1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete A Second Chance at Life Series by Miranda Flairgold - T/M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by ChuckDaTruck, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

Right time for a little bit necromancy, I know, I know I probably should not but I am doing it just this once and it is in the library anyway so...

Now why am I doing this, well I have been doing some re-reading and come across Authors Note on the 27th chapter which said something about HP/Rahkesh's final transformation which had been something of a mystery to me since I read story more than a decade ago and I was horribly dissapointed when 3rd part of this series ended so early and we never found out about what it actually was. Well finally solved it thanks to said AN and wanted to share,

Miranda Flairgold said in his 27th chapter AN;
    And then I went and checked the reviews for the 26th chapter and found this one that seem to be well thought out and only new idea that was there;

So there it is. Near as confirmation we are going to get and finally a solution for a mystery that seem to be at the back of my mind for almost 15 years finally solved. Which was a relief enough to make me giggle a bit. I hadn't even realized I was thinking about it at all. Now it seems other people guessed before me but it is very blink and miss stuff and I never put two together before so for the record I am putting this here so it won't be missed.

Harry/Rahkesh's final transformation is Quetzalcoatl. In this Context I am also guessing it will be some sort of Life Dragon to counter Elvish Death Dragons.

There. Fucking finaly.

2. Grimgoth

Grimgoth Muggle

High Score:

The Story is worthy of resurrection from the dead, but i do not share your opinion.

For me the connection lies with the elves themselves.
    As N. says they want an equal partner, but have always been disappointed in the past (Lizards people etc.).

Everything pulls together in Harry, he sets the parallel world rolling, his other adventures (time travel etc.).

But what are the most important points for me.

A: The blood tree that he has (and N.'s reaction to it) and actually shouldn't have.

B: His inability to weave, in my opinion this is directly related to his final animagus shape.
    The mysterious old vampire (dead?) is a crucial clue here.
    N. says that the elves will want to kill him(harry) when they find out about the tree and he thinks the same when he thinks about Harry's final form and that in the end the elves can't(won't) do it.

For me it can only be a Deathdragon, I think there is more evidence for it.

3. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Aside from the author specifically saying thats not the answer.