1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Undead Harry

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Khortez, Dec 22, 2008.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Please please please! Do not let another magic vs. muggle (or magic vs. tech) debate be spawned from the above post.

@The above post:

Needs a bit more of a plot then that, considering a few easy questions to ask. How did he become a lich (no T) king, why would he create his own army and horde (horde-large group of enemies, hoard-to collect or gather large amounts of something. Usually associated with dragons) and why would he care enough to attack the muggles?

2. Frimp

Frimp Guest

I remember reading a story with harry as a zombie. It was fairly short as the plot didn't really allow for expansion, but basically Voldemort had captured Ron and Hermione and when they were going on about how Harry would get him in the end he revealed a previously killed-and-stuffed Harry Potter. Hermione then enchanted it to kill Voldemort via strangulation. The idea was that zombification was the 'power the dark lord knows not'... it was hilarious.

3. Kthr

Kthr Unspeakable DLP Supporter

Why wouldn't he? Lets say the dursleys really kicked his ass while he was little, that could make him at the very least neutral against the cliched "muggle hunting" that the purebloods enjoy. You could actually try to write a few years with Harry struggling to fight voldemort and losing before he snaps and start creating his own army of flesh-eating-corpses.

After all, who would say no to some undeads?

Still cant think of a actual plot though.

4. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Linkage?

You could have a Jesus!Harry, that would be pretty orig...
    *Looks at DH*

Fuck you Rowling for taking the fun out of blaspheming.

5. jts360

jts360 Second Year

Right my bad on getting lich wrong, and as far as the how he gets turned I was leaving it up to your imagination or whoever might end up writing it out (if anyone does).

Oh and yes please no magic vs muggle discussion here (this thread).

As to why would he attack the muggles, well let us consider why a lich would do that, certainly one that had been badly treated by them while he was still living. The fact he has changed into a lich and is no longer mortal or good for that matter should have some effect so why not "make war on the living".

Why assume that after being turned into a lich, vampire, zombie or whatever he would remain a good guy?

6. Rhapsody Belle

Rhapsody Belle Sixth Year

The Thaumaturger? The thaumaturger? As an editor, I want to find this author and bludgeon them to death with Merriam-Webster's and The Elements of Style, just from the title alone.

As a rabid gamer, I want to sit in my Sanctum and chuck supercharged Primebolts at them until they die a screaming, messy death for even thinking about such a hideous fucking PoS as this fic was.

Tremere must be rolling in his fictional grave.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. Sara Lavonius

Sara Lavonius Banned

LIMITS? Excuse me. I'm one of those girls who like VOLDEMORT!!!! IN HIS SNAKE FORM!!!!! (and then there's Orochimaru too, and few zombies from random zombie movies...)

8. MF DOOM

MF DOOM Second Year

9. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

@Sara Lavonius LotSG is correct, please familiarise yourself with that thread and the rules and norms of the site. In particular our policy on necropostng. Raising Harry from the grave is undoubtedly lame, but raising this thread from its slumber is doubly so. Consider this your first friendly warning.

Thread locked.

Not open for further replies.