1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The only downside to NP stalling here is that banana loli is a zerker, and her 6 mil form's normal attacks are BRUTAL. She will get off a lucky crit every few turns that will destroy you even with double def buffs up; talking like... 12k+. And if it happens on your main damage servant, and you lose them, then you are well and truly fucked. That's why all the "build a better nuke team" discussions are popping up again on the subreddit.

You really want to either get her down as fast as possible, or do a full evade cheese team and attempt to account for losing one serv every NP.

Also just a tip for everyone: don't use servs with aoe NPs. If you kill the minions and give banana 3 attacks per turn instead of one, you will get wrecked.

2. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Been hearing about people essentially save scumming when this happens. Rapidly shut down FGO before her turn ends, restart at the beginning of the turn, use a random skill to skew the RNG and avoid the crit.

But don't forget to kill the minions before you kill her, otherwise you're not getting event mats. Just don't kill em too early, or yeah... Death.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    If you can, then yeah sure kill them at the last minute. But it's not imperative. You do most of your gourd farming at 2BP, where you can get away with using the gourd drop increase CEs.

4. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I would strongly advise not even trying Shiki. Go for Jack/Waver/Hans or Mash instead of that.

You're gonna be save scumming a lot yes. But hand killing isn't advisable at the 3BP unless its Zerk day.

5. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

That's exactly why I bring Orion as her NP reduces Ibaraki's ATK dmg and crit chance by 20%. Combined with the stalling and Orion being tanky herself, this is possibly the best lineup against iba.

The line up I am gonna use.
    https://imgur.com/a/xgRlRYz

I intend to jump straight into BP3 before I have any event CE's. Simulator shows I should do around 400k-500k with buffs up per NP. So I just ought to do around 2M then survive.

Edit: First attempt straight off the bat into BP3.
    https://imgur.com/a/lT7Dsfr

2.4M+ dmg done. No one died. Sadly the time constraints prevents me from killing him. The hands stuns/skill seal can be nasty though.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Rolled a x10 and a handful of tix for drunk oni loli. No luck, but I did manage several event ces that are making gourd farm a cinch.

Edit: Annnnnnnd Jalter is MLB Shana-oh'd. Huzzah.

With 2 of my own carps and 1 carp Waver support, I can do about 5 mil and survive, but it usually comes down to mash and Cu holding down the fort. NEED MOAR CARPS.

7. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

1/3th way to be done with this event. Already did 100M damage points. I guess I'll just MLB one of the golden carp for extra friend points.

Edit: Oke mah carp is MLB'd if ya are in a cinch feel free to hand over some friend points.

Ran out of riceballs. Almost half way.

https://imgur.com/a/KfGLMcM

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Get your Waver to 10/10/10 and you can haz all muh friendy pointz. :3

9. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

No feathers :(

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Got one if ya want. Carp too in a minute. Just finishing Oni killing.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Those moments when you have terrible RNG and the 6mil banana slaughters your whole team, but best doggo Cu saves the day and ends up soloing her for a million hp.

[​IMG]

12. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

im using Edison/cu alter/scathach, her maxed out is doing over 1 mill ults on her with this combo lol each turn im knocking off about 2.5 mill

13. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Orion, Tamamo, and Waver team seems to be the one. Stall, heal, NP gain, attack & damage buffs, and Orion's NP is all the nice things to do to Ibaraki.

14. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Pleased with my first performance on 3BP. 4.5M damage with Okita/double Waver/David/Herc/Cu, Ushi MLB and 2+1 carps. Nearly died to bad luck, looking forward to accelerating my acquisition of carps tomorrow.

15. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

God bless the whale in my list with NP5 Sca. Can consistently kill off 6m Ibaraki with her, Waver, Hans and double Cu. People told me not to bother with Proto Cu, but he has proved himself to be if not as good as Cu, than not that far from it.

16. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Today I got Waver to 10/10/10 with the hearts from the store, and finished grinding out the 10 gears I needed (15, when combined with the 5 we'll get from the event) to get Shiki to 10/10/10.

This has been a good day.

17. Solfege

Still wishing I'd more phoenix feathers.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Hans is such a good boy. I'm Grailing him to 80 for sure.

19. Solfege

Feeling real good. Hit 100M, MLB'd carp, Waver up. Lots of rice balls left, should be able to reliably kill 6M Ibaraki now. Thanks for the assists, Oxy & Strange.

Really want to play with the lower rarity Servants, but their skills/ascensions aren't up to snuff.

20. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Unless you're just grailing for love and a gold border, not super worthwhile to only grail Hans to 80. Being a support servant with low attack and low HP, 65 to 80 is not going to boost his survival rate in any noticeable way. He'll have around 10k HP instead of 8.5.

I'd say don't grail him at all or spend an extra 2 on him and take him to at least 90. That's a 2.5k HP boost, which equates to being able to tank an extra hit before death in most null-advantage situations.