1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived by The Santi - M

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by ulkser, Sep 11, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

That still doesn't explain how Calypso is going to make it to England by herself or who she would stay with when she arrives. This isn't just about the final itself, it's about planning a trip to a foreign country as a 14-year-old traveling by herself.

Not going to happen.

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

We did read the same last chapter, where Calypso went to France by herself and told Harry they would see each other at the final?

3. Dark Raku

Dark Raku Second Year

Didn't you know? Drama for the sake of drama is awesome.

Also, Portkeys are very useful.

4. Pirazy

Pirazy Groundskeeper

Considering how the Potter's broke the news about Nathan's latest adventure to Harry they seem to enjoy drama too.

Sirius is noticeably on edge and appears distraught prior to their leaving and in turn makes Harry nervous as hell, and then after he's had his hangover remedy he sits down with all the adults who all seem to be in a similar state to Sirius. Instead of telling Harry that Nathan is all right they tell him that he was out flying with Ron and that Peter was there before descending into unpleasant silence, letting Harry's imagination fill out the details of his brothers horrible death before they reveal that Nathan's all right because Peter's a nutcase who haven't managed to steal a wand yet and still went to Hogwarts.

u mad harry? :awesome

5. Torak

Torak Death Eater

^^^^^

I lol'd

6. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

If Calypso goes to the cup by herself, she'll end up in a box alone with Kira. Can those two really play nice when left alone together for that long? Seems to me that she's more likely to join the Malfoy family, or go find Harry. Probably the latter, since she didn't seem to be a big fan of the Malfoys.

7. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

She's related to the Malfoy's - Draco is her cousin iirc - so chances are that she'd be in the Top Box with them, the Weasley's, and probably the Potter's too.

8. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

It seems like there's private boxes, or at least that was the impression I got, so why would they all be in one?

9. Feoffic

Free tickets perhaps? In GoF, the Malfoy's got in because of a large donation to St. Mungo's, and the Weasley's got them because Arthur helped out Ludo Bagman's brother. Chances are the Potter's would get them because they're the Potter's.

10. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

The Potters have already bought their own tickets, if I'm not mistaken.

11. Feoffic

Right now, we only know that the Potter's have tickets, but not how they got them.

12. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

Good point. All that is said regarding them is the below quote.

I personally think the wording suggests that they bought the tickets, but I suppose they could have been given them. I expect a lot of people in the Magical Games and Sports department feel that they owe the Potters. Or I suppose that the tickets could come from somebody higher up, perhaps the Minister himself.

13. Vincent

Vincent Death Eater

Harry should have a very easy time with his exams this year. The elemental thing may get him a M for Charms, Transfiguration, and Dark Arts. However I guess the other students will be stepping their game up as well.

I wanna see Harry break his record. Actually I want to see him set an unbeatable record by the end of his 5th year by getting the M in all his classes just to autopwn all future generations.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  14. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    Future generations are already sufficiently owned and Harry has little more to prove in this regard. He broke a 97-year old record considered by most to be untouchable and nobody wants to read about Harry and the Heroic Gardening (Herbology).

Academic records are nice and all and they establish Harry's cleverness credentials, but they don't matter that much in and of themselves. Were it not Grindelwald whom Harry beat, it wouldn't have been remotely newsworthy.

15. Celestin

Celestin Dimensional Trunk

This. What I hope to see in the future (5th, maybe 6th year) is something big in terms of Harry's magical understanding. Something that only a few risked to do and even less succeeded. Something like Horcrux created by Tom when he was that old, but maybe less dark.

16. Rakkety Tam

Rakkety Tam High Inquisitor

I'd like to see him remove those symbols on the walls of Durmstrang. The ones that drove three professors to commit suicide.

Also, will he be required to submit projects or take final exams this year if he is in the tournament? It was an automatic pass at Hogwarts in canon iirc.

17. syed

syed Supermod

I wonder if Grindleward left a will saying if some one ever broke his academic record, or scored M on all his subject, then he will be his heir of his research, or he possibly hid his books in his private rooms.

Is it me, or would Harry just make the best Dark Arts Professor in ENgland. I wonder if Tom placed the curse to last uptil DArk Arts or himself returned to the school. THe curse was only ever on the DADA.

If an elemental is used in a ritual, how would it be used in a battle? I wonder if it could be temporary contained, to be used at a specific time. I wonder if there are other types of elementals, there are spells to affect the weather. COuld possibly make a more stable form, a way to make an elemental from that water curse and fiend fire.

IN third year there was this very expensive astronomy Magical object that showed the milky way, i wonder if harry could magiclly make an indoor planitarium for day or night, with the ability to alter the view according to the wanted view point and date and time. WHen at Hogwarts, could possibly build the school one for day classes.

WHen he learns the inferi curse, could he find a way to undo it or set them against their master. ALl theoreticly of course.

When in ENgland, would he force Nathan to show the chamber of secret to explore it some.

WHen in the second event, using the WAter curse and bubble head charm, submerse himself in water, and use it to pull him to the bottom of the lake.

18. Boo

Boo Auror

When I think of an elemental I think of Hellboy 2
    [​IMG]

19. CrackedMind

CrackedMind Minister of Magic

Syed, I know you have ideas on what you think will happen or what should happen. You have a right to these opinions, but maybe you shouldn't post them here, as many have called you out on some of the absurb postings you have had. Think before you say something, as it'll save you from alot of grief from DLP members.

20. gullibleoats

gullibleoats Seventh Year

That Aqua eructo spell, does it only grant control over the water it produces from the wand or water that's already in existence too?

Not open for further replies.