1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Sure.

Vote: Beru

@Citrus Beru isn't a girl and their pronouns are "they/their".

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

By the power of township combined! I don't particularly care about ruling the world, I just want to win (with perhaps a significant portion of credit for doing so)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ah, didn't realize I was using the wrong one for Beruru. Noted!

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

And i don't care about winning! I just want to rule the world, on day at a time.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Bears votes are kind of ??? given I've gone through ~6? ISO's now and they're maybe the 2nd last if not the last person I'd vote of the 6? Feels mostly like a "I'd expect more from them/them to have posted more" type thing only?

@Gemma - Want to talk to me for a second about Tsaiah and your thoughts on her? Would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty conflicted when it comes to her? I had a weakish town read on her from toan type things from reading the thread before I actually went through to ISO her but I've town read her incorrectly for that reason when she's been scum in the very early game before so I'm kind of in a "Eh, just hold off and see if it's something that she maintains" but stripping away a lot just ~things~ there isn't a lot of actual content/stances in her posting thus far and I've noticed that tends to match her scum meta a little more since it's much easier to be comfortable talking about them. Kind of come out of it with a weak scum read on her?

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

How do you approach meta?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Heh.

I'm not going to push you.

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Agreed.

I have some thoughts I'd like to talk to you about regarding Tsaiah, but I'll let you discuss with Gemma first, if you prefer.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Regfan and fonti completely overblowing the whole bears vote thing is noted.

Don't think it is that many votes and looking at the reasons behind it there is bearly any pressure.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I have a town role PM.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Going after the only person you know on this forum so hard over so little when my scumplay on your site tends to be endgame-worthy is super duper hrm.

Reverse psyching me into townreading you?

9. fontisian

Eh, I think your votes are bringing too much weight to bear.
    --- Post automerged ---
    (Yes.)

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Actually, you might know other people here, MU and all that crossover junk, if you play over there.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You could just tell me these things instead of waiting forever and ever for me to come to the conclusion myself.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Didn't check if there are mor, but from what i saw it was citrus and me voting and then gemma pilling on.

Not sure why she did it. You can ask her.

Don't think 2-3 votes this early in the day make any difference and either bears will do more or have a good reason for not doing more or ... You know.

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Gemma - Having a discussion about Tsaiah isn't really pushing me, won't be a super quick discussion as it'll be bits and pieces between work and stuff but it's something I'd like to have to see if you're having similar concerns with her posting that I am?

@Fonti - Very willing to hear your thoughts/talk about it now.

Don't have an issue with any of Bears posting thus far, the lack of 'moar' isn't great but could easily just be a case of them being busy this early on, think focus/votes/attention on players I have actual concerns with their posting on is a much better place to look and where they'd make much more sense but meh, not fully caught up and not something I really want to argue about.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also @Fonti - Was your comment re; "Miner town" thing serious, if so could you run me through it?

14. fontisian

Mmm, it could be barely enough.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Let's tackle this another way.

If you don't want votes on bears convince citrus to vote somewhere else and i will follow.

I haven't seen you make a good case really, but if you don't want to vote there where do you want to go?

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Two syllables are better than three.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am inclined to react tobregfan, but i feel it would be fruitless and would rather think about pleasant things like ..

[​IMG]

You are so very welcome.

18. fontisian

Wrt miner, not really. He called Citrus town at a time I was thinking of saying that, which was a miner point in his favor. I did it to see his reaction.

I haven't been having issues with Tsaiah's posting, and I think she's reasonably town, because there's more meat to it than I've seen from her previously (I think I've only played with her when she's been scum) and she's putting more effort into solving.

Color coded for your convenience. The light blue bits are actual reads, and the green bits are pushes for information.
    My main concern is that the reads are all light townreads based on feels, but I get the feeling that may just be tsaiah's playstyle this early into a game.

19. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Citrus is town?

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Gah I'd forgotten large games tend to blow up in postcount.

Vaimes feels better in this game than he did in the last one. Jan I could probably get a better handle on if I bothered to go through his memery.

Also, fonti, when will you learn that reaction-testing me simply isn't the way to read me. There is only one Miner Whisperer and he is not even playing!