1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt 9

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Miner, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

If you can get to "clearly town" level Vaimes, that'd be swell, sure.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The world doesn’t revolve around you. Gemma’s right; I don’t come at you knowing your alignment and /believing/ that the thread knows your alignment too. Too much spotlight, just to get your approval? Not worth it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Don’t drop your ivory tower status on my account.

Talk about other stuff?

3. Newcomb

Actually you know what, this is dumb, this is just turning into a pissing contest and since I don't even /want/ to go hard idk why I'm pushing it. Forget I said anything.

You're right, I probably can't get you lynched.

Vote: shadow

4. Dels

Dels Muggle

Cobalt do you wanna talk?

I apologize if you felt my tactics were not appropriate.

I want to be clear that the first thing you found AtE was something I was saying to Gemma because I felt she'd understand, and wasn't meant for anyone else. I posted it because I wasn't in the greatest mood and was not really thinking about anything like that, was just being honest about my feelings, which may or may not be appropriate, but had no ill intent.

When I spoke to MPLus, he was specifically talking about why people voted me early, so I felt I was being upfront about why they might have. I didn't intend it to be anything else.

I am 100% fine with you or anyone else scumreading me, including Gemma, she knows it doesn't matter what I say about my feelings, if I am wolf I am wolf.

Is that okay?

5. Umami

Umami Squib

@Vaimes Do you think Jari was town or witch?

6. Dels

Dels Muggle

I mean, valid, if you know Vaimes and feel he wouldn't think this as town, but the fact that I basically understood/agreed with his entire thought process makes me trust it?

7. Newcomb

Forgive me for speculating around the objective fact that witches shot me N1

Like you're not wrong but come on. The world doesn't revolve around me but the N1 kill actually landed on me so I don't think it's out of left field to like, consider why that happened and who might have wanted me out of the game and what the implications of that might be and how they might play D2.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

No idea! Do you have a strong read there?

I’m gonna assume he was town and go from there.

9. Dels

Dels Muggle

You couldn't even get Shadow lynched.

:chainsaw::mid6:sherlock:

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well, my initial impression was "this doesn't seem right," and then your opening posts toDay made me feel like I was right and it was a setup.

But that's something that should be dealt with later. If the coven really level zero'd their first kill, then cool, easy game it is.

11. Umami

Umami Squib

Ok okay that's fair. I was going to question about your fluff vote if you though he was a witch since Fluff voted for Jari with <3 minutes from deadline to spare and was the 8th vote, but witch bandwagoning late if Jari was townie makes sense with your vote.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Someone remind me why I am supposed to be townreading Cobalt.

13. Dels

Dels Muggle

I think the world revolves around you, Newcomb. =)

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

And I really don't trust that you honestly think I'd just throw myself at you for a reverse-psychology townread. We've spent so many games agonizing over which Night kills are potentially illusions, so of course I didn't like the immediate assertion that you're now towncleared. It's not because I want to shade you.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

The reasons why it made me feel icky is because if you’re a witch, it’s utilizing fakeness and emotional manipulation to make people feel bad for you which is the worst way ethically to get yourself town-read by other people.

Like I wanted to think you were more towny for it, just because it would be a really grimy thing to do if you were a witch.

I don’t hate it if you’re town but I don’t want that to be the reason I think you’re town.

Given that you pretty much started the Jarizok momentum and he froze so was probably a witch is what gives you towncred imo.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Dude, Fluff had the most ridiculous fly-by Jarizok vote at EoD when it was clear nobody else was getting lynched.

Jarizok was frozen as soon as the pressure mounted. Fluff is in prime partner positioning if Jari was a witch.

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Please don't.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What time period are you talking about? Because I'm pretty sure deadline was like, 3am for Jarizok.

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I want a gravedigger claim now.

19. Dels

Dels Muggle

Okay, but please understand I'm not trying to be townread. I wasn't joking when I said I am excited to see if Newcomb cases me. I've got 3 votes from you/Muz/Umami which seem tied to be for eternity and that's cool too. I'd never stop someone from suspecting me by saying it makes me feel bad or whatever.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Cool, mom's home.