1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I just really want this to end on Vaimes here.

Like really really really don't want this to go another day.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Which is why I'm saying, that if Vaimes flips town here, and Gemma thinks you're mafia and wants to yeet you tomorrow, then you can have tomorrow to work it out. And if they decide to go down the path of yeeting you first you can tell them who yeet in the F3.

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You might end up thinking/finding that Cobalt is mafia (which is what I think the situation is if it's Vaimes!Town and You!Town) and leave a legacy that makes sure that he dies in the F3. And then woop, the 3 players I think need to die for us to win die and that's great. Or you can go and reread and overturn my thoughts on Dels/Waco if you end up confident Cobalt is town, and then well, it's on you if it's Cobalt, and also all credit to you if you're right on whatever you work out.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I understand why you feel that way. I strongly feel it too.

But if the game continues, you will be free and I will stuck as a misyeet target with very few ways to fight it, because everything I say can be interpreted as wifom and manipulation, and 1 in 3 shot at hitting scum, that I can't even be sure town will listen to. That's why I'm asking you to leave a legacy for the town!Vaimes town!me world, that I can use to anchor myself and figure out the game. And that means engaging with my town feelings on Cobalt, and helping me get over that if you're certain Waco and Dels are town. I'm not asking for something for other people to use or something that like Dels or Gemma should look at and use to townread me (though that would be nice). I'm asking for something to help me, a town who can see a very bad time coming, figure out what I'll do in that position.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Fat mood.

6. fontisian

No.

I am not rolling over to let myself die, Reg.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Mind if I just hammer? You guys are kind of beating your heads against the wall here and I don't think it's helpful?

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh, don’t stop early on my account.

Unvote, vote fontisian

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

We’re one short of a hammer even if you vote.

We need one of Dels or Waco for a hammer.

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I feel most strongly about Dels being town here I guess, if I'm looking at it objectively. I think the interactions between Dels/Amy point heavily against them being aligned, and I've explained this earlier in that I feel like Amy was working and playing to pocket Dels, whereas Dels was trying to bounce with Amy to try and read the game. I think interactions with them, and how both handled both EoD1, and EoD2 point against them being together. I also think Dels play today, and I guess throughout the game feel like them attempting to genuinely try to work this out. I think the reasoning and logic they drop behind defending Cobalt here today...probably plays out differently as mafia, they can use being wrong on Cuth/Amy to flip and change their reads rather than attempting to initially double down with a "I can't see Cobalt as mafia". If you want a read to base it all on, I guess it's this.

Not suggesting you do, but one way or another you're going to have to find the scum tomorrow if it's not Vaimes. And in the situation where you do actually get yeeted tomorrow and you're town I think you'd deserve the crack at who should be yeeted in the F3.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Love, I townread you, just not as much as Dels/Waco.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ah rip.

13. fontisian

Thank you.

@Gemma, we need another vote to yeet.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'll add to that in that I've been pushing and suggesting a Amy/Dels unaligned team thing throughout most of the game, since maybe like D2. I think if I'm wrong on such an important thing, and something scum think I'd use to hard defend one of them upon the others flip it's less likely they'd shoot at me N2, and then again N3.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

If I had to put numbers to it I'd probably be like

97/3 Dels
    95/5 Waco
    90/10 fonti
    80/20 Cobalt

And at this point I'd honestly be very surprised if Vaimes flipped town so like, 40/60 on him probably. I'd honestly be at a loss if his play as he's dying here is him as town, can imagine the mindset would have to be something bitter like "you guys were never reassessing so it was whatever" but, even then?

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You guys were never reassessing so it was whatever.

17. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

:thumb:

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Lol.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

@Gemma

We’re one short of soft yeet.

20. fontisian