1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Bunny Thread

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Skeletaure, Apr 17, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. ViolentRed

ViolentRed Professor

I was talking about Jesus Christ Senior obviously. Not that silly copycat Jesus Christ Junior of Nazareth.

2. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Hm.

(sigh) No one has ever written a Bunny!Boiler Tonks or Fleur. :(

"Don't worry, Ginevra," Tonks said brightly, even as Ginny continued to try and scream and curse through the tightly packed, moth-eaten rag. "Even though my Harry will soon be all sad and alone, I'll be there to comfort him and lift his spirits in his hour of need. After all, who would suspect me - bright, cheerful, innocent Tonks - of being the cause of your...disappearance?"

She paused for a moment as the sound of footsteps became audible above them, and Ginny's eyes hopefully glanced towards the antiquated cellar's trap door.

Her hopes were cruelly dashed, however, as the heavy footsteps above soon traversed away.

"Of course," Tonks muttered thoughtfully, abruptly becoming distant and lost to the world, "that'll probably mean that I'll have to make Hermione disappear some time in the near future, too. And maybe the Lovegood girl..."

Ginny's already blood-shot eyes widened even further in fear for both of her friends' lives.

"Maybe a portkey or apparition accident," Tonks mused, before she abruptly shook herself back into the present.

Shrugging casually in response to that train of thought, she gave the blade one last gentle wipe over with the ceremonial oil, and then turned back to look at Ginny. There was a twisted grin of anticipation upon her normally angelic face, and with emerald green eyes that fanatically gleamed within the gentle and flickering candle light, she carefully raised the blade over her bound captive's racing heart.

"Don't worry, dear, this won't hurt - much. We'll be sure to name one of our children after you...well, maybe as a middle-name, or something."

And with that being said, Tonks' knife struck and bit deep.

3. T3t

T3t Purple Beast of DLP ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Do it. DO IT!

4. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Not open for further replies.