1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I think this last ~hour was like, the most fun I've had in a mafia game in a while.

Y'all are good people. Gotta jet for now.

Also on a somewhat less fun note I feel like the meta-insular stuff is probably at least somewhat threatening to kinda freeze out the Nego/smiles/fennwick group who like, have zero idea what we're talking about half the time. Just food for thought.

2. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

1) Yes, and it's making me super look forwards to the Team Event.

2) Also yes, it's just....really unfortunate that I feel like there's quite probably 2ish scum in those 3, but they're good players who can work in unfamiliar environments regardless. It's something to note, just none of them are around so. Is what it is.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I mean the game is young and there is a lot of time left in the day to proof herself either way.

I don't think there is a more adult version of hype. Either there is hype or there is less hype.
    You can be less hyped and still town because you have mellowed done or have other stuff on your mind.

But this is closer to no hype.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hahahaha you are so adorable.

5. Eidolonic

Can you talk about why you're calling him adorable there? Is it like, something about his read on you specifically, or just him being himself and churning out words despite losing access in a very... earnest kind of way?

Basically you keep posting things and I don't really 'get' where they come from.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yes and no. I can see it both ways.

And I am not going into this for [reasons].

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yo.

Jan.

It's all good, baby. Regfan and I are real close, we do the hydra thing and we know how each other think, we're closer than fucking anyone in this game and he wants to hear me to know he's cool. Be easy. And you know Regfan/Newcomb/Eido is a trio, has been for a while. It's not like that, kay?

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

No, you're just being dumb.

Jan, I was too tired to think about the game 2 hours ago, but now it's 3am and I'm still here pestering eido to townread me. The difference is that he finally showed up.

I'm kind of genuinely annoyed with you, because I do think you're town, but you keep saying gross things.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You're freaking me out.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I appreciate the sentinment, but you should just continue reading before reacting. That way you realize that certain things might have cleared up.

Not that it was wasted, but the thing there went on for a little while longer.

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I appreciate you, Jan.

11. Eidolonic

Right, 3 am, acknowledged, but let's dance a bit tomorrow evening or so shall we Fonti?

12. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Only maybe?

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    I think only jan as scum doesn't consider me the most fun player without exception.
    --- Post automerged ---
    lynch jan

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

How do you expect me to know any of that?

Like .. we stopped talking for the most part some days ago.
    I have no idea how you are doing or have any insight on all that.

All I have is Newcomb reminding me of something you said last game and that is clashing with your game so far.

Again. The game is young. If you are town then I know you are capable to play to your strenght in that regard and so far no one is asking for your head anyway.

14. Eidolonic

Hidash

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Thank you?

I couldn't add you because I didn't know if you are still alive or something bad happened.
    Austria is a very dangerous country. I heard it is where the nazis come from.

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Agreed.

I hate you. (I do actually have them as unaligned) and your "Don't want to waste focus/time on Vaimes" is fair enough, can prolong the "going into him" and focus elsewhere tomorrow since it's not like I've even really got concerns with Vaimes play here.

17. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

YOU.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Think further down on the map. A lot further.

18. Eidolonic

Reg

Like, my hesitance is also partly like. You just don't 'see' Vaimes' posts the way I do (and Newcomb usually does). If you didn't get there off the post I pointed out, I don't think the other stuff is going to move the needle either. I can try to explain it, but it just kind of comes out in a 'Well he just can't really fake this special brand of Vaimes that this post encapsulates' and it leaves us both frustrated for having the back and forth. I do promise to go through and point out the stuff I liked, I just...don't think it's going to help you based on your history with him.

19. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

South Africa?

Depending on the colour if your skin you might still die over there fairly fast for the worst reasons.

Not every country is as liberal and friendly as germany!

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

That would be lovely.

Worth pointing out I think the erratic behavior from Gemma is town indicative, and it would be nice if you looked at Beru and told me what you saw.

I've been using Cobalt!behavior as a baseline for reading Fenwicked, for lack of anything else, so I've been trying to avoid straight up dumpstering him, even though I find his opportunism consistent with scum!balt. Was kind of concerned you were going for a target more likely to freak out and get mislynched under a lot of pressure. I was going to wait and see how you reacted to his reaction, but w/e, the game state is solid, the town circle feels good, and it's probably better to warn rather than deal with drama after.

I'm not sold on your Von read either, btw. I see wherenit came from, abd I don't disagree, but I think clearing him instead of forcing him to keep pushing out content at this point is illadvised.