1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    @Newcomb
    Do you think 2 wolves follow me onto their partner Citrus yesterday?

I find it hard to believe. It's not impossible considering it's already confirmed the town was hardcore bussing between beru and tsaiah but... yikes, that's only the case if the 4th is in the IMMEDIATE poe, imo.

Don't think it's citrus.

2. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Seems like a peculiar way to word it. You'd also have to have a rather weak definition of "play" because people followed me to stack on Empoof and that's about all I did yesterday even after he started posting.

Like I'm rather curious if anyone's actually read anything I posted.

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    ...what?

I do read the things you post, btw. I swear.

4. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

The Beru/Jan interaction about 'your friend in wolfchat' feels pretty unaligned. Smooth interaction in both directions, both Beru's response to Jan and Jan pivoting it off to Fonti.

Hum.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ah.

I've found the posts in question wrt Stanari. Agree probably unaligned, but whatever.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Mrgle.

Feel like this should be useful in some way, but it's probably not.

5. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

I'd argue Empoof "played" harder than me yesterday when he was here. As a wolf I'd have to be joining another partner who's barely playing in pushing on the guy who is playing yesterday.

That doesn't seem like a winning strategy.

6. Eidolonic

Headtilt.

That's a lot of words about a partner's meta that is... probably not actually indicative of anything? Maybe slightly more likely to make M+7 a villager here? Eh.

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Fair enough. (Hi Empoof ;D) This is not the tastiest wine I've ever had, but, okay, I guess. You kinda feel like you don't really believe it yourself, though.

8. Eidolonic

Mm.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Mmng.

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think you should be past Tsaiah hard pocketing MP7 already and that's the strongest spew argument imo.

10. Eidolonic

Why does it sometimes display the quote that's in response to, and sometimes not? I hate this software.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hm. I'll look at them again, but if I didn't quote it or talk about it it didn't ping me as being indicative of anything. Though to be fair most of my thoughts while reading Tsaiah's posts were 'I still kinda think this is villagery, rip me'.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Decent look for Nego. And maybe Jan? And Vaimes? Eh.

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    DLP is fickle but I have never actually seen it nest quotes?

She is a scary wolf in the right context, lol.

12. Eidolonic

Could maybe see this indicating Jan/Beru w/w though? Eh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Mm.

This is the kind of post I make as a wolf to a partner to help them get back into the game, but Beru isn't me, so it's probably nothing. Just lightly pings.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh wow, wtf.

I completely missed this post the first time through the thread: post
    --- Post automerged ---
    Rather, I missed the spoiler.

I think I might have caught Beru for the wrong reasons, and that's a little embarassing and hilarious.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Does Beru accuse a partner of painting a narrative about someone they know is town (me)? Hum.

13. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Sorry all, I'm juggling way too many things lately to be anything but a flaky mafia player.

I see we caught two scum though, that's fucking awesome. Lol at the fact that I thought it was probably town v. town at that EoD though.

14. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Tsaiah votes from Day 1.

Citrus votes her to do stuff, make a read wall, something like that. It's his "this is probably a 4-scum game, right?" post where he names Tsaiah, Nego, Kai, fen and me down as scum. Seems (well, I guess otherwise) pretty standard since it's the same thing he asks of me day over day.

Before voting Reg posts a list in 903 with Tsaiah in her own read tier above 5 other people (Beru, me, fonti, Miner, with fen below). The Tsaiah vote post itself is naked.

Stan wants her to town it up, then Beru drops in with the first "2frozen" vote. Jan appears to have sheeped Citrus in placing his vote, which I'm pretty sure was a consistent thing he did throughout the Day.

I think it's possible Beru's the only wolf in there. Stan's town. Citrus has his neighbor thing going on. Reg being with Empoof would be kind of gross. The main variable is Jan/dLGN for pushing away the wagon yesterDay, except Jan was pretty towny before. And to note, Beru moves their vote very quickly to Eido.

Vaimes calling this wagon bad comes after Tsaiah talks about being sick, but later he explains it's because of his read on her and how the read seemed to expire when she fell off. I suppose he might have been teasing me about finding the explanation in his posts then. Thing is, his original read was an appeal of sorts to people who could read her ("is she this easy to read?"), but Beru would be one of those people and Beru voted her, and Stan talked to him at length about this and Stan voted her. I'm pretty sure those votes would be a cue on what the meta readers think.

Just rather weird to call the wagon bad when you're relying on the people who are endorsing it.

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Isn't that painting a narrative of Beru's reasons for voting you, or am I misunderstanding your point?

16. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

When does this phase end?

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    50.5 hours, I believe.

18. M Plus 7

M Plus 7 Squib

Really? Oh thank goodness. Thank you.

19. Eidolonic

Man, I want to bury Beru all over again reading their posts about me. It was the right move not to lynch them D1 given RL stuff but still. @Beruru - hope your grandmother is doing alright. since it occurs to me I didn't check up on that.

20. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Did you think they were just voting you for no reason?