1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Finished going through Fonti's ISO and think she's very probably just town here, lot of the progression and interactions with Nego, specifically 1402 and 1819 feel like her trying to assess/analyse Nego 'fairly' in a way I don't thinks he goes about it as scum. I especially find some thoughts in 1063 to be unlikely to come from scum. Also helps I've sort of removed her as not W/W with majority of the playerlist ie. Fonti/Nego, Fonti/Kai, Fonti/Miner, Fonti/Eido, Fonti/Bears, Fonti/Jan means she doesn't really fit in any/many scum teams.

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Do you now.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Hm.

Talk to me about why I'm not w/w with Fonti.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It's a weird feeling echoing the things you said in response to the same posts. Slightly concerned I'm going to turn into a bird and start screaming.

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    God, imagine how I feel.

5. Eidolonic

Maybe you're developing as a player into someone that shares similar thought processes to me!

Oh. I'm so sorry <3

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Or maybe it's time for a "when Eido and Stanari make the same posts, something is wrong with one of them, and it sure as hell ain't me" read.

7. Eidolonic

H-uh.

Citrus might be town? I really like this post, as it mirrors where I'm at for the most part, and it just really feels like him attempting to sort where he's at in a way that resonates with me, for obvious reasons. Feels like an EidoPost

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Is largely from posting from her end and a few interactions the two of you have had -- 581->584->587 read fairly natural. Her reaction towards your Fenwicked thing in 587 where it's about credit for the Fenwicked thing in particular is something that I don't think would play out like taht if you're scum together and pushing a mslynch. The strongest by far though is the interaction near EOD around 1303 where she's talking about the game being easy due to Town!Eido at a time where you're contemplating if the games hard then Scum!Fonti world is where to look at. I don't see you two playing it in via an angle of her sucking up to you like that at partners while you're throwing shade at her.

9. Eidolonic

Something is assuredly wrong with me, but it has nothing to do with mafia, and everything to do with being so exhausted I can barely move my fingers to type, let alone think.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hm.

Okay.

Kind of thought I might have caught you out there because I was having trouble imagining how that was a genuine not-w/w read you could have, but I can see that, and it had more depth to it than I was expecting. Carry on

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    In short, I've read her play here if she's scum to come from a pocketing you type of place that I don't think happens if you're partners.

And nod, liked that Citrus post too. Going to try and compile ~roughly~ where I am and you can pick a few areas that you disagree with to discuss.

11. Eidolonic

Ahaha. Can you link the button Kai? It's been so long.

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    ...fair enough.

However, I will continue to be slightly tilted.

13. Eidolonic

Not quite sure I fully understand. Like, why does it bother you that I had similar reactions to posts? Eerily similar admittedly, but still. The use of the word 'tilted' here kind of implies it's upset you and I'm headtilting at that.

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hmm? That's not really how Eido can be pocketed, though.

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Not emotionally tilted, just like...I saw a clock suddenly start ticking backwards or something.

16. Eidolonic

This is kind of interesting, because I have so many town reads I'm struggling to even get 2-3 wolves out of it. Can you talk about why you felt this at the time? Was it just a 'lack of activity' type thing?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh, really now.

Tell me how I can be pocketed?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Goddammit I lost my place again.

Stop falling behind in games, you stupid chucklefuck, catching up is awful.

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Don't see how he can be pocketed or not is hugely relevant to it here though? Isn't an argument of "Fonti did that therefore she's scum", it's a "I don't think you're partners due to this interaction".

@fontisian / @Eidolonic - While you're here can I get 1 paragraph from you both re; your read on Vaimes & his D2 play.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hum.

That's not really where I'm at, I've got a few ~these people are definitely town~ reads, sure. But then after that it feels like a shitload of "I think this persons town but I'm not confident and they do fit in some worlds that I need to take a look at" and that's even before getting to the "oh god, I have no concrete thoughts on these players" pile.

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I am pretty much convinced that Von is town. His vca/readlist thing was what sealed it for me.

19. Eidolonic

Like, maybe? I don't know. It's just the first thing that came to my head when I read her opening posts 'Man this really feels different from The Office'. It's a little bit irrelevant now since she had to replace out, and I can't see if the pattern continues, so mostly going to just start null/light town baseline with Empoof and see what he does.

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Pretty much. No one was posting at all last night, and just like, most of my scumreads are rooted in people just Not Doing Things, and there's a lot more than 4 people Not Doing Things, and we have like a billion replacements. Just starting to somewhat worry about signal and noise.