1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I went 40 summons into Klee banner without pulling her, so I'm hoping to get lucky on Childe's. Wouldn't say no to Ningg constellations though.

Beidou is legit incredible though if you're good, so not bad either.

The alcoholic Loli can take a hike, which means i'm gonna get a million copies of her...

2. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

So no battlepass atm or I just can't find it?

3. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

It'll come out when the update does tomorrow.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Don't do your World Boss weeklies till after the update. Unlikely they'll reset.

5. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Wtf? My download speed for the update is 24kb/sec?

6. Dellez

Dellez Seventh Year

I knew I was pretty far into the pity, but legitimately the first roll out of the ten...

[​IMG]

7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

GG no RE.

if you killed bosses before the patch they dont count for this week.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Childe seems... bad? I'm playing with him in the trial to get a handle on how he works. Seems like yet another char that relies on aimed shot to do damage in bow form. You debuff them to apply riptide either through aimed shot or burst, then aimed shot to get the chained hit or swap to melee (which does do good damage). Unfortunately, the long cooldown when you swap from melee to bow kneecaps his whole weapon swap mechanic. Do his constellations fix this? Because otherwise hard pass.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  9. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Two new redeemable codes:

Genshingift = 50 Primogems, 3x Hero's Wit
    Genshin1111 = 60 Primogems, 10000 Mora

10. Gengar

High Score:
    I think I'm getting childe's flow down, but I'm using that Harp 5* bow which does well with aimed shots, unlike Rust which seems to be his 'default' bow.

It's hard to judge though. Water units don't really have good sets. I'm using 4 piece wanderer's troupe without a hydro% cup, so it won't be as powerful...

11. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

So, opinion from those of you who have been playing longer than a week.

I've got two Wolf's Gravestone claymores (no 5* chars tho). From what I can tell that's a pretty badass weapon and I've got some decent claymore users (Chongyun is one I enjoy running with, but I also have Beidou and Noelle).

Should I keep both of those or should I refine one by eating the other? I lean towards keeping both at present. I can always combine later if it is clearly the right course.

12. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's quite something. Wolf's Gravestone is the best claymore in the game, and one of the most desired weapons in the game.

Since the current endgame, Abyss, requires two teams, if you have two claymore users, both having a Wolf's Gravestone is obviously much better than one having a refine 2, and the other having to slum it with a 4* weapon. I think there's more value to keeping them both at the moment, unless you're sure you only use one claymore character. Although we'll get more 5* claymores in the future, there's no guarantee you'll get one, unless you spend some notable money on the game.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    I think the effect of having two gravestones far surpasses having one with an exrta 5% atk buff and 10% on the below 30% HP atk buff. Especially if you're not putting a lot of money in the game. Those two weapons instantly puts your two carries onto another level.

Btw, as a heads up, try and get good with Beidou. Esp with a Gravestone. Her counter is amazing, but you need to time it right. It's one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game, and it's only on a 7 second cooldown.

Btw, Childe can go fuck himself. The fight has some annoying 1-shot mechanics and, if you fuck it up in the story, you have to sit through ALL of the RP each time.

Speaking of the little fuck nugget, I just realized that the Gambler set would make it so his E has no CD, provided you can defeat an enemy (every 15 seconds, killing an enemy removed the CD on your E, and his E lasts up to 30 seconds I think?)

It's so annoying that you can't get the set at 5*...

14. Gengar

High Score:
    BTW as an aside, can I just say how much I adore Condensed Resin?

I thought it was a useless feature until I started needing to do max level domains (shudder). It also feels like you get more for your resin. Each time I get 2-3 5* arts whereas I can get none when I go without. I'm sure it's just variance, but eh. It feels great.

And yeah, Childe's C6 is the one that makes his kit a million times smoother, of course (his burst while using daggers resets his E cooldown). They should at least make it his C1...

15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Trolololol. A limited 5* at C6? Yeah that will never happen without megacash. No thank you.

I miraculously one-shotted the Childe boss fight, but only with double purple buff food, and after burning through half of my available healing food (even with Jean and Barb in the team). That shit sucks.

Eventually I just ended kiting while occasionally running in to Jean!Smash or drop Guoba at his feet before darting away again. Good thing you can coop him for the weekly. A Barbara and a Jean/Qiqi/Diana make this fight smooth sailing.

16. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Soooo... this Stone Harbor Journal thing, that can be done in a browser... actually has to be done in the in-game browser? I can't use Chrome or something? Have to be in the game? Partially defeats the purpose if so.

17. Gengar

High Score:
    I've honestly given up on these weird non-in-game events. They're so frustrating. Including the codes.

18. Gengar

High Score:
    I've been getting such awesome luck with farming the Noblesse set with Condensed Resin. I'm targetting gearing Childe, Mona and Xiangling (in a phys dps set). I'm only missing a 5* crit rate helm (i literally don't care about the other stats it has) before I'll consider my Childe to be close to 'dream built'.

upload_2020-11-15_9-30-38.png

Crit rate helm will push him to almost 80% crit (consider the helm empty with these stats, just got a garbage +0 helm on atm) theoretically, lol. I've never seen a 5* crit rate helm...

Hydro dmg is 68% too (i got two hydro dmg 5* cups with pretty bonkers stats, really pleased!

19. Gengar

High Score:
    The items in question. Image stuff is still being weird for me.

upload_2020-11-15_9-42-23.png

20. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

Is it normal that a majority of golden artifacts only have 3 substats at lvl 0. I think I have a total of 3 with 4, the remaining 15 or so are all with 3.