1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WoW accounts

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Erotic Adventures of S, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ForsakenOne

ForsakenOne Groundskeeper

Private servers :awesome. Wowscape, has 4 servers i think with 5k+ players on. Lately its been failing though. (Fags taking too long to implement WoTLK). Also, did i mention 10x exp if you play Wowcrack?

Also, WC3 raped. Twas fun.

2. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

Elllisande, you dumb nigger, now I won't know its you when I'm posting to you.

/derailment.

3. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Third Year

Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
    Side: Alliance
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 69
    Name: Gnochi
    Profs: Tailoring/Enchanting

Realm: Thorium Brotherhood
    Side: Alliance
    Race: Night Elf
    Class: Death Knight
    Level: 80
    Name: Verdthandi
    Profs: Mining/JC

Yeah, it's definitely World of Warcrack for me, but I'm getting a bit burned out (so next quarter I might actually do some homework...). I started after Sunwell came out, so I never got to raid on Gnochi, and the Wrath stuff is just a piece of cake. It's not even worth the effort to level Gnochi to 80 right now.

For the most part, I just go around with a small group of friends nailing the older raid content (ie 2-man Molten Core multiple times), and Verd's on a few lists for a backup tank.

4. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Interestinnggg. More information on this would be greatly appreciated. ^^

5. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I started a few months ago, got bored, and then started again a couple weeks ago. I'm now a level 56 Druid in Rivendale. Fuck yes, Oom/Boomkin.

6. ForsakenOne

http://www.scapegaming.com/index.php?act=wow&subact=connectioninfo

Basically you have to get burning crusade 2.4, change your realm list, make an account on their servers, and your good to go. Many other private servers already have WoTLK, but i wouldn't recommend it because its buggy as shit.
    Wowscape (funserver) x50 exp i think
    Wowlegion (Blizzlike) x 1 exp
    Wowcrack (Blizzlike) x10 exp. <---i like this one, its balanced and not that hard to level.

7. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

adwir skykes is my guild wars name, I have not been on in a while :/

8. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

@Skykes my account (which by god i cant remember its details (perhaps i even sold it )) Had rank 10 (Tiger emote xD) and yeah I had a group which we dominated Hall of Heroes with for quite a while. Even had a perfect Crystalline sword :x. I played W/X and Mo/X usually as spike leader on the warr and infuser on the monk (dunno how mechanics are nowadays) but yeah GvG was the biggest part of my GW play and was def the most fun.

9. Skykes

Very nice, rarest item I have is the bison cup, which sucks. Ele is spected for constant sustainable damage using energy management skills. I don't really enjoy playing him tho. Necro is much more fun in team arenas.

10. Iztiak

Wait, so I do have to own Burning Crusade to play?

11. ForsakenOne

Well yea but you can just download it straight off blizzards downloader, the one they provide if you sign up for a trial, but the trial is the full version of the game itself. Search around if you need to d/l it.

12. Skykes

Don't use the blizzard downloader, they only provide 64 kb/s , any extra speed on top of that is peer-to-peer. Remember the game is quit big (my wow folder is 9.5 gb,without wotlk installed) So download it somewhere else and take the extra speed.

If you have a megashare or rapidshare account you can download it a blazing speed.

13. Iztiak

Alright, thanks guys. Out of curiosity, do I have to select the particular expansion for free trial, or is the trial for all games?

And I don't have rapidshare/megashare btw.

14. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Third Year

@Sykes, which necro build do you prefer?

I've worked on a N/W Blood/Sword guy for a while--throw a whole bunch of lifesteals and whatnot around, hit the guy with Victo's...

Good fun =P

15. Skykes

If I want to actually get anywhere in the Team arenas, I go for max degen skill set,(maxing blood and curses). Life transfer as elite, stacking life siphon + rest also, unholy feast for a 3 target hp drain, blood renewal for nice heal when not getting frenzied.

That's a fairly safe build that yields good results all the time, lately I have been experimenting with Necro/mesmer, taking nightmare and arcane thievery from mesmer(thievery is mostly used on monks to mess up their healing, have to get lucky and yank their good stuff tho)

Now and then I mess around with a minion master build (death magic) Aura of the lich as elite, Summon minions and summon bone horror to keep summoning. Only problem is very little survivability, but once I get 10 minions out there's little stopping me, most teams just get so confused and are pricking around targeting minions(have barbs also to greatly increase the damage of minions)

Edit: Oh yea, high chance I will be renewing my wow account later this evening so if anybody wants to cast a scroll of resurrection on me first you will get some in game bonuses.

Also if anybody wants me to use the recuit a friend thing, or use the scroll on them, just send me a PM

Edit2: I play on EU blades edge.

Got a 53 priest, spected shadow.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  16. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

cant ressurect cause im from israel 0.o fucks sake. in other news though i've cleared all content now, just finishing up my gear for ulduar, hopefully bag myself a Plagued Proto-Drake from the Glory of the Raider before Ulduar is out. then im ready to roll. meanwhile im also just getting some pvp gear and starting to arena with some buddies, nothing better to do. you people should hit me up on laughing skull EU ^^

17. Iztiak

Hmm. Are there any better private servers out there besides wowscape?

'cuz I downloaded WoW, and apparently got version 3.0.1. Which isn't supported for some reason. -_- I'd rather not try and find another version of it, but I might have to if there's no servers that are as good or better.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  18. Skykes

Don't play private servers, they all kinda suck.

19. ForsakenOne

http://xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft

Top 100 right there.

20. Iztiak

No way I'd actually pay for WoW. ;)

And thanks forsaken. ^^

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009