1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Dels

Dels Muggle

Oh, I am not doing this dance with you. I'm allowed to be nervous and want the confirmation.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

@fontisian What were you saying about something that I said about Reg?

3. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'm so glad that Dels is now lock wolf.

Now I just have to shit my pants until Fonti makes a decision.

4. Dels

Dels Muggle

Alright. I'm really sorry about pushing you at the start of this day. I understand in retrospect why that was extremely frustrating.

I'll be around if you have any questions. Do whatever you need to do, no hard feelings either way. You got me there in the end, whether you believe now it or not.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

@fontisian

You swore this to me for a reason, because you knew that there was a likelihood of me being a villager and you didn't want me on the wrong path.

I make that same swear to you now.

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Alright, let's get down to business.

I believe Dels and I'm thinking about hammering Cobalt right now. I believe him on an emotional level, and I'm reading through the game he linked to see if this is something he can pull off as a wolf.

Cobalt, I need you to go through your process this game, from the beginning, talk about your thoughts and doubts and everything you can. Talk about random shit you thought that didn't make sense. Anything.

Dels, I need you to grab the posts where Reg and Gemma townread you and explained, because I need to go over them again anyway and it saves me time.

Cobalt, if you start just yelling at me, I'm not going to listen. I understand that you feel betrayed if you are town, but raw emotion is not going to help me.

7. Dels

Dels Muggle

I am warning you, I am not going to be doing whatever Cobalt is right now. Like. I'm not sticking around to keep saying I'm town or say how relieved I am or whatever. My post above was my one AtE-ish thing to say. Other than that I'm literally just going to be chilling, and responding if anything is asked of me.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Well fuck.

Okay, I'll get to work.

9. fontisian

Ok. Process is what's going to convince me.

If you ever doubted your townreads on Cobalt, Amy and Cuth, find where that was and talk about what you were thinking at the time.

10. fontisian

Also, this is the post I was talking about @Cobalt.

11. Dels

Dels Muggle

...It makes sense that this is how you'd play it. I... wanted to vote and then chill. But I suppose that's not a thing.

I've been in this thread non-stop for 6 hours now though so I'm just going to have to take a break before I get you those things.

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

In regards to Wisp, I have no regrets on how that was handled. I played 3 days with a town Wisp in the Champs game that we just won, and his posting was NOTHING like that. Sure, it may have seemed like I piggybacked onto the Wisp wagon because it was an opportunity, but it was a genuine thought that I held and believed in, and I couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation for Wisp's behavior which led to me wanting to yeet him.

Like if you compare his ISO this game to G6 champs it's so starkly different, it was very jarring for me.

13. fontisian

Yeah, that's fair.

Sorry, I felt like I had to play my cards close to my chest here, and rather than give the wolf a clue as to what I was going to do.

14. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I... honestly don't remember where my brain was actually at during that post. Let me look back and make sense of it.

I'm already feeling anxious and like I'm going to blow this whole game over not being able to say the right thing right now.

15. fontisian

Hey, if you're town, you voted correctly in the end.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I know I voted correctly because you didn't hammer. I know that I was right to trust you and I'm just upset because I'm probably getting outplayed here because Dels has produced more content this phase and I'm gonna feel like a total fucking failure when this doesn't work out for us. But whatever.

17. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

And also, I read back, and I really don't have the slightest fucking clue who I thought Reg was being pocketed by. At first I thought it was Tom but that didn't make sense with what I was reading and then maybe there was a little bit of you Fonti in there because you were pushing me maybe?

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful on that particular post. But there was a lot that flew through my head this game and I genuinely just don't remember.

18. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Infuriating is the best word to describe how I felt the general thread state surrounding Tom for most of the game.

He was my strongest scumread, basically wasn't contributing, and nobody was giving him any flack or pressure for it in my eyes. And then, when he WAS getting pressure due to the CC, all he did was call me and Fonti bad and act like a complete fucking jerk and that just felt like it was coming from a cornered wolf in my eyes.

But I maintain that my Tom read being the strongest one I had all game is an indication of genuine town thought process. When I find something that I believe in and nobody seems to give a shit it definitely gets me frustrated as fuck and that was part of what led up to me pressuring him during the CCs because I finally had him where I thought I wanted him.

19. fontisian

Wolf Para in another game: Ah yes, it's true that only wolves index post numbers; villagers making fucking giant walls of oblivion that are a nightmare to scroll through.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I don't know what else to choose. What questions do you have for me?

Just telling me to find random things to talk about isn't helping because I'm literally crumbling under the anxiety of whether or not I'll choose the right thing. Fuck.