1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Prototype

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by The-Hyphenated-One, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Solomon

Solomon Heir

I'm rather partial to random acts of absurd violence in the guise of an old man, a young woman, or someone of striking resemblance to Conan O'Brien. Also body-surfing.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I havent gotten that to work quite yet for some reason, what exactly are you supposed to do?

3. Solomon

Solomon Heir

As far as I know, you just have to jump kick someone and hold the button after it connects.

4. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Hold "X" while sprinting. You'll surf.

5. Midknight

Finished the game today, awesome ending and various reveals as to who Alex is. Maybe in 2 we'll get to see Pariah.

I got around 90% of the Web of Intrigue targets, nearly all the hints and landmarks before I got tired of being harassed by strike forces. The last few military consume events are fucking insane, having to get inside the base, when the base has UAVs and viral detectors everywhere, with only a 2 or 3 minutes to get halfway across the damned map, grab the guy, and get in without an alert. It's insane. I gave up on those. And yet, the hard infected consume events, I can drop the Hive in seconds, rofl.

6. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I found the most difficult military consume events to be the ones where you have to run across the map consuming folks. The hard ones are too far apart.

Also, who was Pariah?
    Was he Elizibeth Greene's son from the flashbacks? If so, I was under the impression that Cross was Pariah.
    I might be wrong, though. The game wasn't exactly clear.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  7. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

It wasn't Cross. Cross was actually consumed by Hunter Supreme and it used his form until the game's end. PARIAH is still out there, and probably the subject of the second game.

8. Midknight

Once I stopped gliding everywhere, and charged the hell out of jump, and learned to jump again the second after landing I turned into a speed demon. Combine that with long range, in air whipfist grab, and it was nasty fast.

9. Ash'Ura

Ash'Ura Totally Sirius

Bought the game a week ago and beat it on easy. It was fun as hell, but one thing that bothered me was the indestructible envirement. I threw a freakin tank at a small store window and all it did was crack the window. The game would have been way cooler if the envirement was destructible and you could go around killing people AND blowing buildings to bit. Still, the game was preety cool.