1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

This is surprisingly creepy and tense. Vote Player: Vira.

She went out of her way to suspect me and jumped on a small joke to accuse me again.

The game is over, my dear.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Kang, the problem is that you're joking around when there is a very bad situation present. People are dying and you don't seem to care.

This is serious. :/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  3. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

[​IMG]
    begs to differ

4. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Vote Player: Vira

5. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Vote Player: Ashaya

6. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Know what won't be suspicious? When you wake up to me stabbing you in the eye.

With my dick.

7. Anarchy

I'm just point out the obvious fact that with Scrittore dead and Ashaya next to go, we may be digging our own grave.

Of course, its easy to point out that Scrittore and Ashaya both voted the same person (Berkeley), you, Havoc, and Berkeley are obviously gunning for the same person (And still, as far as I can tell, Ashaya's done nothing legitimately suspicious other than being the first person to post in this thread). It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if there's one thing for certain, bandwagoning is a good sign of death eaterism. It just looks like big bad dark lord picked someone to kill, with an easy cover up, and his minions quickly follow with equally flimsy stories.

You've posted nothing but "Vote Player: Ashaya" with no reasoning. I've pointed out several reasons for why I voted who I did. While you don't have to explain why you voted the way you did, it looks very suspicious to everyone. It's enough to make me think you're a death eater, simply following the others.

So far Death Eater = Xipho
    Death Eater = Berkeley Hunt
    Death Eater = Havoc

The only other possible combination from what I see so far is Rehio and Vira. Everyone else is pretty much lurking. The possibility is there that none of them are death eaters, and the lurker's have set us up to kill each other. And if so, they're doing a very good job.

8. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I'm of the opinion that Scrittore was murdered because he voted for Berkeley. This leads me to believe that Berkeley is a Death Eater.

I also think that Havoc is one, and possibly Xiph0, though he may just be voting for me for no good reason. :S

I don't think that Vira is a Death Eater, so I'm going to go with

Vote Player: The Berkeley Hunt.

I can always change it later, after all, depending on what the rest of you do or say that may be suspicious.

9. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

I'm being demonized here. I made a small joke/judgement call and decided to put my faith in Havoc over Ashaya. Right now I think the Death Eaters are setting me up to take a fall, specifically to draw the most wizards into voting for one of their own. Even though none of you may believe it, I am not a Death Eater. And I'm not afraid to prove it.

I think we should get an Auror in here. Pointless suspicion is getting the real wizards here nowhere. If you think I am possibly a Dark Lord, investigate Ashaya. If not, me. I have nothing to hide, and I don't want to see more innocent wizards dead. Also, I don't want to die.

And since I don't want to die, I'm going to

Vote Player: Ashaya.

Be suspicious, be paranoid, but don't fall for this trap people.

10. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Know what I find way more suspicious than the players who're being quiet? The ones writing huge tl;dr's to try and deflect attention. If Ashaya's not it, I'm voting for you next.

[Also not suspicious: my dick, stabbing you in the eye to awaken you]

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Both of you are smart enough to not kill the guy who was trying to have you kissed.

If Berkley was a Death Eater he would not kill someone who was voting for him. He would kill someone who was voting for you so he could divert attention and vice versa.

So, once again, people of Hogsmeade, I ask you to help me to bring this Dark Lady down before her rise. She survived yesterday, kill her now or one of us will die tonight.

She is. But if somehow she is not, people are gonna axe me next. :|

12. Tenages

Tenages Order Member DLP Supporter

I still maintain Berkely is full of evil. But then Xiph is from San Francisco, a den of Death Eaters if ever there was one. And Asaya is a wimminz. Decisions decisions.

For now Imma stick with Vote Player: The Berkely Hunt After all I don't want anyone saying I voted for him before I voted against him.

13. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

Trust me, for my part I won't say anything bad at all for not voting for me.

Also, seriously, Aurors. Get those fuckers in here.

14. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Vote Player: Ashaya

15. Anarchy

Still, I have to echo Rehio. I don't see any good reason to vote Ashaya, and saying 'she posted first' in the thread isn't a very good reason to get her kill. If Berkeley is somehow right though, he's going to look like a genius.

This is all a number game. There was potentially nine people voting for Ashaya last time, and there were 7 voting for Berkeley. On of those seven got killed last time, now there's only 6? None of it is really making much sense to be, But Scrittore dying, being a wizard, and voting Berkeley are about the only concretes fact we have.

@Xiph0: It's not that Im posting a lot, it's that everyone else is posting very little. Too many are lurking behind people who dare speak out and have an opinion. We'll all get killed first for having any opinion and the people lurking will still be alive, laughing at how easy this game was. And I think my posts aren't deflecting any attention, instead its pulling peoples attention to look at the actual evidence in front of us.

Vote Player: The Berkeley Hunt

16. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Vote Player: Vira

17. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

18. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I agree on Havoc.

Vote Player: Havoc

19. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

[​IMG]
    Day 2 will conclude in 1 hour and 15 minutes.

As this is the second time I've had to urge Space Ghost to participate in this thread with little success, I will need one individual to PM me to take over for him. Said person must not be already participating (or has participated, sorry Scrittore).

Edit: Spot filled.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  20. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    We need to break this tie.

If we tie for a second time, we're just going to have another death with absolutely no progress being made. It's like I'm really watching the debt ceiling debate.