1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I got too many whale friends. I am barely getting any FP despite that literally my entire support list is stacked with high end SSRs with high NP, skills and all of them are bond 10 (with exception of Merlin)

2. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Didn't get as many pages out of Barbatos as I wanted. Oh well. On to Amon.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Level her and love her. Quetz is an absolute monster on casters. Talkin 200k buster crits in a meme setup. I am currently one shotting Forneus with her only at bond 5.

Btw Double herc is not the right way to buster meme. Do Herc/Kintoki/Calter/Jalter/Quetz/Lalter/whatever with Holy Night Supper or another 50% charge CE with crit damage, Waver or Merlin with 2030, someone who can generate some on demand stars and buff attack/buster/crit with 2030 (a second merlin or waver can be used), and then a Golden Carp CE sub like Hans who can swap in and further buff busters, attack, or crits when a brave chain on your buster servant is up.
    --- Post automerged ---
    That and you're making some suboptimal CE choices for nuking events. Try putting 2030 or Kscope on Merlin, and Lunchtime or the B10 waver CE on Waver (most people probably have forgotten what Ox King does and why it is useful for buster nuke). Swap the Golden Sumo and Kscope for Artoria and Gil. Drake is not going to get you any FP without da vinci, so give Jalter HNS or another half charge + crit CE.

4. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

The reason why I am not putting those CEs up is because most whale friends of mine don’t need the extra dmg to one shot the pilars. Personally, I am just grabbing Merlin with either lunch time or Mona Lisa and I never fail to one shot them.

Edit: On a seperate note. With the GSSR looming ahead have you guys considered which banner to go for? Personally, I am still debating between Rider, Lancer and Assassin. The bummer is that I have a NP5 Drake and thus run risk of wasting the GSSR (shame since I wouldn’t mind Quetz, Medb or Ozy) so its most likely gonna come down to Lancer or Assassin.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  5. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

Probably Assassin or Caster for me, personally. I already have a decent enough variety in every other class, but wouldn't mind a Waver or Jack to use for myself. Every other class I've gotten a good mix of ST / AoE servants or use whale buddies to supplement.

6. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I'm Buster memeing with JAlter + Shakespeare (10 buster skill) + Waver (10/10/10), with Waver using his Bond CE and Shakespeare using Ox King MLB CE + Anniversary Blonde.

7. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I really have everyone I want, the only one I don't have is Enkidu and considering the Lancer one has only 3 SSR's I've got a one in third chance of getting him. Failing that he's got another banner coming up soon, though he's sharing it with other SSR's.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  8. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

So you skipping it?

I also have everyone I want from GSSR, but I want higher NP lvls. Preferably either NP4 Lartoria or NP3 jack

9. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I'm going for Extra+Assasin banner in GSSR, hopefully I get Jeanne and Gorgon. Pray for me! That aside, this killing is soooooooooooooo much better than the endless slog that was Christmas. Fuck that shit. Also, really loving Shakespeare.

10. Solfege

18 runs on Sabnock and not a single gallstone drop. Rates are supposed to be only slightly better than usual...

Berserker for me, Nightingale or Cu Chulainn.

11. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I gave up on Gallstones even though I need 30 for Quetz. Horrible rate, much better to just farm bones and horseshoes which I need BADLY.

12. Solfege

Proof of heroes I still need but the reported drop rate isn't any better than Okeanos. I'd forgotten about horseshoes, mostly for my last few ascensions.

Lamps are my other big bottleneck besides pages and I'll be needing a lot more chains stockpiled, so Amon gives me the biggest bang.

... but archer gems are a sticking point too.

13. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I've gotten maybe 6 in 30 runs. I want to get Quetz's 2nd skill up to 10 so badly for that sweet sweet 50% buster buff, but Sabnock refuses to put out.

14. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I got two in 21. sooo. fuck you? hahaha shit rate.

EDIT: Corrected myself.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  15. Solfege

6 in 30 is the rate I expect for lamps, which actually pays out.

16. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Nah, gonna try for Enkidu. Decent chance of getting him and if not he's got a couple of banners in the next few months.

17. Mestre

Mestre Professor

I will gadly kill Amon alone, Nicrotis and Saberlot need those mats. Nice Jack, btw.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

FINALLY

MY 6TH DROP OF GALLSTONE.

ONLY TOOK ME 59 TRIES. THIS DROPRATE SUCKS

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I have a a guy in my list with Quetz already at 10/10/10. *insert jackie chan my brain is full of fuck*
    --- Post automerged ---
    That feeling when Jalter's buster chain does 3.5 million damage on Halphas.

[​IMG]

20. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Is there anyone here with the tag “C”? I had 2 “C”’s on my friendslist. Since 1 was severely worse than the other and I had no clue who it is, I had the suspicion it was an alt account and hence I purged it.

In hindsight I found the other C and learned it was not his alt. I got suspicion now that I purged someone from DLP. If one of you is called C let me know, I will make a spot for you.