1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v5.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Sep 14, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Of Monsters and Magic » by Death's Silent Approach reviews Harry is woken by a unusaul dream, even for her! The realities she wakes up to is worse then anything she has ever encountered. AVP/HP crossoverRated: M - English - Horror/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 15 - Updated: 8-22-08 - Published: 8-3-08 - Harry P.

Aliens versus Predator/HP

Cheers Darlin' by Bellatrix Rosier reviews God creates a Perfect angel which the Olympian women can't resist... Bellatrix as AthenaRated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8-7-09 - Bellatrix L.

Bible/HP

Vegeta visits Hogwarts by N.V.S reviews This is part 3 of the 'Snape meets Vegeta' series and the last and final part. Sorry for all the waiting. ejoy.Rated: T - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,185 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10-9-09 - Vegeta & Severus S. - Complete

DBZ/HP

Free Haircut? by Implied Complications reviews Three men. One elevator. What happends when the contraption breaks? Edward Scissorhands x Harry Potter x Sweeney Todd crossover.

2. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

Shouldn't that be Greek Mythology/Bible/HP? Since it does say Olympian women and that Bellatrix is Athena.

3. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

I didn't choose the crossovers for the fics, the author's, I use the term loosely in this instance, did. Makes you wander what the "author" was thinking, ehm? Which is why I placed the crossovers below them. ;).

EDIT: Save in the last one. It's blatantly in the summary.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  4. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sorry for all the waiting.

Rofl, there's actually a fanbase waiting for this shit.

5. Scott

Scott Professor DLP Supporter

2 people... They had 3 but one: [​IMG] Stopped :rolleyes:

6. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I know you want to read it. You really do. Don't hesitate. Go click it:

Harry Potter and the Vagina of Wonders by xXxXkiNkyGaLxXxX reviews
    Harry must find the Vagina of Wonders and pleasure it. Harry/Ron, onesided Snape/Hargrid, Hargrid/Hermione, Harry/Dumbledore Harry/female!Dumbledore Harry's Wand/Harry's shoes. Warnings: Hard yaoi and transexuals
    Complete - Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3-5-10 - Harry P.

7. Kari Black

Kari Black DA Member

I hate to point out the obvious, but how is he gonna find the "Vagina of Wonders" by having sex with men. Who, y'know, don't have vaginas. 'Cause they're...male. Then again, I probably don't wanna know.

8. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Harry Potter And The Elemental's Power » by raul-1331 reviews

Harry is an elemental though he doesn't know it, yet. Follow his years in Hogwarts as he grows and learns. He gets elder wand from Ollivander.Slytherin harry. Read the story to find out more and get engrossed in the thrills and twists the story offers.

Do I have to?

9. gamingguru

gamingguru Fourth Year

The Journey Ahead » by Melolo17 reviews Its not exactly good when you are chased by owls, age 11 , to find out you have to leave to a magic school because you're a witch... But when u get there and this boy makes your life impossible , is even worst. CHAPTER 10 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ! R&R ..pwettyHarry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,982 - Reviews: 15 - Updated: 8-30-06 - Published: 12-9-05 - Lily Evans P. & James P.

10. Shinysavage

Shinysavage Madman With A Box ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I Can Make It Better
    Luna has a problem with cutting, Hermione has an eating disorder...can Snape help both of them? HG/LL later with SS Abuse, Anal, Angst, AU/AR, Bi, Exhib, F/F, H/C, Language, M/F, M/F/F, Minor, SoloF, Toys, Violence
    Author [Silhouette] -:- Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [2] -:- Published [2010-04-03] -:- Updated [2010-04-03 20:21:58] -:- Edited [2010-04-03] -:- Hits [1234] -:- Reviews [2] -:- Average / Total Vote [[SIZE=+1]+[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]+[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]+[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]+[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]+[/SIZE] / 2]

Looking on adultfanfiction may be a little cheap, but when it gives you stuff like this... I don't dare read it.

11. Juggler

Juggler Death Eater DLP Supporter

Actually, doesn't look too bad. No yaoi, at least. But I'm not sure I'll read it before I eat.

Not to say there's anything good about it, of course.

12. Errant

Errant First Year

Ivy's Prodigy by alkkhes
    in gotham along with the rest of family vernon loses deal with wayne enterprises takes out on harry bad with summaries story better reviews wanted dont care whether they are flames or not femharry
    Crossover - Harry Potter & Batman the Animated Series - Fiction Rated: M - English - General - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,649 - Reviews: 25 - Updated: 4-13-10 - Published: 3-11-10 - - Harry P.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  13. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

At first I didn't know what was worse, your formatting or the summary. Then I read part of the story and let me say, my gawd.

So not only abusive, but also Ninja!Vernon?
    /facepalm

Why did I click this?!?!!

14. Roma

Roma Fourth Year

I like the fact that he was able to fit all those weapons in a suitcase. Plus the idea of buying weapons as souvenirs, how does he get them back into England?

I think the author, and I use this term loosely, wanted to show off his !Awesome knowledge of ninja weapons.

15. Trig

Trig Unspeakable

There are people in this world that like slash. Not my cup of tee, but whatever floats their boat. But this is simply wrong on so many levels.
    From the comments I was able to find out that this story contains a fem!Albus...

16. Roma

Roma Fourth Year

Interesting

17. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Actually, I'm pretty sure I have seen that exact same plot, only with far better writing, and more realistic (not by much, though). I think it was abandoned, though I'm not sure. Either way, the author of this story makes no mention of it, despite having almost the same idea.

So yeah, it's not even an original plot, to go with the ninja!Vernon and abuse...

Tracked the fic down (Harry Isley, by Tys1990), apparently I didn't remember it too well, as there was abuse when I thought there wasn't, and it's pretty bad too. Ah well, the plot is still almost exactly the same...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  18. Shinysavage

Shinysavage Madman With A Box ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Overdused? And I can't quite decide if she means that it features cliques, or it's an epic mispelling of cliche...Not good, either way.

19. Goose

Goose First Year DLP Supporter

Summary written by a house-elf, obviously hinting at Moody.

20. Juggler

Juggler Death Eater DLP Supporter

Who the fuck is Blair?

Not open for further replies.