get some reactions.

See, you keep doing this lulz. Leaving half-finished thoughts dribbling all over the thread. It's unsanitary.

dC has been flippant the entire game.

1. Somebody hasn't been reading the game very closely.
    2. I will agree with this, but from your angle, it's a scummy move to pull against a possibly town!Cobalt.
    3. /shrug/ I don't recall what your answer was so /skip/
    4. Aren't you against mass claiming to this point? So aren't you therefore 'sus as fuck'? Though I think I see your point.
    5. Yeah, hm.

Make's perfect sense.[/quote]
    --- Post automerged ---
    I still hate manual quoting. These two were from Sooh I believe but I chopped off the username by accident.
    >I noticed that everyone seems to have very similar reads but I see nothing to try and shake it up. The only variance seems to be either Cobalt and Sooh.<
    Could you explain this again?

>I don't think we should mass claim because I think there is an investigation role in the game but I'm vanilla townie.<
    You may have mentioned this since but why did you think there was an investigation role? I'm not quite sold on you being a vanilla, let alone a townie, despite my push on fluff now.
    --- Post automerged ---
    See, this works in your favor by preserving your life for another Day. I am firmly against no lynching toDay.

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

And I have returned.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Zenzao, I wanted to do my iso of gemma today, but unfortunately events made that not happen. If I'm alive, it will happen tomorrow though.

Also, no lynching is dumb here, cause we had what in my mind is confirmed scum.

9. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    @his fluffiness Alright. How do you feel about Sooh's progression today then?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Votal
    lulz (1): fluff
    No Lynch(2): lulz, dC

Not voting (4): Cobalt, Sooh, Zenzao, Zenzao

10. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

It's a very safe progression that leaves all his options open. As in it's literally thread consensus with no extra insights.

11. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    First quote about variance was from lulz.

Second quote was also lulz
    --- Post automerged ---
    *her

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Yeah you're right, I guess the phrasing I used for those two felt different compared to everything else I was saying/asking about lulz and I attributed that to how I was addressing you for some reason.

So anything more to say? We've got just under an hour left in the Day. Might want to get your vote down.

13. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    Also what on earth kinds of insight do you expect me to do when I haven't been able to talk to most of you or ask you questions?

I'll happily vote lulz and hope it's right, and even if it's not it means the game is over, so *shrug*

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Things you picked up from reading the thread?

15. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    I was hoping to be able to interact some more with people during that time, but it appears nobody wants to talk, so.

16. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    ???

17. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    I don't usually multiquote my way through 700 posts. I didn't want to clog the thread with rehashing stuff, so.

18. Sooh

Sooh First Year

High Score:
    I've been waiting for 3 hours for this interaction.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I assume you have read the thread though, right?

20. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    So what do you want to talk about? Fluff? Lulz? dC? Me? You? Massclaiming? Let's go, timer's ticking.