1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt 9

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Miner, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi fluff, thoughts on the thread currently?

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Can we just be nice please.

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Vote cobalt

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Newcomb town, Cobalt scum, you muz and Gemma tentatively town, fonti has had some good posts recently, shadow is not impressing.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

@Cobalt pls ty forever

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

So was the way he treated Gemma. I’m not sorry.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I’ll re-analyze when I’m not drunk after wrestlemania on 3 hours of sleep.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Have a votal!

Manasi (5) - Dels, Gemma, fontisian, Vaimes, muzjik
    shadow (2) - Newcomb, Umami
    Cobalt (2) - fluff, tom

Not voting (5) - Cobalt, Manasi, Kai, shadow, MP7

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    That sounds wise.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Honestly I’m just really fucking tired of people AtEing this game

I can’t read anything properly when I have a whole bunch of tilting to sift through. I hate how it affects how people see the person and if they’re just a witch it’s really grimy and I don’t like playing with people who would be that directly personally manipulative.

It’s starting to wear on my nerves.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Unfortunately, I think witches have to do it sometimes in order for it to not be townclearing. I just try not to read alignment into it, since most of the time the people really are feeling the way they say they are, regardless of their alignment.

10. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Collating some thoughts, just kind of idly re-reading the thread and picking out a few things that stand out.

- Dels/silverslot not w/w here for early game interaction.

- Don't think fonti is with shadow here, either. Fonti blank voted after I did, and her "everyone explain the read at a certain time" thing would be pretty bizarre as a w/w thing; don't really see what fonti would hope to get out of that and it's not like doing that thing really moved the needle except for Dels liking the explanations. Basically like fonti had all this time when I wasn't around at the beginning of the Day to dunk a partner and get the cred instead of sharing it with me, and she didn't. To be fair she also swung it on to Jari, which, ehh, if shadow/Jari are w/w then what even was the point? Shadow had a better role? Meh. You could posit some kind of fonti/shadow/Muz world and Jari was a villager but that seems a little x-files theme. Plus, like, both of them are still down to kill shadow I think so it's not like they really saved him.

- Kind of weirdly think this isn't a post Fluff makes if he's w/w with Jari. It's soft but I think fluff would feel a little exposed doing that?

- Cobalt proooobably not w/w with shadow for their pocketing comments to each other but it's not a hill I'd die on.

Eh. Pretty mixed feelings on this one in terms of Jari/shadow w/w viability. Might just be too muddled. If anyone had thoughts on it that would be interesting.

-

Actually think this is a decent look for Vaimes in the witch!Jarizok world. Plus, this Jarizok post:

Doesn't really read w/w to me.

- Think this post is pretty indicative of Dels/manasi not being together. It's the way that Dels just like, lathers on the thoughts. If he's a witch I just don't think he'd be able to resist hedging a little or finding something interesting / smart-sounding to pick at.

- Think this exchange leans towards Dels/fonti not being w/w. It's the desire to explain themselves to each other in a non-fake way. Continues here and yeah I'd be hella impressed if that was w/w.

-
    This kind of feels like an easy swipe at a villager but I could be confbiasing.

Gonna just post this and break it up a bit so it's not a giant wallpost.

Takeaways here are that I'm finding it hard to worldbuild around fonti being a witch; I thought she was town anyway but the list of people she could be with doesn't seem super large to me so she's probably just a villager.

Feel kinda strongly about the Dels/manasi not w/w thing but if I also take shadow as a wolf and take his Kai thing as a swipe as a villager AND take the Cobalt/shadow not w/w thing which, hm, feel less strong about, I'm kinda running out of partners for a hypothetical Jari/shadow world. Like... one of Dels/manasi, maybe fluff, maybe Mp7? Could throw tom in there but eh? Who else even is in this game. Yeah that's kinda it. Feels a little restrictive, tbh.

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I just refuse to have emotion to appeal to, and think less of someone as a player if they actually make ATE posts as town that they wouldnt also make as wolf.

No reason to think that about anyone here. Thus, meaningless and worthy of ignoring.

Personal stance on the matter

12. Dels

Dels Muggle

Cobalt I think you are overreacting. Muz's last post does absolutely nothing for me in regards to his allignment. Doesn't factor in at all.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

@Dels

Idk if he said something elsewhere about fonti without mentioning her by name because I only ctrl+f'd "font", but I could have misread his emphatic "not townreading fonti". Where did he say the "fonti scum" thing was a joke? The only "joke" mention by ctrl+f is about how he's not a level 1 scum player. So I guess he did kind of express suspicion but not much, or something.

14. Dels

Dels Muggle

I thought he said it wasn't a joke in the middle of his big post to you.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Er, was a joke.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Oh, okay. I didn't actually read it.

16. Dels

Dels Muggle

Me neither. But I glanced, I have to admit.

17. tom

tom First Year

High Score:

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I donut agree that it looks like a villager swipe.

jarizok (9) - newcomb, kaiDASH, gemma, dels, vaimes, M Plus 7, fontisian, his fluffiness, Tom
    Vaimes (2) - xshadowlancerx, jarizok
    xshadowlancerx (2) - manasi, Umami
    Dels (2) - Cobalt, muzjik

Some of those votes are counted in the wrong order but there has to be scum on the wagon, right? Cobalt/muzjik aren't together, Umami is town, so there are not enough scum off wagon, I don't think.

So in Jari/shadow worlds it would probably be Manasi and the other busser.

Kai and fluff would be the first place to look in most sensible worlds, right?

It's a little restrictive, maybe, but we have places to look.

19. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Idk, I feel like "he's either got mad self-awareness or none" is something you post about someone you know is town but you also know they're acting wolfy and are trying to like, project fairness but really you're licking your chops that you're gonna powerlynch them D3.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Think this is pretty consistent with villager!Silver who rolled GD.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh yeah I forgot about the shadow/fonti "fonti voted for silver thinking shadow was replacing out" confusion. Yeah there's no way that's w/w.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ehhhhhhhh.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yes, but this is shadow you're talking about.