1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Game of Champions by Lamora - M - Pokemon

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lungs, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    It's not.
    Clearly your basic human decency is a bit rusty, so here's a quick tip to help you answer these questions on your own in the future. When one of the two options you're debating is illegal on 99% of occasions and subjects, then you should probably pick the other one.

2. Cirvante

Cirvante First Year

I'm just playing devil's advocate since almost everyone else is condemning the re-upload. Don't take it so personally.

And using legality as an argument in a debate on morality is intellectually lazy.

3. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Real generous of you to play devil's advocate like that man. If someone doesn't want their shit online, don't put it online. Share it between yourselves as an .epub like a normal person, jfc.

4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Sure you are.
    If you're so far up your ass that you can't see the morality, then take the legality as an indication that you're being dumb and making a dumb argument. You're not debating anything. You're just embarrassing yourself.

5. Cirvante

Cirvante First Year

I'm not really active here, so I wasn't aware that this forum was supposed to be an echo-chamber. My bad.

Your second point is actually a good one in regards to finding a solution that keeps everyone happy. If there was a request thread for the file that anyone could find with a quick google search or if the guy on ff.net just offered the file, then there'd be no need to re-upload the story. Anyone who really wanted to read the story could get access to it then. But I suppose people are naturally lazy and will chose the easiest path available to them.

You sound upset. Are you okay? Maybe go outside and find some chocolate easter bunnies?

6. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

This conversation is over.

DLP does not support posting our authors works without their permission. Stop posting about it.

Edit - I love the story too and wish it was still up. People have copies I’m sure. Go find one to read and hope it gets put back up at some point by the author.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  7. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Hey fuck you.
    If Ched hadn't already told you to stop I'd have banned you. Don't necro WbA. Also don't come in here sounding like a petulant 2 year old. Next post should have a better attitude.

8. rolando2t

rolando2t Muggle

I'm late, i know, readed it this year.
    So, so good.
    One of the best stories i've read. Books included.