1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Mestre

Mestre Professor

25 tickets and exactly 600 quartz, Got skadi with 201 quartz left. My NP2 Dantes is happy.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Pretty sure I took you off my list when you went above like 50 days gone. You back or just visiting?

Ouch. Sorry for your loss.

I'll add you. Username: Khan.

I mainly field Busters in the list. And Cu. Because he is a very good doggo.

Edit: MLB PrismaCosmos what whaaaaaat. Tamamama is very happy.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  3. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

Just visiting for now at least, I've been spending all my moneytime on Azur Lane lately.

4. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Sent. IGN: Colrais

Feeling you on those pulls. 450 SQ, 50 tix and so far it's been an OG reunion. Got my first Camilla and Martha, NP2 Siegfried, NP3 Atalante, and a Rama. The nice thing is Dantes came home on my guaranteed pull. I definitely don't have enough QP.

Started out with over 1k SQ so will do some more pulling tomorrow.

5. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Got her in 150 quartz but took a bit longer for NP 2. Did get a couple of other SSR's in the meantime, which was nice.

6. Solfege

How much longer?

I've been doing rounds of 90 quartz interspersed with 10 tix. Finally got Skadi after NP2'ing Ibaraki and limit breaking my Black Grail. Might just get it straight to LV100 too, with all the bombs I've saved up. Total spend of 540 quartz and 56 tix.

No other SSRs unfortunately but a bunch of 4*s, a Limited/Zero Over, and a limit broken Tale of Love and Hope.

7. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I'm not going to say how many quartz and tix I got her in because it would just make everyone angry, but I'm curious, why did yall go so heavy on Skadi? Did you not have 3 turn buster setups? Event CE freedom reasons? Waifu reasons?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  8. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

I had Waver, Tamamo, and Merlin already and wanted the complete set ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also because Zerkerlot is my favorite 4* and anything that makes him more useful is good in my book.

9. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Ah. The Infinity Guantlet logic. Understandable.

10. Solfege

I like utility servants, and I've been building up thru some luck a roster of quicks. Got lucky on Dantes for the guaranteed 5* too, I'm a huge Monte Cristo fan. He's escaped me for 600 quartz already. Next target is his NP2.

11. Mestre

Mestre Professor

I failed to roll Waver, Tamano and Merlin and I have the things necessary to have atleast 2 skadi setups. Now I can finally 3 turn stuff. xD

12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Utility, waifu, and a gotta catch 'em all mindset which isn't good to have for gacha games, haha.

And I think something like 700-900 quartz @Solfege ? I can't recall the specific number.

13. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Cleaned my friendlist and I got a few spots.

Everyone is free to add me.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  14. Finicky

Finicky First Year

Please allow me to delurk for a moment.

I am looking to stop playing FGO, and want to get rid of my NA account. It has 25 unique SSR including the support quartet, and 6 have NP2. All event SR servants have been obtained with NP5. The main story is finished, but only the Lostbelt prologue is completed. I've played on Iphone (if it matters) and the birthday is not set.

I would like to make a proposal. I will give away this account to someone willing to make a donation to a (relatively aplotilical) humanitarian charity (edit: of your choice). Further, I will match the donation up to $500.

Please delete this post if it breaks the rules. It seems like a bit of a gray area to me.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  15. Nauro

Nauro Headmaster

As a casual free-to-play, I just finally finished the main "grand order" story with the Final Singularity ;).
    [​IMG]
    (I doubt this screenshot counts as a spoiler, so I'll leave it in the open)

This took me way longer than I expected (roughly ~430 logins), even as I prioritize events over pushing the main story only. I'm planing on continuing in this casual style of play, with the further events and stories.

I can only offer the barely upkept support of some welfare servants and select few others, no one fully maxed out. But if anyone wants to add my puny account and support me instead XD, feel free to throw me a request at 669,275,698 (Current Master Name: Luna)
    [​IMG]

p.s. yes, I spent ~200 free crystals on trying for Skadi, but got a couple of vanilla Artorias instead.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  16. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Skadi cost me one year worth of saved quartz. 700 quartz. I was counting on that for Summer Bibi and Summer Jeanne+Summer Ushi. Now I'm lucky if I get Summer Ushi+Jeanne. Sigh. Well. She's cute as heck at least. Now, to save to Avenger Nobu, since 2021 has literally almost all the servants I want the most (Caenis, Pseudo! Luvia, Murasaki, Bunny Lartoria, Hollywood Carmila...) I'm gonna have to make some rally tough choices.

At least the story is miles better now. So. Good. Except Napoleon. Napoleon sucks.

Also, Anniversary of 5 years for FGO is coming, and Summer just after. Anyone want to risk a guess who we're getting? 4 years anniversary was frankly huge will all the new low level servants and QoL improvements. And TM usually does bigger stuff for it's 5-10-15-20 etc anniversary. Fate Carnival is a good example, Fate Extra remake just announced is another one. So, hype?

