1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I wish they would put the cvs and the intro vids into the actual game, like every other mobile anime game in existence.

2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This intro vid is in the game, at least. I haven't checked personally but it played the first time I opened the app after the update, and it's probably vieweable in My Room.

Anyway, that aside, taiboo over at reddit made a big translation of Nasu & Takeuchi's interview in famitsu:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/i064y3/fgo_5th_anniversary_famitsu_nasu_takeuchi/
    Some interesting bits in there. Apparently, when the Greek Gods gattai, Zeus isn't the face but the crotch.

3. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

New summer event is coming the 3rd, you guys looking forward to the new set of swimsuit Servants? One of which is becomes a big ol' chuuni?

4. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

Hoping to get Archer Jeanne for arts NP loop shenanigans. Not likely with my 30 quartz, though.

5. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

So my rolls for this event were insane.

So the first roll I do I get rainbow lights and get boob monk. 3 rolls later I get Jack. 6 rolls after that Napoleon. And Anastasia right after that roll. So within 300 sq I got 4 SSRs. Then a few rolls later I got double summer Jeanne. Along with a SSR CE in that roll. 3 rolls into the Dantes banner I got him. Then a few rolls later Vlad. Then a few rolls after that double Dantes. Then Dantes two more times a few rolls after.

So in the amount of around 1,400 sq I got 11 SSRs, of which 2 were doubles. Sanzang and Vlad I had at NP 5 already so that's 2 spirit origins and Jack is now at NP 5 so there's another one to add to the list. And Dantes became another accidental NP 5 so I got a another spirit origin from him too.

This morning was baffling.

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    From the non whale perspective, I managed to get a copy of Ibaraki, Jeanne, and Ushi and a full MLB of each CE from 300 sq. Probably won't be able to nab BB or MHX with my remaining 200 sq, but such is life.

7. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

Looks like I spoke too soon... I actually got her with the 30SQ left over from the anniversary! Unfortunately I don’t have enough upgrade materials saved up to max her...

8. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I managed to pull Ibaraki, and Jeanne came along too. I think that's it for new servants for a while I'm interested in, so I can start saving again.

Found this handy infographic on Reddit, showing the ticket/point drop per location, and which CEs impact which. The only thing it's missing is enemy classes, but that's minimal tbh.

9. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

No such luck pulling Jeanne for me sadly. Got 3 copies of Ibaraki and a few copies of the event CE. In my very odd sense of luck, a YOLO ticket on the other banner got me a copy of Edmund Dantes.

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Very, Very bad luck rolling for Jeanne. I got Ushi NP7, and she was the main thing I was aiming for, but I got greedy and kept pulling for Jeannu, who never came. Sad. There goes my stockpile.

11. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Suzuka Gozen, Valkyrie, Nursery Rhyme, Rama NP2, Chibi Medusa (Lancer) NP1-2, Karna NP2, Caster Gil NP2-5, so many 4* CEs I didn't need, and finally Dantes NP2 showed up as the very last card on my 20th 10-pull.

600 quartz and 60 tix overall. My reserves are so depleted.

That's 8 copies of Hero on the Beach and fucking 14 copies of Sunset Jam.

Might throw everything I have left at BB.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  12. BTT

High Score:
    On JP they just made 2x speed apply to everything: idle animation, the fade-to-black to text to fade-in stuff, and the card selection. It's so fast, shit just zooms by. An upgrade that was simultaneously unexpected and really welcome.

13. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Can't wait for that enough. I'm busy enough right now that I'm just skipping non-essential scenes, i.e. all of summer.

14. BTT

High Score:
    Anniversary Servant is/will be Caster Artoria, who looks like she'll be a part of LB6.

GSSR is by year, so you get to pick between Servants released in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019+2020 (always including limiteds). Also gives a guaranteed limited SR.

EDIT: Castoria is absolutely the Arts Skadi. Her skills:
    1) Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns). [10-20%] Increase NP Gauge for all allies. [20-30%]
    2) Increase NP Gauge for an ally. [10-20%] Increase NP Gain for an ally (3 turns). [20-30%]
    3) Increase Arts Card effectiveness for an ally (3 turns). [30-50%] Apply Special ATK [Threat to Humanity] to an ally (3 turns). [30-50%] Apply Invincible to an ally (1 turn).

NP:
    Increase ATK for all allies (3 turns). [30-50%]
    Clear Debuffs for all allies.
    Apply Enforcement Defense [Ignore Invincible does not work] to all allies (1 time, 3 turns). <Overcharge increases the number of times>

Enforcement Defense just straight-up refuses to change your HP value the first time you're hit.

I don't need to tell you how broken this is, do I?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  15. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

They just killed almost any niche Tamamo has, poor fox wife is pretty much dead in the water in comparison outside of the skill cooldown on NP. I'd honestly slam Castoria much closer to Merlin than Skadi truth be told in terms of skills / NP, seems to be quite the reflection although kind of obvious considering their backgrounds.

In an unrelated note, threw a 30 quartz at the Gacha in hopes of Summer BB since getting summer Jeanne drained most of my reserves. Got pretty lucky, rolled Mysterious Heroine XX, Medb Saber and another copy of Jack. No tanned waifu for me sadly.

Edit: More importantly, m'boy Arjuna got one hell of a buff to his signature skill with the 5th anniversary. 2 less turns to cool down, and 50% NP gain over 5 turns gives him something much needed.

16. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

New Summer Servants were the ones leaked early on. Summer Kiara, Summer Bryn, Summer Ilya. Surprised Kiara is the SSR. EMYIA, Sigurd and Lanling get the Summer Outfits.

Meanwhile, Nero (Saber), Arjuna, Izo and LoliVinci get the the Anniversary CEs Outfits for them, with me particularly liking Izo. Interesting precedent they're opening here.

Day 6 SQ:
    Cu Chulainn: Strengthen 1st skill to reduce cooldown from 9-7 turns to 8-6 turns and also increase own attack by 20% (increases up to 50% as HP decreases) (3 turns)
    Heracles: Strengthen 3rd skill to allow the guts effect to stack with other guts effects and also gain "When this unit triggers guts, increase own Buster performance by 20% (5 turns)" (5 turns).
    EMIYA: Strengthen 1st skill to increase Quick/Arts/Buster buff from 25-40% to 30-50% and also change NP card type from Buster to Arts (1 turn).
    Artoria Pendragon: Strengthen 2nd skill to also increase own NP strength by 20-30% (1 turn) and change all of her own command cards to Buster cards (1 turn).

17. BTT

High Score:
    Also, big festive TV CM:

18. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Dancing Altera. Jokes are the deepest lore.

Press F for Tamamo.

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Tbh, she's better than Skadi. She has 50% on demand ST gain and 30% for all allies. 50% on demand arts effectiveness. 30 special attack against humans AND 20% attack up. The only thing she's missing is the crit buff.

Given how Arts NP regen is already huge, you won't need as complicated a setup as you need for Skadi looping. Probably won't even need to 10/10/10 her.

Yep. [No scope looping.]

20. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

My friend has been using Emiya with his third strengthening and holy shit.[​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at that NP regen.

Edit: Speaking of Tamamo I would say she's better for stalling teams but sadly those tend to be memorial quests or boss fights. She's still fantastic but this new Artoria usurped her.