1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Other Fandoms Story Searches that don't require their own thread

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Dark Minion, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Silirt

Silirt Chief Warlock DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Did you read it on ffn or ao3?

2. koylic

koylic Muggle

I read in ff

3. Goten Askil

Goten Askil Groundskeeper

@koylic Tried Scryer, this looks like what you're searching for:

4. Tylendel

Tylendel Seventh Year

My google-fu failed. I am looking for a Star Wars story where Darth Vader clones himself in the hope of regaining mobility but end up pitying his clone and release him. The clone becomes a stormtrooper before joining the Rebel.

I thought the name was "these are not the droid (or clone) you are looking for".

5. bobodoll131

bobodoll131 First Year

High Score:
    Hi, wondering if anyone here can help me find a oneshot I vaguely remember. Might've been on DLP, but searching is too choosy in terms of keywords.

As I recall, it's an AU where Draco works with Hermione in the war after Harry's killed. He becomes suspicious of Hermione's willingness to take drastic action and changes in behavior, snooping around her room. She's hidden her notes in a polarized mirror, which reveal that she's planning a Dresden-style bloodline curse that'll wipe out all purebloods i.e. not her. Forgot how it ended, perhaps reading it again will jog my memory.

Thanks!

6. Heather_Sinclair

Heather_Sinclair Chief Warlock

You're in the wrong sub-forum for this search. This is for "Other" fandoms... anything but Harry Potter.

You're looking for this one. Story Search.

7. Otters

Otters Groundskeeper ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sup good buddies.

I'm looking for a Star Wars fic I read a long while ago. Anakin was raised by Sand People, became a tribal warrior using bits of Force voodoo to give him a lift, and fought a Krayt Dragon. Any leads?

Or any SW fic recs would be cool, especially if they have neat representations of Force use.

8. Atri

Atri Groundskeeper

Anyone know some good TES stories with good storylines?

9. Atlas

Atlas First Year

High Score:
  10. Atri

Atri Groundskeeper

11. Calen

Calen Fourth Year

Looking HP crossover fanfic. Post books, movies, powerful Harry, OP if you want. Like Harry Potter and the Elves Most Fabulous by Steelbadger

But doesn't have to be lotr crossover. So funny, op, but not too much... crack. Thanks!

12. haphnepls

haphnepls Seventh Year

ASOIAF. There's another one by the same author (and same Harry) with WoW. Even the first of series (pure HP) feels like HP crossover with HP, once you get deep into it. It's not 5/5, but it's many words of smut, badass Harry, magic and other entertaining shit going on.

13. Grene

Grene Muggle

Looking for a Star Wars/Harry Potter Crossover where Harry and some New Republic/ Rebel Alliance people sing "In the Navy"

14. Ryuu Ken

Ryuu Ken Second Year

I've been searching for 2 Wheel of Time fics and can't seem to find them by googling them or trawling the archives. Here's to hoping you guys can help me.

First fic stars Rand who ignores the canon plot and leaves the wider world earlier. He impresses Queen Morgase by breaking in to her palace, tracks down a Dark Friend and kills here (getting blood on her dress). Later he receives the rank of Raven. Fic was incomplete but had some interesting elements.

The second fic is Mat-centric. The premise is that he remembers all his past lives and uses these skills accordingly. Scenes included him being wary of Aes Sedai because they betrayed Aemon in the past, giving advice to the Aiel and Lan on how to organise a battle, leading the Band of the Red Hand to Manetheren (I think prior to Tarmon Gai'don) and later becoming the new ruler of Manetheren whilst Thom suspects he remembers more than he should.

Does that ring a bell for anybody?

15. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    First one is this.

Second one is this.

16. Ryuu Ken

Ryuu Ken Second Year

Thanks a bunch!

17. Download

Download Auror ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I recall a fic where Harry Potter decides that because magic exists, he's going to make Pokemon exist? Like some experimental breeding thing.

18. Mr.Nambiar

Mr.Nambiar Muggle

Joined this forum just to read Harry Potter and the Boy who lived. Will someone please recommend some other amazing Harry Potter stories. Doesn't matter if it's on fanfiction.net or this forum or other sites.

19. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Have you had a look through the Library?

20. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

Does anyone recall a story about a SI of sorts being inserted into the Star Wars universe? It might have been in the prequel era, where Sidious has not yet revealed himself completely. I do remember the SI was being instructed by one of the original Dark Jedi from the time of the schism via holocron and that he looked upon Sidious and Maul as pretenders and the Rule of Two as an abomination or heresy.