1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Wizard vs. Muggle 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mordac, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If you both read all the Wizard vs Muggle threads on the forum, then I assure you that all your arguements have been made, debated, and moved on from multiple times.

2. Jeffrey Strausser

Jeffrey Strausser Backtraced

If The wizards could beat the muggles, then the wizards wouldn't have to be hiding. They'd be out in the open.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wizards= Tiny Population, War=Death, Death is a bad and fatal thing for a culture with a tiny population.

Wizards have their own unique way of life and culture something that can be lost quickly in the modern world.

Both valid reasons why wizards would want to avoid all unnecesary contact with the Muggle world, despite the fact they could win a war if they fought smart.

Seeing as you're from Texas this might be a bit hard to understand, but just because you have the bigger gun, doesn't mean you have to show off.

4. Banner

Banner Dark Lady

Despite all the points made in this thread, the entire argument can be summed up quite easily:

Insufficient data to make a definitive projection.

5. Jeffrey Strausser

yes it easy for a culture to get lost in the modern era, but the wizarding world has been in hiding for a long while before the modern era. From what I've seen and read plenty of unique cultures keep alive in the modern world Plus the wizarding culture is stupid and stagnant.

and fuck you, Texas is great. We still kill our criminals.

6. Reyhkt

Reyhkt Groundskeeper

Please read the last 20 pages of this discussion carefully before you state your opinion. This has all been debated before.

7. Jeffrey Strausser

So? I wanted to give my opinion on it you stupid thunder cunt, deal with it.

8. Reyhkt

Reyhkt Groundskeeper

Except your opinion has already been addressed multiple times in this thread. And many people-much more intelligent than you-have already answered this issue and many others.

It's becoming tiresome to have to repeat what has already been said in this thread. If you can't be assed to read through the posts, don't bother to share your useless contributions.

9. Jeffrey Strausser

I was the one repeating opinions and I didn't find it tiresome at all. If you find it so tiresome to respond then don't. If you're going to whine about repeated opinions then you shouldn't read a thread that isn't the first of its kind.

10. Reyhkt

Reyhkt Groundskeeper

That's good to know.

Or you can simply not post in this thread.

This was an interesting thread. I posted in it because interesting points were brought up. You on the other hand, simply repeated an issue that has already been addressed. Since you posted here you obviously wanted some kind of reply. Well I gave you a reply. It seems you don't like it. That's too bad.

11. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

The only reason there are multiple threads of this kind is because idiots like you can't leave it alone.

You can't take the fact that your guns and cameras and technology can be defeated by a group of people that can appear in an instant and take over the mind of ANY unwary target, especially a muggle that doesn't even know what he or she is fighting against or that there is someone there to fight against.

Modern warfare is useless against someone that can teleport, become invisible, and make their base unattainable. It would be like fighting a ghost. The ONLY thing a muggle could do is respond to an attack. You can't fight a war against an enemy that you can't attack.

12. Jenkins

Jenkins Forum Bike DLP Supporter

For fucks sake, drop it. This shit has been spoken about so many fucking times already. Read through the large amounts of threads based on this shit. Just fucking drop it you fucktard nubs.

13. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

I may have to disagree, partially, with the mind control thing. A person with a strong will can over come the Imperius. Even if they didn't know they had the curse used against them they still have some part of their old self in them (ie when Crouch/Moody used it on Harry he still was able to talk to himself in his head). So, I think that if you used Imperio on a strong willed muggle and told him to say "Kill your family" he would be saying to himself internally "Why would I do that? I love my family," and throw the curse off.

Unfortunately, not everyone has a strong will. So, you are still sort of right.

14. Jeffrey Strausser

fuck is such a fucking overused word. For fucks sake, find a new word.

People on this site get annoyed way too easily. this a thread to post already stated opinions. If you wana read the good intellectual ones go ahead, but stop being whiny bitches about repeated opinions. The first post didn't state a format for what to put on here so ignore repeated opinions instead of whining about it like a bleeding cunt.

15. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Also, if we ignored all the trolls like you, where would we find our lulz? I corrected your post too, because bad spelling is a sure sign of being a troll.

16. Jeffrey Strausser

Well if bad spelling is a sign of a troll there are a whole lot of trolls on this website. What about the wrong words like there instead of their? and the fucking thing was supposed to be repeated, but maybe you got that. Trolling is so fun though, people get so very worked up

17. Aekiel

High Score:
    A lot of members of this site don't have English as their native language so they may be excused. The others are either established members or learn quickly.

18. Jeffrey Strausser

I like using Cunt as an insult. A lot of people on this site like using variations of the word fuck. I like using Cunt. Cunt is a fun insult that seems to shock people when used in person and it bled to me using it on the internet. I'll use cunt as insult as long as people keep creating new variations of fuck and using them as insults, adjectives, or adverbs.

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    Personally, I prefer more intellectually based insults, but that's because I encounter a lot of idiots in my daily life. Cunt has good shock value but is just too ineloquent to me. Anyways, that last bit was in there because I wanted to use fuck again :p.

20. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Waitwaitwaitwait, hold on.

Did you really say "stupid thunder cunt" ? I bet you thought that was the awesomest insult in the world, and came here looking to piss someone off for the sake of testing it out, didn't you?

Faggot.