1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Halo: SECOND TRILOGY

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by TheWiseTomato, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

I love Halo-except when I'm playing it on Legendary. It isn't the best in the world as some people have said but it's damn good fun, especially on a multi-player level. No other game can get as random.

Some of the points against it are valid but meh, it's good fucking fun, with multiplayer features that should be a must for every fps.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

You know why this isn't true in the least? Because of Bros.

[​IMG]

3. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I may have to devour your soul should ever we meet.

I've heard that 343 Industries is staffed with a lot of ex-bungie employees, so at least the new games won't be in the hands of complete newcomers. That said, Marty O'Donnel or bust. I'd also be perfectly happy with John Williams, but I know that's a tad unlikely...

Guess we'll have to wait for the release to get a solid idea on what the trilogy will be like.

Still, even if it is completely average I'd still shell out for the expensive as hell collector's edition...

4. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

So far as I know of, O'Conner's the only one of any value who transferred over. Franchise Director, if I remember right.

Also O'Donnel is still at Bungie and running Total Audio. Highly unlikely they're involve him since 343i was created specifically for in-house Halo dev. TA being out-of-house... Not like Microsoft.