1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived by The Santi - M

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by ulkser, Sep 11, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Torak

Torak Death Eater

She is sick and soon Harry will leave her for Kira. This is fact

2. Rakkety Tam

Rakkety Tam High Inquisitor

He's a teenage boy so I'm pretty sure I can make an accurate guess of what his reaction will be.

"Harry, I'm unable to have kids due to that curse that hit me even though it was meant for you. We were able to restore most of the organs, but I will be unable to have children."

What Harry actually hears:
    "Blah blah blah You don't have to wear a condom. blah blah blah"

3. Hello

Hello Professor

^This post is made of win.

Has anyone brought up the idea that it might not be her not being able to have children that could ruin her value, but rather that she can't have sex at all? As in there is some kind of permanent damage to her vagina that leaves her unable to have sex. That would pretty much ruin most teenage relationships.

4. Catman

Catman DA Member

Don't even joke about that.

5. Dark_Phoenix

Dark_Phoenix Squib

I have to say that after reading the last chapter i never really expected, (although it was obvious in hindsight) that Harry would be the participant in the Tri-wizard tournament. IMHO he shouldn't be, but it seems to work so much better for the story after reading that whole 'i am in it to win' speech he gave his professor. That's actually what convinced me otherwise.
    He has to take Krum's place though, or else it just seems laughingly stupid if Harry becomes a fifth champion. Of course it will be interesting to see the reactions of his family to his announcement of being the champion, and the effect it will have upon them as well.

6. 4arms

4arms Second Year

There is a possibilty that Voldemort might sway Harry to his side in exchange of finding a cure for Calypso's Problem.....or not

7. Expelliarmus

Expelliarmus Third Year

Don't even joke about that. Furthermore, it seems impossible that happens, because the story is rated M. That rating could be due to scenes of extreme violence, but I doubt that The Santi doesn't relate the physical approach between Harry and Calypso in the following years in Durmstrang (Any of us doubt they expect to be together out of Durmstrang, taking the example of Viktor and Kira).

Maybe, but that could only happen when Harry has already been too much of his family distanced from other causes (Calypso, the Dark Arts, the Triwizard Tournament, final parental choice that they prefer Nathan rather than Harry, etcetera).

However, I would like to see if in the Triwizard Tournament, Dumbledore placed a line of age on the goblet of fire for their students or eliminate the ban (It would be very unfair to all the Durmstrang Institute skips the age ban and both Hogwarts Beauxbatons respected its). Because if he removes it, The Santi could surprise us with the legitimate champion of Hogwarts. Perhaps one of the Weasley twins.

I would also like to see how Harry would avenge Burke. Maybe that way Harry begins to become a dark wizard, tortured to lead him to madness.

8. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

Meh, do like gay people and go for the butt. Maybe Harry will discover an ass fetish or something.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Or course instead of him looking for a cure you go for the ass fetish Hash lol

10. Rym

Rym Auror

He will then take Voldemort's offer of joining him in return for Calypso's safety, turn crazy and choke her with wandless magic, have an awesome wand battle with Dumbledore over a pit of lava, and get his legs chopped off and burnt to the brink of death.

;)

11. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

Magic isn't always a fix for everything, Luckylee. Sometimes, you just have to get down and dirty.

12. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Vagina Dentata.

/LOL YEAH I WENT THERE

13. CosmosGravitation

CosmosGravitation Professor

Very unlikely, since Calypso thinks Harry eventually won't care about the problem. I'm sure Calypso would realize no sex is a deal breaker.

14. Nargles

Nargles Seventh Year

@Blaise: You know, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Now, on to less important issues...

I've been wondering who has the Marauder's Map; because James, Sirius, and Remus are all alive and I keep thinking that perhaps, they went back to Hogwarts to get the map back from Filch. Even if they didn't and the Weasley twins do have the map, wouldn't they know who the Marauders are and give Nathan the map?

15. CleanRag

CleanRag Professor

You sick fucker, that shit belongs in the S&P section at the very least.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  16. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

Sounds like Harry's been practicing his enchanting again...

17. syed

syed Supermod

HArry would never join voldemort for the simple reason he is an evil madman that cant be trusted. Grindleward was a dark lord but he had a plan for wizards to rule the world, magic to be unlimited. tom want to be immortal king, basing that power on so called purity of blood. HArry may use dark arts, but he would never see the reason to random terorise innocent people. ALso i never see him the type of person to brand themselves. he may have family issues at some point, but that a whole lotta difference in teaming up with someone that would see the whole family wiped out. At most i see him trying to aquire his magical knowledge some how, but never kneel to him.
    I can totally see harry delving into the dark arts trying to save and heal calypso, the thing is he is an enchanter, not really a potion guy. If he delves into the dark arts, then would he not find grindlewards stuff first, so eventually learn of the hollows.

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Grindelwald's goals were only vaguely stated in canon. Also why do you refer to him as Voldemort then change it to Tom? Oh and almost forgot use proper grammar or someone will flame you.

19. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

His main aims were clearly stated, both in canon and in this story. In canon, all throughout DH, and in this, the Dumbledore segment of the 'Responses' chapter.

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    The two made plans to find the Deathly Hallows and create a world in which muggles would be subservient to wizards and witches. His main goal was stated but his methods and the such weren't. I misspoke

Not open for further replies.