1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Et tu, Rubi?

Huehue.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I'm torn on Cuth. I liked him a bunch in realtime during D1, less so when reading back through it, and then his D2 is lacking. But then, he looks and feels different then he did last game when he was wolfing with me, where he seemed to me more conscious in being noticed/active-ish...

Sloth I'm struggling to see why others have him so high. He has some good stuff early D1 (with Rubicon & TerRaine amongst others). But at the time, and very much so after the flip, his interactions with Wisp don't sit as well with me. More like it's trying to bury Wisp than really figure him out (the extended animaniacs thing contributes to that). His push on Fluff in the final hours or so of D1 looks worse as well. Re-skimming his D2 stuff, it's okay, but nothing that says top town like a few are saying. He's not someone I'm looking to yeet today, but I don't have him as strong town either.

I feel this. Especially since I have the unfortunate luck to get wagoned for little reason a lot (and early). So I have little data on players, and the biggest one is they're wrong about me.

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Finishing up work soon, will catch up on all the other posts and stuff when I get home but here's a vote count;

Vote Count:

Fontisian (4): Sloth, Vaimes, Dels, Cobalt
    Jarizok (3): Rubicon, Fontisian, Amy
    Cuth (2): Gemma, Regfan
    Amy (1): Tom
    Tom (1): Waco
    Sloth (1): Jarizok

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Are you okay

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yes, the first sentence did imply that world. I had Vaimes in the willing to yeet pile at SoD2. The town points for him come from me seeing not w/w with Fonti & Ter/Jari, which eliminates a bunch of teams that I think would be more likely given his play + events so far.

6. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I’m just gonna say it. 3 wolves on the Wisp wagon.

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Not sure I agree with that.

Any more hard hitting analysis?

8. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

LMAO okay maybe this is a villager.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

There's no way this is town!fonti or I'm really terrible? I mean I'm terrible either way, but. Did I say I don't regret town reading fonti, I regret town reading fonti.

10. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I'll keep that it mind

:p Hey, it worked didn't it?

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Um, why?

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

13. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Why do you feel that way?

14. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

This wagon composition makes me feel like my vote is bad.

Also - I'm basically OK with all three top wagons, and 4/6 wagons overall - and that seems super weird and makes me wonder what's going on.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Um, it's like a word soup of mindgames with Sloth that helps neither her nor him one iota, is the type of random shit she'll feel fine spewing as a wolf but generally couldn't be bothered doing as town imo? And I don't understand how that's how she felt compelled to spend her energy on that page combined with her reactions to me and Regfan and knowing we're both kind of waiting around for her to put some real thoughts on the game down.

16. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

To which point?

It's viscerally terrifying because Fonti went from voting me to voting a scumread that I had literally just expressed and I'm concerned about the turnaround time on the mentality towards my slot.

It's not w/w with Jari because I think we're at a point where the wagons are pretty volatile and anything that gets momentum runs the risk of becoming a Wagon(tm), and I don't think Fonti would vote Jari if they were teammates in that sort of position.

17. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Open your mind and let town!Amy into your life, and all will be well.

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I don't know what you guys are waiting on me for besides a Cuth read that I don't feel comfortable making before he comes back. If you have question for me, you need to ask them, not just expect me to get it.

I have four votes, love, I need to treat the wagon on me seriously, and that means actually talking to the people voting for me who are likely town. That means Sloth. Look, you're the only one who has a half way decent read on me this game, and I'm trying really hard to not guilt you or anything, but if you're just townreading me because you feel obligated to or something, don't. It is honestly more demoralizing to realize that you made up a read to make me feel better than it is to just be universally scumread for reason I don't understand.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'll be fine, just going to reduce my effort in the game and play it more as a puzzle I guess than lots and lots of interacting.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I don't think Fonti & Amy are ever together, so the wagon composition on Jarizok is either V/V/W, V/W/V or V/V/V which isn't that bad. With sort of a town bloc forming here the wagons and options for people and scum to vote are reduced, and myself and others have done a fair bit to try and push them in this sort of Fonti/Jarizok/Cobalt/Cuth/Amy-ish direction, so don't think it's that weird that they're mostly the people with the most votes.