1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    [​IMG]

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

What do you mean about Kai's weight? I don't follow.

Could you talk more about your individual reads on some of those players? Like, whichever ones you have actual feelings about, mostly. I feel like you've kinda not really done any readspewing in the past day and a bit and I'd really like to feel better about my read on you. Would be cool if you focused on Vaimes/Eido in particular in that back group and Regfan/fonti in the middle group, I wouldn't place Reg or fonti with Beru or Miner at all so that's a bit strange to me. The Vaimes/Jan/Eido grouping is pretty much the same one I have. Am aware that you don't consider yourself a strong day 1 player but anything you've got right now that matters to you would be super.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Regfan, stop.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Citrus

Uh. No? I’m on vacation and have done plenty.

You do something, since you spent all of toDay trying to sheep Eido.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Why is the slot getting replaced at EoD. :/

Unvote, vote Citrus

4. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Gonna say pretty confidently that Reg / fonti are not w/w here.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ah. I mean I did read the setup/OP but I don't actually remember reading that line. That's kinda awkward, feel free to ignore that lol.

Yes, I was phone-posting but can make proper posts from my laptop as I'm on it now

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Thank.

And Newcomb, show what you know.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Okay, maybe that was unfair.

But uh. A vague “do something” doesn’t make me want to do anything. It just sounds like white noise, especially coming from you, someone I think could be scum. Be specific.

-

I reread Citrus’ earlier posts and get the feeling he was either treating me like he knew I was town, or like he didn’t care about my alignment.

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Citrus, why those groupings?

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Quote things and use more words?

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Err, my particular interest is in the second grouping.

12. fontisian

Actually though, that's more than 48 hours out.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

No, I’m on a phone and on vacation.

If you’re at a computer, just search my name in his ISO.

ugh actually hang on I’ll get them

14. Newcomb

About the you Reg thing? I mean does it even need to be said, it’s kind of obvious.

15. fontisian

Shh, that was supposed to be "shows what you know."

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Gemma

His RVS post singles me out in a way that looked like a “Vaimes is town” thing rather than a joke.

He asks me to interact with him, I tell him to do something towny (implying I think he’s scummy), and then he completely drops it.

Now he’s here sorta kinda OMGUS’ing me, or at least making it out that I’m coasting slash trying to mislynch him.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I’m not quoting or opening tabs for post numbers, sorry.

17. Newcomb

Add Stanari/M7 to that actually.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Kai's weight as in, I recognize that I usually find it pretty hard to get a read on Kai when he has basically no posts D1. Probability-wise I'm as confident on him being scum/town as I would be before the game starts and noone's posted. I'm trying to think a bit about what a possible scum-team is and he's basically an empty slot that's easy to call scum or town (kinda like the fenwick slot now), so I was commenting that those slots make such an attempt to put together a team more difficult.

Umm. I don't think I've posted in the past 24 hours basically, so no I haven't done any readspewing at all? Sure thing though -

Eidolonic, he hasn't really done much so far but he has his IRL things going on + basically an auto-pass D1. But nothing strongly pushes him out the potential scum!pool so I figured he warranted a mention. Tbh I don't have much of a town-read on Vaimes from my own reading, especially because he's interestingly avoided engaging me (and continuing to let much about his thoughts on me be concrete/tangible, which I find odd). That said, Eidolonic pointed out a snarky thing Vaimes said early on that was supposedly outside his scum!range which I found pretty believable, although I normally don't town!clear people of things like that unless they're super obvious to me personally. So I think he's an outside chance of scum right now due to strong players town-reading him + I can see the arguments behind them, but I'm still a little unsettled by his weirdness (as I feel it) regarding me, so he's in that pool too.

Regfan, I don't really know his play-style or anything but he seems to be a pretty strong player by reputation? He has history with Newcomb/Eidolonic so I wouldn't town!clear him for clearing Newcomb, but he still gets some town-points for it. Haven't paid too much attention to him beyond that. Fontisian, I don't really have much that I find alignment-indicative on her so far. I think it's more town-indicative that she didn't scum-read me or push on me til the vote I see just now, while the vote itself I don't think is alignment-indicative (I think it makes sense for her to do it as either town or scum here). That's pretty much where I'm at on her.

The groupings kinda were more strength of considering they're possibly scum then I think these people group together.

I need to think about things a bit more, because I've mainly just drip-read the thread throughout the day when I've found the chance to sneak a peek on my phone, so I'm operating basically off skim-memory rn (which is hard with the # of posts)

19. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Don't worry, I got it at least.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yeah but I've been gone so long and that's all the words you have about me? I am disappointed! And also don't really understand so genuinely want to know why you think of me the way you do considering all my posts in the game thus far

The sheep-Eid stuff is partly tongue-in-cheek, fear not I would have claimed 200% credit if something happened like the slot was not replaced and crumbled and got lynched to be scum D1 or something like that.
    --- Post automerged ---
    The do something was wrt you + me, not a "DO SOMETHIGN!!!11!!" saying you aren't doing anything
    --- Post automerged ---
    That was me trying to think of scum in terms of probability groupings (2-3 scum in this group, maybe 0-1 in this, etc.)

I'll clean it up as promised once I'm finished responding to people
    --- Post automerged ---
    ???

/10chars