1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

BioPlague's Deathly Hallows Spoiler Thread [Only Warning: Don't Click if You No Want]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Jul 13, 2007.

1. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

The people who die:

Ron
    Lupin
    Percy
    Snape
    Voldemort

On one of the deaths:

Ron’s Death:
    Ron is killed by Bellatrix Lestrange in The Battle of Hogwarts

For those who were here last night, you'll know we were spammed by /b/ tards and a few other undesirables. That spoiler was contained in their post. The spoilers do not originate from Channel 4.

Snape:
    Snape? What’s up with him?
    Snape and Dumbledore had a plan which involved Snape killing Dumbledore, but Snape was in it for himself. As a result, Voldemort learns of this, he is obviously furious with Snape. Snape tries to make up for things by luring Harry to him, but Harry manages to escape, and Voldemort kills Snape before the final conflict.

2. Palver

Palver High Inquisitor

It seems like a commercial trick - give a few scans and heat interest and guessing to maximum before release.

The written "spoilers" seems like a certain fake. Smells like a fan trying to guess plot from chapter titles.

3. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

You know, BioPlague, if things turn out like that then I'll be a happy man. Couldn't you have lied though and said Malfoy kicked it as well?

4. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

If Ginny would die and Harry would end up with Cho(I still love this pairing) or Susan or someone other than Hermoine; in addition to those deaths I would be extremely happy. I could be happy with thoses deaths just not as happy.

5. slasheh

slasheh Seventh Year

ffs why cant someone silly die like Moody or McG, why always lupin?

6. sirius009

sirius009 Minister of Magic

Why can't Hermoine die as well? I would really love to see her croak it.

7. Le

Le Fourth Year

I'm just praying for Ginny to die. That would completely redeem canon in my mind.

8. Alec

Alec Raptured to Hell

I think alot of us would love to see Hermione and Ginny die. Thats what I am praying for ;)

9. sirius009

i pray for the same thing, but i don't want voldy or the DE's to be the ones to do it i want hermoine to be tortured and killed, while ginny should die by choking on gum, i'd laugh.

10. Palver

Palver High Inquisitor

I am hoping that the first chapter - The Dark Lord Ascending - will be from Lord Voldemort or Death Eater close to him POV: finally we can hope to see Dark Lord in action.

11. Lorelei of the Sea

Lorelei of the Sea Unspeakable

Palver- I can't remember where, but JK said that in the 7th book, Voldemort is finally going to get to his full potential. She said that we'll finally see how evil he is. So it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll see him in action.

12. sirius009

hmm i wonder how he'll be portrayed? As some hissing madman like most people try and portray him? or as some calm, calculating, evil genious like we see in JBerns fics.

13. Palver

Palver High Inquisitor

How about a fucking epilogue? I want to vomit now. Pity that it looks real, even illustration.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Element

Element Seventh Year

Looks worryingly legit, and rather sickening. Thanks for posting this stuff, Bio and Palver.

15. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Meh, I'm dubious. The last word was supposed to be scar.

16. Lecter

Lecter Seventh Year

Not anymore. JKR said the last word is no longer scar.
    Having said that, this sounds like a bad fanfic.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  17. Cobra

Cobra First Year

In a very recent interview JKR said that scar is no longer the last word in the book, but that it's still very close to the end.

The problem I have with this is that neither Ron or Hermione died, I think one of them will die in DH, so the epilog is fake. That's what I hope at least, this epilog makes my eyes hurt, it's like straight out of a bad fanfiction story, even the names!

18. QuaziJoe

QuaziJoe Dolphin Boy

Oh God... Please let it be fake... oh please oh please.

Snape becomes headmaster and harry names his son after him. The bravest man he ever met...

This is physicly painful for me to comprehend.

But I thought one of the three was said to have died... a blood bath apparently. I don't remember the exact quote, but they mentiond it a while back.

from what this tells me... Harry lives... Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Remus... most likely tonks as well... Even Draco flippin malfoy.

Other than snape and voldemort... shouldn't there be some more deaths... And god help us all if she kills of luna.

I will be so pissed if that happens.

Thats the only reason I'm willing to believe this is fake. Plus it also contradicts Bio's info... which has been fairly spot on.

Crosses fingers...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  19. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

That's been touted as fake. I saw it yesterday and didn't post it specifically for "Albus Severus Potter".

Also, the book doesn't end on the page it's supposed to (the book is 30 pages longer).

20. Ron or Hermione die? Didn't J.K say that she'd never kill off his best friend Ron in an interview or something?

No doubt she'll extend the same courtesy to Hermione, though it'd be intresting to see.

A few people have mentioned holding out hope for something like Ginny dying and Harry going with Cho/Susan or something...god I hope not, that would be worse than Harry/Ginny.

Though hopefully Ginny does croak.