1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Tried for Musashi with all the tickets and quartz we got but alas, the only thing I got were once again shirtless Kireis and the 5 star New Years CE which is not bad, I suppose but certainly nothing I actually wanted. Happy New Yeah to all, may the Gasha be good to you all this year. (and you know, good year in general in actually important matters)

2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Just wanna point out that the Case Files OVA from NYE has been subbed on the usual sites. Features magic theory and a high-speed car chase. Full series to start 7 months from now.

3. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Wanted Nightingale, got Cu Chulainn in an otherwise lackluster pull. Didn't want to risk NP4 Waver for Tamamo. Happy new year!

4. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Question. What exactly is the gold star/cross that I'm seeing next to the names of friends?

5. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It is an indicator of people who have finished Solomon. We saved the world and the Mage Association gave us a cool badge. Yorokobe.

6. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Cheers, thought that might be it.

Haven't had a chance to have a go at Solomon. Been a hectic and weird few weeks.

7. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Who's ready for King Hassan?

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

REJOICE
    Not me. Gonna wait for his second banner. Shame.

9. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I am broke. KH next banner.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I'd like Gramps for the death memes, but with vamp wife grailed and NP5, I just don't have any real need for another ST buster assassin. Will throw tickets at him but that's it.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    tfw you forgot that mooncell was a craft ce and you've burned all your copies save 1 mlb.

12. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I burned a lot of them too. Ugh.

13. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

lol me three...

14. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    Just started playing before the new year, slowly working my way through camelot atm.

Don't have much in the way of gold servants yet - picked up Mordred/SAlter off the GSSR, spooked by Tamamo Mae whilst trying to roll for Ishtar (which is alright I guess?).

All my gacha luck has gone into CE drops from Moonfest - enough to MLB Moonlight Festival when the event finishes, which is kinda nuts.

Game is fun, and the story is getting really good in Camelot. Sad I didn't start playing earlier.

15. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Fortunately, this is a good year to start too, since you will won't have the boring period of the first six months while still having all the good parts of the story from late year, while this year will give you reruns from almost all events from last year, which means you will get the story and easier to grind shops and won't be bothered by the repetition of the rerun's stories like older players.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Deeply enjoy this game, but don't ever forget these are just JPEGs, and gambling is very bad, specially when you use real life money for the aforementioned JPEGs. It's just fun. Don't obsess over the gacha and you will have a fun ride. This game is pretty great, great story and characters and the community is fun and helps, plus lots of extra material coming this year. Like two movies and a TV Series.

16. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    I’ve said to myself that I’d only buy quartz on GSSRs, which is an amount that I’m fine with spending. The good welfare servants coming in events this year should satiate the urge somewhat.

Current plan is to chuck some quartz at MHXA, because I can’t resist a shot at the Sith meme queen.

17. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Merlin meta is over, fools!
    Edmond NP2 in 66 quartz and 2 tickets. After failing in getting everything I can finally die in peace.

18. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Phew. 85 turns for the 7 battle fight. Was a fun uber stall.

Mash, Ibaraki, Dickwizard, David, Quetz, castled Herc.

Ibaraki stayed up until the 4th round then went down to an unfortunate Jeanne crit when def buffs fell off. David Mash and Merlin stalled caligula and the lancers. David died to a homunculus spin. Brought Quetz in to nuke amakusa and jeanne. Everything was going fine. Got Dantes down to 10k before his NP turn but lost Mash right before it.

Dantes wipes everybody.

Herc revives.

Herc saves the day.

Herc is a good boi.

19. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Just 75 turns here. I only had to use support Merlin, NP2 lvl90 Saberlot, Mash, and Edmund np2 and I equipped Chaldea Combat Uniform.

Spammed unlimited np works every other turn and exploited Lancelot crazy crits with Hero creation. I also used Jeanne battles to recover hp and CDS.

When I killed Caligula and one homunculus I changed a buffed Lancelot for Dantes and stalled to decrease the mystic code CDS. When battle 6 started I unloaded Dantes Np on Shirou and stalled after killing him until I could change Edmund for Lancelot. Against Dantes, I baited his inv pen with Mash Taunt and Inv and used Merlin team inv on his NP. It was easier than I thought, no one died and I hadn't to use command seals.

20. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Took me 30 turns. Support NP5 Archuria with Black Grail + Tamamo + Waver. Didn't lose anyone or use a CS. Came pretty close to losing Waver a bunch of times though, they really focused on him.