1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
  2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Code for 60:

TT7BVJNPL249

3. Gengar

High Score:
    Am I the only one that thinks it's weird we've got NOTHING story-wise for Beidou? She's been in the game since launch... AND SHE'S BEST GIRL (I think).

I can only assume she's gonna help us get to Inazuma or something? I can't fathom how we've gotten nothing from her yet. The Hangouts just had me thinking about her (more than usual).

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Dropped 30 rolls. No Rosaria. I am The Sadboi. Super tempted to go more but I'm at 66 pulls and I really really really don't want Childe to spook me at soft pity.

Farewell edgy goth waifu. Please come home to me someday.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    I of course blew all my 30k crystals to C6 fishnet waifu and I have no regrets (the C1 Mona/Jean and C2 Childe don't hurt either)...

That being said, Rosaria feels massively underwhelming as a unit. I'm probably gonna build Xingyan to pair with her. Do some kind of phys carry melt comp, but I dunno. Her autos just feel so clunky and they hit like a noodle ontop of that. I hope her attack speed is dramatically increased, or her hits hit harder...

But seriously. Mad sadge.

Maybe I'm just spoilt by units like Ningguang.

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Aye xinyan would work with her as a proccer. If you've got a Benny and C6 Fischl for superconduct as well, you could make a mad good turret comp with Rosaria as main.

7. Gengar

High Score:
    Fischl and Beidou are Childe's hoes and no one elses! lol.

Xinyan does more than proc. Her shield gives +15% phys dmg and -15% phys resistance. Pretty great synergy.

With that and C6 Rosaria, I'm wondering if Supercondust is even necessary. There's def diminishing returns on phys res down at some point, and man superconduct is super annoying in general.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    You can stack tons of shred without hitting any hard diminishing returns.

9. Gengar

High Score:
    So I've spent another day messing with Rosaria (huhu) and I've sadly come to the conclusion that she's just incredibly underwhelming as a physical carry.

That doesn't mean she doesn't work. Anyone can theoretically work, and she's better than most at it, but not better than Razor imo.

She's too clunky, even with atk speed buffs, and just doesn't hit hard enough. If you're desperate to use her as one though, definitely build xinyan with her. Her best support for phys by far imo.

I'm going to be building her for a reverse melt team though. Ever since first getting him I've never built a team for Diluc. I think she works best at this role. 2xNO 2xCryo. Unfortunately I can't get back the books i spent on her s1, but thankfully i had the sense (lack of mora) to wait.

I have a second PJS I'll build for her. Homa is equally as good. Dragonbane (r5) and the bp pass spear are easier, cheaper alternatives.

I'll probably run her in a 2x cryo 2x pyro team. Likely Kaeya to keep her well fed. Diluc the main dps, but Klee or XL work well here too. Her Burst snap shots, so ideally I'll bennet ult into 7 attacks to build PJS stacks, then burst. Then switch to Diluc to keep Pyro up to get the Rosaria burst melt every 2 seconds.

It's not what I wanted, but it sure is powerful.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    New Livestream codes. 300 primos.

ATPTUJPP53QH
    FS6SU367M279
    4BNSD3675J8D

Still active repeats:
    GS6ACJ775KNV
    SBNBUK67M37Z

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  12. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Teapot house is larger / more expansive than I anticipated.

Mine is on auto-accept if you want to visit.

613462663 - America PC

Edit - how good is Yanfei expected to be? Roughly similar to Ningguang in terms of damage output except fire? Better? Not as great? Debating if I want to roll for cons on her.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  13. Gengar

High Score:
    I c6'd her trying to join the Zhongli husbando club, lol (got both).

Here's a vid of her in Abyss with a maxed Emerald Orb. She seems pretty good...

Play around with her in trial though. If you don't like charge attack catalyst gameplay, skip her. All of her dmg is from charge spamming. Her burst and skill have really bleh multipliers. Atm people are figuring out the best way to play her optimally. If you could consistently vape/melt her charges, she'd be busted, but her normal attack can chew up a lot of reactions.

I think I might try building her with the Bollide set (she gives herself a massive shield) and just play her selfishly with my Rosaria reverse melting her pyro aura.

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Yeah Yanfei fucking wrecks. Her 1-2-3-charged spam is just godly. Unfortunately, until we get a cryo version of Mona/Xiangling, it's going to be hard to melt-spam effectively.

She is basically just Pyro Ning yeah. Damage potential is a lot higher due to melt and vaporize. Her best partners as a main dps are Mona for turret vaps, Bennet for pyro res and buffs, and then 1 of the following: Rosaria for slowish but still okay turret melts on ult, Sucrose/Venti anemo support, or Zhong/albedo geo support.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    So this is awesome.

Edit: It begins.

Edit2: My first elevation attempt.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    #2 We need better Liyue buildings.

[​IMG]

17. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Debating making an alt account just to play more with characters that I haven't used plus getting to slowly do the quests and shit again.

Any benefit to making an alt on EU/Asia instead of America if I go for an alt? Or just stay in my lane with the US? I know a lot of you are on other servers but it's not like this is an MMO where we'd all be playing in some giant hugbox.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  18. Galen

Galen DA Member

I’ve done this a few times, and each time I think it will be fine. Yet, every time I made a new account, I would have to spend so much time trying to do everything in the events and with resin on both accounts that I just get sick of it.

You might make out better than I did, though. I just didn’t have the time or energy to handle extensively playing a second account at the same time.

19. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

I've played multiple accounts on other gacha games before, unless you're willing to double the amount of time you're putting into the game it's not really worth it IMO.

With the way this game's pity system is set up, you'll eventually get at least 1 copy of all the 4*s/permanent 5*s.

If you just want to try out certain 5*s with a full team outside of the in-game trial run, you could just create an alt and only do dailies on it until your desired 5* pops up... Which will take months. At that point it might be worth it to toss money in and just guarantee the character on your main.

I suspect at some point down the line the story quests will be repeatable/replayable.

If you do decide to make an alt, I would stick to the same server, the increased ping would be pretty annoying with no real benefits, unless you want to co-op with specific people from another server for some reason.

20. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Got pestered by a family member into trying this. Any starting tips?