1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Dels

Dels Muggle

Sloth comes across very self-confident to me tbh

Also Gemma, there is no pressure. I love what you've been doing today. But you can chill. I'm chilling too.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You have a tmi problem as scum, whereas when you're town your reads tend to be more all over the place and you latch onto strong ones.

I don't think you're mafia any more, not really.

And yeah, I was kind of baiting you, because I wanted you to do something to prove me wrong. At eod, I was not trying to be chaotic, I was unhappy with the Wisp yeet and was trying to look for something else. I was not "trolling" and I obviously didn't see your openwolfing post when I was calling you out for not going after me enough. This should be clear because 1.the posts were like within a minute of each other and 2. I responded to your openwolfing post immediately afterwards.

3. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

That’s fair. Not necessary to reiterate in light of this. Thanks for responding to me.

4. fontisian

Worth noting that I don't think Gemma would be backing off the read here as scum, pretty much ever.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

See, now it just seems like you’re backing off and trying to placate me because you realize other people are probably going to start seeing me as town also.

I just have real difficulty making sense of the thought process behind most of your posts as coming from town.

6. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Can you give me a few examples of what you're seeing here? You and Regfan (not Regina autocorrect) Both have him really high while I have him more middle of the road

7. fontisian

@Ampharos posted yesterday, so she definitely knows the Day has started. I don't know, this is very weird from her.

8. fontisian

That's ok, heh.

I am townreading you for this post because the suspicion feels genuine. If it helps, I don't really care about placating you.

9. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Is there a current VC available?

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

With Vaimes I have a some small things and a gut ping or two, but nothing titanic right now, so I'll shelve it for the moment.

wrt Fontisian, I have some reasons + the EoD re-read I have to do could change things

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Is nice that I'm not the only one that's seeing/is confident in Sloth being town here.

And yeah I've been liking Cobalts recent posts, and his explanation on his read on Fonti. Want to keep seeing more from him.

I'm sort of ~ehhhh~ with it sort of looking like this is heading towards Amy vs Tom wagons here, I think Cuth is probably someone better looking at and think more people need to look over his recent reads posts. I'd also like more p, people talking about Jarizok stuff but it's something I'm in a waiting on more from both of them stage. Do have both Amy/Tom in my PoE and think there's stuff that either makes sense as mafia due to, but I have them as probably not W/W and can see either or both also being fairly easy places that scum could be focusing and pushing on? @Gemma - I'd like your thoughts on this when you get time this evening.

12. fontisian

I'm not sure why you have them as strongly not w/w, Reg. Somewhat maybe, but I feel like Amy and Tom could go for this kind of bussing.

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Oh definitely it could be bussing, it's less their pushes on each other that makes me think they're probably not together and more a I don't see many Amy/Tom/X teams making that particular night kill. Think if their plan was to buss each other and create distancing and stuff in the thread, they're probably not overly worried about a new replacement slot coming into the game and providing new thoughts. They're also probably not worried about night kills giving away too much information, or dodging JOAT stuff. I think that sort of scum team just shoots a fairly universally town read player and keeps going with what they were doing. Reasoning isn't as rock solid as some of my other anti-aligns which is why it's not a "they're never together" read but yeah.

14. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Is this where i make a bunch of really tom-like posts because im being wagoned for not doing that and then yall realize that you all actually hate that?

15. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I wonder what i should have done to stop the wisp wagon

All i did was leave his wagon when it got big, call him town, vote multiple of his counterwagons, and try to start a new one.

Stupid tom

16. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I thought something was off.

I dont *think* cobalt has ever "caught" me before. It may be possible he thinks he did though
    But
    Well
    Cobalt doesnt know either since the thing he caught me for switched from d1 to d2 even though both things are in both posts

I dont think thats a slip or anything, but im also pretty sure he cant back it up.

17. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I still just want to yeet amy tbh.

The whole shape of her catchup was spice leaving her body til her reads were plain boiled goose

18. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Im, like
    ~Fine~
    With people pushing me for not having fun

But do feel the need to think aloud about how much more fun it is to be scum. And how easy it is to make those sorts of posts as any alignment.

Oh look toms so fun he said amy was a becoming a boiled goose instead of just repeating that all her reads regressed to the consensus
    So towny. I bet he can work something up about rubicon being a starting pitcher and possibly something in the neighborhood of comparing fluff to glacier

19. fontisian

Why didn't you just change Wisp's role to unyeetable?

20. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Do you still wolfread me? If so why