1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Wild World by HowdyU - M - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Koalas, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Gravity

Gravity First Year

if you really did do a Naruxanimal would fanfiction net take it off?

2. Apothem

Apothem Third Year

So, you mean like NaruToad?

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Animal Realm. Chick!Pain.... wait what? Your EvilTaxi?

4. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

We have a winner.

Yes, everyone. This is a Naruto/Shima pairing.

5. Dethklok

Dethklok Order Member

The power of Christ compels him not to tell you.
    Question, Howdy.

You've already shown how the Rinnegan responds and reads elemental chakra being formed into a jutsu, but how would it read something like Shikamaru's Shadow Bind, or Ino's mental jutsu, or a time/space jutsu?

I would think that those types of jutsu would fall under the yin/yang manipulations as opposed to the elemental manipulations.

This also goes along with how would Naruto's Rinnegan percieve pure chakra moves, such as the Kaiten, or the Rasengan?

And if possible, can you at least give us, and by us, I mean me, since I'm dying to know, at least the general emotional reactions/dispositions/thoughts of Pain and Jiraiya respectively, when it comes to both their attentions that Naruto posesses the Rinnegan?

6. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

My Rinnegan sees the spiritual component of chakra, which in my mind represents the intent of the ninja.

You'll see a bit of Ino and Shikamaru in chapter 5, so I won't go there now.

As far as Pain and Jiraiya's reactions, I think they'd both be curious but not shocked. After all, Jiraiya has seen this before.

Pain may be cautious as to how to deal with Naruto, but he's never even once mentioned his own doujutsu, so I don't think it really plays into his whole god mantra as much as it could. Pain doesn't seem like he believes in divine mandate or anything of the like. Rather, he simply uses his Rinnegan as a tool to accomplish the change that he and his friends wanted to bring to the world. Rinnegan or no, I still think that Pain would attempt to strip Naruto of the Kyuubi and accomplish his plans.

7. Dethklok

Dethklok Order Member

The power of Christ compels him not to tell you.
    Could Pain in dealing with a Rinnegan!Naruto, have a real problem?

Is Pain's fighting style, namely the Six Paths of Pain, the correct/best use of the doujutsu? The Rikoudou(Am I spelling this right?) Sennin didn't use 6 bodies to fight and he was the original shinobi.

Would Naruto, although there is virtually no information on the Rinnegan, actually use his bloodline limit better than Pain?

Thoughts, Howdy?

And Pain would really feel nothing about this? Naruto would be a relative, perhaps his only relative. I'm not looking for a soft Pain at all, but you wouldn't have the thought at least cross his mind?

Pain and Naruto in this are related through the Rinnegan somewhere along the line. Would something cross Pain's mind about this?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  8. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

I won't comment on the first point, since it would be giving away too much.

As far as relatives go, Nagato will probably be as closely related to Naruto as I am to you.

The Rinnegan is an ultra-rare recessive genetic power that has appeared only once in history before it's seen in Nagato. All evidence points to the Sage of the Six Paths living more than a thousand years in the past (Fukasaku is 800 according to the databook and still knows of the Sage only as a legend). So basically, no. Nagato is set on his plan and has put it in motion. Another Rinnegan user wouldn't have much if any emotional effect on him.

9. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

That just made me a tad queasy.

Combining Mrs. Robinson and Equus with an amphibian twist does not sound appealing to read.

Hopefully you'll make the pairing work.

10. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ... I lol'd.

11. Gravity

Gravity First Year

This thread should be moved to 'Sick and Perverse' Xd

12. Apothem

Apothem Third Year

Last I checked, I wasn't. Where are you getting that idea? Ah... No, I haven't logged into BvS in around a year, though.

13. Chime

Chime Dark Lord

Howdy, just make the pairing Naruto/Herself. Either through some form of henge, or his bloodlimit, give him a second "self" and him fall in love with it. It would be even cooler if he did it at first without realizing he was falling in love with a female clone of himself (it would definitely shock your readers if they too were left guessing who this mysterious oc was).

14. ForsakenOne

ForsakenOne Groundskeeper

Naruto/Herself?! :awesome. DO IT.

15. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I third this motion.

16. Sully

Sully Groundskeeper

There was a Harry Potter fic that did that quite well. :awesome

17. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I hope the Hp fic that did it very well will update soon.

18. se7en

se7en Professor

How did we end up on this topic?

19. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Who cares?

I've seen plenty of Naruto/Herself though, not that original. What about Naruto/Kiba's mom (Tsume?). Actually, I've seen Naruto/Shikamaru's mom too...

The story itself seemd fairly realistic, though, like mentioned above the wave arc was (thankfully) short. I'm wondering about whether or not Naruto can see Kankuro's puppet strings, to be honest. Even if it technically isn't a bloodline, it'd seem kind of weak if Naruto could copy Shikamaru's shadow bind, considering how much chakra he has he could could just hold anyone and then Sakura/Sasuke kills anyone. He could hold people for a lot longer then Shikamaru too. And there's no reason Naruto would ever use Ino's technique, even if he learned it as far as I can see.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  20. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I could see it now.
    Epic battle this is not, but it is the ninja way.

Naruto captures some super uber ninja.
    Some generic chat here.

"So you copied the Shadow-Bind, well done. However I will kill you when I move again you brat." Says some generic uber ninja.

"Who says I'm going to stop using this technique? I'm going to make you die by standing still!" Replies Naruto.

Long pauge here.