1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Which DLP Member(s) Would You Most Like to Meet II

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skeletaure, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Twisted

Twisted Guest

Taure, to see if he talks about magical theory like he does on here :D

2. Sanctimonius

Sanctimonius Guest

nofo, oz, and some others apparently.
    got me a drum set, a couple amps, a few guitars, a bass, and a fridge stocked with beer.

jam at my house?

3. Jenkins

Jenkins Forum Bike DLP Supporter

Hmm. Doubt anyone I'd want to meet would ever have any interest in meeting me.

Zombie for sure. I want peace piping and a cool injun name. Something like Long-Eagle-Who-Treads-Shard-Rocks. Rabbit as well. He's awesome. :awesome

Oz and nofo probably, jamming would be awesome with them, despite being majorly outclassed.

Mindless. He brings the lulz.

Minion, so I can prove to him I'm just a normal guy. Not some cannibalistic, pedophile, rapist, diseased sex addict.

Xiph0, he's one of the 'older-guys' I always thought was pretty decent. We could have a shooting competition as well.

Vash and Inquisition, just to trance the fuck out.

Tragedian, for reasons that are obvious.

JBlaise, because I don't really have a nigger friend yet.

Nuhuh and Nulli both seem pretty awesome as well.

Other than that, nobody really springs to mind. Lyndon, Irene, Taure, Kolskit, Hawthorne, Tinn, Darius and Bio would be pretty interesting. Oh, and Syao too.

I doubt I'd really want to meet anyone in RL anyway, it'd be kinda gay. I would probably track down Tinn if I went to France just to annoy her or Ozzeh in Ireland, so we can firecracker Shovel-chin's house. I'mma go see nofo in Aus though. Nigger best be showing me his Ibanez.

4. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Mid, Nonjon and Taure. I get the feeling I'd want to bitch slap anyone else really fast.

5. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Mordecai - cause he's a crazy Scot too and probably the only one I could meet in real life

All the old timers like Gio, Raven, Middy and Vash

JustBlaise - Generally agree with his posts and shit, seems like he has his head screwed on.

Jbern and Joe - only two authors I seriously follow on FF anymore and would be cool to see what they are like.

6. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

7. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd be interested to see if I would too lol. I don't normally IRL, but then I don't really know anyone IRL who is a HP fan beyond the normal person. Someone mentioning magical cores would probably be enough to set me off. Also, a DLP meet-up would be winsome, but impossible due to geography. We'd have to have several different ones for different nations/continents/hemispheres.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  8. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

hmm too many to count off, I am most likely going to forget someone.

Typa/Hana: Because she gives me her cookies, and she is a pretty funny and chill gal.

Jon: to meet his sister...I mean for his winsome personality, and to meet all his girls he isn't making moves on. Talk about art, share music.

Hawthorne: to tranquilize her and introduce her to sufi thought or something to calm her down, and talk about psychology.

Shezza: To beat him out of his loli obsession, just hanging out, and ribbing on anyone and anything. He has a pretty wicked sense of humor.

Nullify: to enjoy her take on life, she's a ballsy chick and also has a sense of humor that cuts to the quick.

Tinn: so I can take her dancing and force her to speak English...and to meet her sisters. Oddly enough, I'd like to meet her Dad too, I think we'd get along great.

Speaking of dads, like to meet Hawthorne's dad too, to kick back and talk about women.

Syaoran: to spit roast Lyndon with.

Lyndon: to spit roast. And of course see how she keeps her cool all the time to stay the nice girl of dlp. Like her attitude, she's laid back.

Sree: To provoke his misogyny in rl and get him arrested, then refuse to bail him out. Also to blast 2 Pac with in our lowriders with.

Lady Sorrows: I want to ride on my enemies with her, and see her bitch out someone in rl.

Pers: Also to talk about women and just buy him a beer or a lapdance or something for his history with the fairly crazier sex.

Gio: to continue some of our philosophical discussions without polarization of an online forum. Plus I think he'd be a generally interesting guy to chill with.

World: to hunt down Minion with and beat him up for his net stalking.

Vash, just to chill and kick back, for off the wall fucked up conversations.

Sera: to be in awe of his presence in person just not on the net.

Darius: to lord over him my superior age, and look for canadian girls...legal canadian girls.

DGD: because he's my bro.

Middy: cuz he's a straight shooter, and it'd be nice to chill with someone my age.

Silent: she's a very interesting girl, think lots of conversation and music would happen.

IRC Power Puff Girls: so I can make fun of them in rl.

And yeah...there are a bunch of other people that I just can't think of right now but I have been here long enough to want to see how they were in rl. A lot of people from irc because that is just at the forefront of my mind.

9. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

You have no idea how weirded out I am by the fact that I see him every now and then.

It's like the world implodes.

Also, Jon has weird friends. Weird.

Prolly like to meet up with Spacks and go out on the town and shout him doubles to watch him get plastered.

I want to go to the snow in NZ so I'd prolly have to hit Syao up and get him to make me a hangi.

Also all the American just to show them how fucked up their country is and stupid their accents are, Xiph, Sree etc

I would join in on the 'jam' but it seems like too much faggotry.

Also Hawthorne seems ironically similar to Bloodlust upon reading the old thread.

Weirdly, I would still have laugh at instigating a fight between Yarrgh and BMM in RL. I haven't given up on my quest yet.

10. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

@Oz: LAWL, I forgot about Seratin - he was mah bro'mosexual till he went AWOL.

@Darius: I only played fureals in highschool, then it was intramurals up until my Soph year of college. Now I play with this weekend crew that my (hispanic) co-worker putz around with, so it's not that serious anyways. There's a few leagues in DC/VA that are legit, but that'll have to wait till spring anyways.

Despite those setbacks, I'm still too much of a monstah for you.

(BTW, it's funny how all you fags who crack on fanfic stories involving Harry being a band want to jam out. EDIT: Murton said it first. And fuck you - my accent is the shit)

11. Oz

Blaise, Harry isn't cool enough for the guitar. o:

/me gives the dastardly shadow mod a hug "HUUUG MEEEE BRROOOOOOTTTTHHHAAAAA"

[​IMG]

12. Jenkins

Jenkins Forum Bike DLP Supporter

Nuhuh. I'm disappointed.

Here I am, organising plans for my bicycle tattoo and you leave me out of your list.

Yeah, I'd probably only get along well with Zombie and Oz in RL. Maybe Rabbit as well.

13. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

Jamming with a bunch of weirdos whom I met on the internet doesn't seem like an appealing jam to me :p

14. Nuhuh

Yes, yes. Jenks to make sure he gets a rad bicycle tat, and Oz to check if I can put my arms around him.

15. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

...even if you could, why would you want to?:rolleyes:

16. Nuhuh

Might be comfy, like a massive talking hormonal plushie.

17. Oz

I'd talk to you all night, babe. :awesome

EDIT: And I forgot Glernaj (who is awesome to talk to about physics and plot holes and impossibilities in science-fiction), Gizmore (he's Swedish :3 ) and JustBlaise (to see how stereotypically black he is. And he's pretty cool, especially when we're slagging each other off 8D ).

18. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    I'm the beast from the middle except not because I've never even visited there so fuck you.

TEAOS sounds tough I wouldn't want to meet him :{

19. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Wait, Blaise has an accent? He needs to get on TS so I can make fun of his ghetto nigger accent.

Also, Murton, fuck you, it's the Aussies that have the fucked up accent. :p

20. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

I would love to meet Ellisande. But only, you know, if there was 3 inches of bullet proof glass between me and him >_>