1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Third Lostbelt on the 26th. I thought we would be getting it on the 29th, since that was when the Thanksgiving banner ended, but it's a few days earlier.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  2. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

How's the new lostbelt treating everyone?

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Meh. The new servs largely bore me. I've avoided spoilers for the most part, but I'm looking forward to #SpartacusMissile.

4. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    LB5.5 was announced today, starts on Friday. Alter-Ego Douman & Saber Watanabe no Tsuna, as well as a Kintoki costume or whatever. This is a permanent story chapter, so we've now spent an entire year on nothing but LB5 and LB5 accessories.

5. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Didn't Arash already get an update?

7. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

Nope, he's still using the default animations from 5 years ago.

New NP animation looks dope. People are already complaining that it's longer than the old one.

Bedi's NNN training finally paid off, too.

8. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Quetz Christmas event on the 13th. A reminder that it hasn't gotten a rerun in JP and it's the only lotto that has bones in it until the Grail War event with bunny Scathach 2 years later.

9. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz Samba Quetz..........................

SAMBA QUETZ!!!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  10. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So, how's everyone's rolls going, how heavy are you farming, and how deep do you plan on going?

I need bones, but I also need lanterns and chains, which are days 1/2 extra drop, so I'm going to be front loading my farming; before burning through pretty much all the rest in the later stages.

My one worry is that I need to avoid reverse QP hell again, so I'll need to upskill a lot, and haven't actually planned that out, so will probably run into more mat hell.

Today's a nice day of rest to begin with, and surprisingly good finish on the maintenance - no SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBA this year.

11. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I am going to farm the fuck out of this event. I've seen what mats drop for the nodes and I am going all in. I am actually prepared to use the rainbow apples for this event.

12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

My phone has been doing practically nothing but farm the event for several days.

Since I started grinding from the 4th day I've gotten 7 bond CE's (8 as of literally just now), 3 levels, the Arctic mystic just also just reached max level on the same run as the 8th bond CE so now all my mystic codes are maxed out, and Skadi is 57,880 points away from reaching bond 11 after I gave her the bond chalice a few days ago.

Guess how many boxes I'm at.

13. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Now that the christmas event is finished how many boxes did everyone get to?

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I did the bare minimum 15 to get all the limited rewards then went back to Genshin.

15. Thaumologist

High Score:
    140 boxes this time. A lot less than the 380 from last time, but it still wiped my bronze/silver apples.

For now, I'm not in Bone/Fang hell, but I'm pretty sure that's going to last for all of a week or two - I'm holding off on using them all until after the GSSR, in the hopes I pull someone I'm after from the limited banner.

I've got this week to plough through SIN, ahead of Sparrow Inn. So long as I get ahead of 12-2 tonight, and 14-4 tomorrow, I'm on track. Given I'm only in work one day until then, and there's not currently much to do, this should be about as taxing as Gotterdammerung was (fingers crossed). However, I've heard there's a few troublesome fights ahead, which might be a bit of a pain.

On top of that, I have to say I'm disliking the repeated rubbing of my face into "These Lostbelts have people in them. Are we the bad guys for killing their timeline?" with each one, and the characters once again getting beat over the head with the guilty-stick. It would certainly merit a moment of thought, especially as the quality of life seems to be getting better (ish) for the general population in each of the three so far, but given we already murdered Russia and Scandanavia, we're already stained pretty deeply in blood. Another few layers are hardly going to make me a worse person.

I guess I'm just more selfish than Mash thinks I am?

16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Nah fam. It's not you. The "guilt trip" factor is being bashed over our head nonstop as a substitute for good writing and character development. Just hoping they're going to go somewhere interesting with the Foreign God.

17. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Honestly, my feelings are that the first LB makes the most of the whole Lostbelt thing. It shows the wolfpeople, shows why their version of history didn't become proper history, and lets you sympathize with them.

The others kinda fail on that front. You feel pity for them but eh, they're not Patxi. It's telling that LB5-1, the only real contender LB1 has for best LB, only has the civilians show up in a few scenes and then gets rid of them.

18. Thaumologist

High Score:
    Double Kiara Heavens Holed their way through the 16-mob without any issue (ignore invincible for the turn) without any issue. Euryale and Sanzang murdered the Couple, and only struggled when Euryale took an unfortunate crit to the face. JAlter melted the Lostbelt King like butter. Story Support deforested China

But the General? He was one of the toughest fights I'd had - I got by with a Herc Support. He was LMS, out of Guts, out of Dodge, and I had no skills left. The general was killed on the THIRD strike of the Extra attack, in an NP-B-B chain.

19. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

So, New Years over on JP sure was something.

20. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

On my 1st 11 roll I got a gold saber.
    I got spooked by Lanling