There's also the GGSSR, which I frankly no idea what they're going to do with since they already ran all the logical stuff (non limited only, limited + non limited, limited only, each appearing in General Pool, Knights + Extra x Cavalry Pools and Class Pool modes), and they even did a free SSR ticket recently...

17. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    As the premier JP player on DLP, I have to admit that I've got no earthly idea. They hired the Tokyo Dome for the 5th anniversary, which means they must have had something gigantic planned. It's literally the biggest venue for music in the entire country, IIRC. Whatever they had planned it probably involved a concert of some sort, I think we can say that much.

But on the other hand, corona has totally wrecked the schedule for this year, and they've had to cancel the live event. This year has had less new content than ever before, in a big way, and it's unclear what the reasons are. Corona is a part of it, probably, but others blame Space Ishtar for having multiple sets of animations and others just blame the director for wanting to do QoL changes over actually producing new content. One theory is that they had an Olympics event planned but had to cancel that at the last minute, but on the other hand DW did literally nothing to acknowledge the start of the Reiwa era in Japan so I'm doubtful.

Then there's the Anniversary Servant. Anniv 1 was Big Da Vinci, Anniv 2 was Sherlock, Anniv 3 was Skadi, Anniv 4 was Little Vinci. Possibilities that I've seen online include, in no particular order:
    • Captain Nemo, probably a Rider. Shows up in LB3 for the first time so NA players wouldn't have met him yet, but he's a little kid who's fused with a seafaring Greek spirit (IIRC Triton). Probably a Rider; maybe an Avenger.
    • Sion. Vampire and a Melty Blood reference so can probably fight on a Servant-ish level. Looks more like a welfare though so who knows. Possible classes unknown.
    • Zeus, from LB5. Big-dicked marble motherfucker. Love him or hate him but you've gotta appreciate he'd be pretty fucking cool to have. Also makes sense that we'd finally have every LB King until now in Chaldea, and with Skadi there's precedence for delaying his release until the anniversary. Canonically a Ruler but Shi Huangdi is already a Ruler so who knows.
    • Ashiya Douman. Not released yet, let alone fought in his own form, but they've set up an event for him pretty clearly. After LB5 there's been a black dot in between LB5 and LB6's banners, and due to spoilers he fled into his own world. Would also mean releasing his own event, which is possible, but would involve teasing both summer and that so I'm not especially convinced.
    • Someone else. There's a bunch of people yet unreleased they could do that'd be unexpected but pretty hype. Muramasa, Rasputin, Tamamovitch, Tiamat, Buddha, or even the nuclear button of Roman/Goetia.
    Personally I'm hoping for Zeus, but I also really want a QoL change that makes supports less of a pain in the ass. I shouldn't have to reset three times to get the Arjuna Alter with NP charge CE I want, goddamnit.

Whatever the case is, we'll find out the 10th of August, which is 17 days from now. In the meantime, Ooku rerun with no additional content. Meh.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Wasn't aware they had rented Tokyo Dome, but not only it's the premier Music Venue, it's The Venue. It's like their Madison Square Garden, complete with also being the place where all event companies - including fighting companies like WWF/WWE and UFC and boxing promoters - go to when they want to show they made it big. If you're a wrestler in Japan and wrestle in Tokyo Dome, you're huge. So I can't imagine what they've done for it except it's huge, or should be.

Same. Nasu and TM in general were never ones for topical references, specially ones so close to the event itself. If DW was planning to do something like that, only way I see them doing it was if the Japanese or Tokyo Government approached them for a promotional event.

Blaming Space Ishtar is ridiculous imo. The most likely explanation is that DW is feeling the pressure to make better and more high quality content, from animation to writing, and they're struggling to do so in a timely manner because they just can't pump up mindless or semi mindless events like most gacha do. Meanwhile, they're overreliant on Nasu (not just for actual writing, but just ideas in general, it feels very clearly when Nasu is involved or not), who is clearly a more laid back and whimsical person unlike say, Oda from One Piece, do he's not writing 24/h, 7 days a week and suffering health issue one after another due to it (although I do imagine becoming a multimillionaire helped his motivation a lot).

Good options all around, but I'm strongly doubtful about Ashyia or Nemo are the ones. They just don't have the general appeal for a Anniversary banner. Zeus and Muramasa seem to be the favorite options imo, since they hit the keys of being well known and really popular. Ofc, we can all be surprised.

While Tamamovitch hits those as well, I'm confident she isn't coming now because she clearly still has her arc going. An arc, I suspect, it's going to end with her becoming Beast V, which I suspect will happen either in an event that's more like a pseudo-singularity like the Extra event, or in a singularity itself. (I'd bet my tickets on the former, since Beast VII is already slated to be an important antagonist).

Sion is possible too, specially with Fate/Extra remake. If she's coming, I don't think she's coming alone (not necessarily others will share her banner, but that we will see a lot more stuff).

19. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Tiamat would be amazing but that's me being biased. I feel if she did come there should be a pretty good reason for it and not just for humor, though Nasu does have "Jokes are the deepest lore." known about him.

20. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

New opening for F/GO. Contains spoilers for LB5-2. Also shows off several new Servants:
    [​IMG]