1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 10

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Should go without saying but Clown/Gambler should not specifically claim their role.

2. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Here's the thing: this would make sense if we didn't have a soup mechanic, but me claiming here is just like... do I really have to restate all the reasons why claiming in a setup like this isn't a good idea?

I still don't even understand why everything thinks I'm the last mafia!!!!!

3. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

???

I unfortunately think there's a pretty decent chance you're town considering the above, which puts the game back into the "more difficult to solve" position!!!

Thought that was obvious!!!!!

4. nutella

nutella Muggle

Honestly Ara's treated my slot weirdly a lot of the game, she's mostly leaned toward calling me town but making it look like I'm in her POE. Like, townies can be uncertain of my slot, sure, but I feel like it'd make sense as wolf!Ara trying to appear uncertain and open to the thread consensus on me, i.e. leaving the door open to take advantage of the potential misyeet. I'm tired and probably not phrasing this well but basically she keeps implying she *wants* to find me town and has acted "disappointed" both at me being in the POE and at the signs I'm town.

5. nutella

nutella Muggle

Nope no more of this cryptic shit.

6. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Oops I was trying not to get caught up in this, and... meh; actually going to leave and come back to solve when I feel like I can actually think clearly without feeling like I have to defend myself for no reason!!!

Sorry if I was a jerk, I'm just really annoyed because I feel like I was finally getting into this game, and then everyone just took a shortcut and left me in the dust!!

7. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

I don't care if you don't like it or not; how I'm approaching today and the game at large is not by doing things off of role stuff!!!!!

8. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

Fonti claimed a red check of some variety on Waco and Cobalt CC'd Visor on D1. So we have two dead wolves or a lying fonti (who could be CC'd). Who I trust more than you anyway.

Soup is scary but it doesn't matter if we win today. Which is why we need to win toDay. Which is why you should claim or die.

9. Grapefruit21

Grapefruit21 Muggle

Like I really want you to be town Ara so I can have been correct about nutella but as bad as claiming is the 3 of us are probably going to have to claim if we're all town.

10. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Ara, the thing is that this is (very probably) the endgame now. If we might have 2 wolves floating around of course we're careful with claims. We're still doing damage control where we can, but we're at the point where the game's probably winnable with a 1v1 counter-claim battle, and as things stand I think we have excellent chances of getting it right on the first go and the game's not necessarily lost if we don't.

11. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Tbh think Grapefruit looks worse from Lyric's ISO than Ara does.

Ara point is whatever, but I dislike how she ties her read of Grapefruit to a read of me, especially given that iirc we had two exact inverse interpretations of Cobalt's behavior.
    Hm.

12. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Oh drafts absolutely obliterated that post.

My gut reaction, as you can see, was to dislike Grapefruit off those posts. But upon rethinking... the fact that Grape and I are lumped together in the same breath might be something that's more natural to do to two villagers, rather than a villager and a partner? Especially if you assume that Lyric seems like... a fairly new-ish player, and perhaps not the wolf with the highest capacity for proactive plays beyond pure self-preservation.

13. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

This isn't distancing. It's a planned bus if anything, but I like this, and in general quite like Grapefruit's push on Lyric in general.

14. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

These are kinda ew.

15. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Waco in bottom tier good, Lyric in nulls bad, pushing Grapefruit for pushing Lyric also bad.

Ara's ISO is hard to ctrl+f because her posts are too long for the full thing to show up in preview. Smh.

16. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Actually, this is kind of interesting.

Here's how Ara asks Waco questions.

There's content in the posts, but the questions themselves are fairly bare.

Here's how Ara asks not-Waco questions.
    Question, reason why the question was asked. Visible intent to discern alignment.

This isn't to say Ara's never asked a naked question to anyone that isn't Waco. But I've yet to find her showing legitimate intent to read into Waco's alignment through interactions with Waco.

17. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Yeah OK I've done enough due diligence that I'm not hyperparanoid about this being a miss.

Would like Ara to claim.

18. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

Notably, Ara was in Waco's bottom tier in her first readslist D1, and then rose to her "would not kill" pile by the end of the day; if she ever gave a reason for this, I'm unaware of it.

19. Ampharos

Ampharos Muggle

The worst part of DLP games is that nobody keeps my sleep schedule.

I miss Regfan.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Hi Amy.