1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yay. CasGil and ChibiRider from 5 tix.

2. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Gratz!

Medusa Lancer was a huge disappointment for me visually, probably one of my biggest in FGO. When I first saw the one in the anime I was blown away. Super hot, really badass. And then in FGO... a loli...

I fucking hate lolis.

3. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Only 28 boxes. Doing my graduation thesis and visiting parents got in the way.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I definitely would prefer her adult form. But all sneks are good sneks.

5. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Carnival Quetz for JP's new Christmas Welfare Servant, which will end called Holy Samba Night. Brazilian servant when? Now! Always knew Quetz was best girl.

6. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

7. Mestre

Mestre Professor

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I GOT QUETZCOATL. AND GORGON. But MAN, Rate Up is a lie. Rolled 350 Quartz (300 to get Quetz, got greedy and tried for me, what killed me was the first roll on that 10 roll, she came as grey and turned gold, then in the tenth, I got a golden rider turned from grey aaaand its Anne. I tasted NP2 Quetz so badly...) and got 5 4* total, and only of those was Gorgon. I got 2 Caster Gils, 1 Anne and Mary, 1 Ibaraki and Gorgon.

9. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Should I congratulate you?
    Or pity you?
    Hard to say
    With Merlin 7 days away

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Don't care for Merlin. King Hassan and Musashi will be hard to hold my quartz though.

11. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I really like Merlin as a character now that we've had Babylonia, favoring his character as a NEET who gets out his room because his TV is getting shut off. I don't care much for his power/double-Merlin teams though. Musashi I'm holding off till her Shimosa banner, although I'd be prioritising Munenori. King Hassan is where my quartz go, and I will try for Gorgon with luck. 10 tickets have given up Hydragynum Volumen, Room Guard, a second Taiga on the way to MLB, and a third Imaginary Element (would like to MLB).

Over the next year I don't see many new 5* Servants I really want. After Hassan comes Dantes, who I really want a copy of (and I believe he's ascended in JP meta at this point?). Then there's Moriarty/Lobo, maybe Pendragon, probably Tesla, Penthesilia, Sherlock in August, then the Shimosa servants in November and maybe Ereshkigel in December.

That's a lot cloistered around the first few months of 2019. Does Nightingale not get another rate-up? I hope I get her for New Year's --- likely pulling berserkers. Any particular CEs to look out for?

Edit: Need a copy of Poster Girl.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I got Quetzalcoatl on my first roll along with Artoria, which is another spirit origin for me. After that I tried for Gorgon which took more than I thought it would but I have her.

For servants coming up I gotta say Merlin and King Hassan are ones I want. I really don't know much about Musashi besides being limited, I'll ask my friends who have her if she's good besides being an SSR. For the likely New Years paid gacha I really already have everyone except Enkidu and with him competing only with Titoria and Karna I've got a 1/3rd chance to get him. The only other SSR I'd be remotely interested in would be Nightingale but that's more for her character rather than actually using her.

13. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    60SQ. Hot damn I've been lucky lately.
    [​IMG]

14. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Congratz Khan. Don't really have any interest in the current heroes so only threw two tickets at this for the hell of it and got NP2 for rider Martha and since I use her quite a bit, that's not half bad.

Been taking a bit of a break so far, mainly just log ins and not much else. Epic 7 has more of my attention for now.

15. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I'm super tempted to grail Taiga.

Because Taiga.

She's actually got a really nice kit.

Same, except Path of Exile instead of Epic 7. I need to get on beating the new singularity.

16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Thank god for solo Herc cheesing. Stage 12 Option 1 Quetz was brutal.

Never underestimate the power of lucha libre.

17. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    After that fight, I tried to roll for her and of course, I only got absolute crap. Smothered the glimmer of enthusiasm I had gained back right then and there, unfortunately.

But agreed, that fight was fun, took me a few tries to beat.

18. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Ok... so I just got a second Quetz from a single extra ticket that I mistakenly pressed instead of friend summon....

[​IMG]

Maybe this is life's way of telling me that I should give up my career in the hell that is academia and instead become a pro luchador.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  19. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I hate you very much. So. Fucking much.

20. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

I mean, if you want another try, we get an outright 30 quartz as a gift on the 20th if you manage to complete the seventh singularity by that time. I managed to role Quetz from a 30 role, which I'm glad for as I was sorely lacking in ST Riders aside from Kintoki.

Did anyone else absolutely adore the fights in Babylon? I mean seriously, everything from the Quetz fight, with having to face down Tiamat head on as both Gorgon and her true form, was truly epic.

Hell, for me the true pinnacle of the entire singularity was coming back to Babylon and finding out Gil had worked himself to death, and thinking "What. The. Fuck?".