1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

I was being polite and not going there <3

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I somehow blanked out this post but. This.

3. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Oh it's a compliment don't worry lmao.

[​IMG]

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Citrus - Thanks for that, don't entirely agree with the reasoning but can at least follow how it's a read you have.

-------

Alright last computer (And possibly last in general) post for the day phase for me here.

Really can't emphasis enough how confident I am that Gemma, Newcomb and Stanari are town here, I'm semi tempted to throw M7 (Please check a M7/Citrus world if the game goes late and they're both still alive) into that pool of names since the progression behind a lot of his reads and the way he's trying to solve this game, his commentary about myself etc all read very town but realistically he's not at the same level of the other three but is above anyone else after them.

I feel very good about the Jan posts I've read, Eidos put forward a lot of reasoning behind him being town here that I strongly agree with, that said I've still not had a chance to deep read him, so definitively put him aside here but don't entirely rule him out and someone needs to take a look at Jan/Vaimes, Jan/Citrus possible worlds if I'm not around later in the game and make sure they're not the case here since it's probably against those scum teams that we're in some trouble and shooting into a PoE pool that'll only have ~2 scum, overall he's town here almost all the time though.

Citrus is a town read that's much more difficult to explain and the fact that most of the game and most of my town reads aren't really sharing this read is a little...concerning in a "It's possible I'm just town reading his playstyle & approach to the game and wrong" so is a read that I don't really want people to just trust/sheep me later in the game if I'm not there but a lot of his analysis, reads and thoughts here flow really well and I can sort of see the gears turning in some of his posts, don't think people should CFD here which I'm slightly worried they might.

Eidos just a "All of his analysis and reads (Bar the Tsiah & Vaimes ones which I can understand/believe are reads he has, just aren't ones I do strength/reasoning wise) match up to where my heads at in the game and can see most of his focus etc to come across very genuinely. Is still possible he's scum here, little doubtful I catch him when he's scum this early on but yeah, I've ruled him out with everyone in my town reads section (Even Vaimes) which means if he's scum he's bussing all his partners or putting them all in the PoE pool unless he's trying to sneak Tshaih!Scum as a partner into his town core. But uh, I don't think that's the move he makes as scum. Anyway I don't think any of this will matter, think if he's town he'll be dead long before it becomes a problem, but if he's somehow still around late in the game and Newcomb/Myself etc are dead please do take a deeper look at him.

(Actually scratch that, dudes just always town, read his Fenwicked post and yeah, this is Town!Eido here.)

Vaimes is ugh in that I semi-trust Newcomb/Eido to read him correctly here, Newcombs town and Eidos not scum with Vaimes so them both stating that he's very very town here means that I'd leave him alone for a while. I've also liked some of his posting but I've not really seen anything where I'm like "Yeah, that's supertown, Vaimes isn't scum here".

Anyway yeah, dunno what I'm doing with this post anymore.

Just going to dump a tiered list and focus a little more on where I think we should lynch today / where I'm leaving my vote.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Regfan chill your biscuits, you're not going anywhere.

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

(It wasn't an accurate way to describe eido at the time.)

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I know, babe.

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

If you have time before you leave, run me through this one real quick, otherwise we can talk about it tomorrow if we're both still here.

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Gemma/Newcomb/Stanari

Eido
    M7

Jan

Citrus

Vaimes

Fontisian
    Nego
    Tsaiah

Miner / Kai

Nothing Happens
    Beruru

Fenwicked

10. Newcomb

I'm at kind of a weird place in the game where Eido/Reg/Jan/fonti have beat me to a lot of punches and I'm also an easy consensus villager so I'm not feeling a ton of motivation to really ~do~ anything or push outside the box, despite the fact that the writing's on the wall as far as me lasting a long time this game and that if I want to have an impact, it'll probably be now.

I do kind of want to really dig in and bury someone / clear a few people, but it's a contrarian desire to do that to people who aren't already in those positions, and I'm pretty sure I'll just confbias myself if I go looking for against the grain reads.

Pretty tempted to just lazily push whoever of bears/Nego/smiles/Miner/Kai we end up lynching today, wine it up about having a vest, and hope that + medic dodge gets me to D2.

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Unvote, Vote: Beruru

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Vaimes (1): fenwicked (#317)
    fontisian (1): KaiDASH (#821)
    tsaiah (1): Stanari (#953)
    Eidolonic (1): Beruru (#966)
    Miner (1): Newcomb (#1045)
    Regfan (2): Nego (#661), Miner (#1006)
    Citrus (2): Vaimes (#883), M Plus 7 (#1092)
    Nothing Happens (2): Gemma (#909), Jan (#1086)
    Beruru (2): Eidolonic (#1267), Regfan (#1291)
    KaiDASH (3): Nothing Happens (#291), fontisian (#1216), Citrus (#1220)

Abstaining (1): tsaiah

13. Newcomb

[​IMG]

14. fontisian

I'm pretty content.

Question for anyone, Nothing Happens voting Kai is bussing, yea or nay?

15. Newcomb

Kinda feeling nay; the way he did it came off as like, mildly surprised that that vote created any waves.
    Don't super think that's how a wolf votes -> explains the vote on a partner?

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    My biggest concern with Bears is that would have expected them to be /loving/ this playerlist and wanting to interact with people, get reads, state thoughts and it's just not happened at all. Get RL being a thing and less time but the areas they're focusing on when they are here..just don't feel particularly real? The read on Stanari in particular is really confusing; the early scum-read part is understandable but there's like...nothing from there, they move away from her but don't comment on her alignment when I'd expect they would, or interact with Stanari. It just goes nowhere which makes the initial scum read look like it was fake and moreso just to do something.

17. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

It's possible? I think Nothing Happenfires is either a villager, of a wolf with a team that's... dead in the water. Fenwick/Kai/NH/x would fit that pretty well.

I don't want to lynch NH today though, I think he's a good player that can display his towniness once flips and stuff happens, if he is a villager, and the 'd1 on a new site' thing is pretty real. There's enough stuff there from him and Nego both that I want to let them get a foothold and see what they produce.

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    That read was kind of bizarre but also felt like, it would have been...neater as scum? I'm not sure if I'm seeing what I want to see.

19. Newcomb

I mean, yeah, fit beruru for X and you can pretty well imagine how that wolfchat would go. Time zones, culture clash, no one really knows each other, no one's super excited to wolf, just kinda DOA.

The narrative fits, and that's a fine group to lynch in here, but game feels a little too interesting to be that easy.

20. fontisian

Bear's attempt to get a read on me was also really weird.