1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    But how are we supposed to do that? There's not enough people who haven't voted left to get a suspect up to eight votes. The only way to break this tie is to make people change their votes, and I don't think anyone wants to do that.

2. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Welp, we're pretty fucked then. There's a high chance every Death Eater is voting in a way the locks everything up in order for them to get more deaths going.

3. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Day 2 has concluded.

[​IMG]

A second day behind; a second night ahead.

The beginning of the second day was met with the same arguments—that The Berkeley Hunt and Ashaya were Death Eaters. There was little variation on the arguments and neither group yielded to the other in an effort to understand their concerns. None who cast a vote budged one way or the other and a general feeling of hopelessness began to settle in as the sun began to inch towards the horizon. A final contingent emerged, pinning Vira for the crime of Scrittore’s death, but it too gained little traction.

It was with frustration that we called it a night once more and moved towards our homes with an ever increasing sense of dread. Would there be another this evening?

I cast my usual locking charms on the door and moved towards the living room to look out the window. Very few people turned their lights off this evening.

We could not reach consensus. We will proceed to night without anyone receiving the Dementor’s Kiss.

Night 2 has started.

Consult your PMs from the previous evening. PM your night actions to me if you have them.

Posting is now prohibited in this thread until 10:00PM EST on 3 August 2011.

Note: Aekiel has replaced Space Ghost.

[​IMG]

4. BioPlague

Night 2 has concluded.

[​IMG]

Sleep eluded me that evening. I slipped in and out of consciousness, thoughts of Scrittore's glazed over eyes haunting the deepest recesses of my dreams-turned-nightmares. I was in a zombie-like state of weariness when the first scream sounded in the early dawn. I bolted upright and ran outside, my hands fumbling for my wand.

It was near the forest-line that we found the next victim. His body split open, his entrails dangling out for all to see and a wide smile cut into his face. Someone with authority on such things mentioned that it was very likely that the desecration of his body happened post-mortem.

Comforting.

One of us did not survive the night. A masked individual broke into Xiph0's home and used the Killing Curse on him. Xiph0 was a Wizard.

Day 3 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 10:00PM EST on 4 August 2011.

Only the following (15) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Aekiel, Ashaya, Dark Minion, DarkDeoxys, Havoc, Kang, Lion, Lord Anarchy, Lutris, Merrill II (Game Host), Rehio, Riley Poole, Tenages, The Berkeley Hunt and Vira.

[​IMG]

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm thinking this is a stunt to put the blame on Ashaya. Xiph0 was one of the loudest in blaming her and as such it would make sense to pin the blame on her for his death. Of course this could be an example of reverse psychology in action, and from the evidence of the last couple of days we can safely say that the Death Eaters are not unintelligent.

Still, I would voice the theory that those who are not voting for either of the two main candidates may be Death Eaters. It would seem to me that not wishing to throw one's lot in with the two main groups would lessen the likelihood of them becoming suspects in the wake of either of Ashaya and The Berkeley Hunt's Kiss.

6. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I agree. Going after the loudest person against you would be stupid if you were the Death Eater. I think it's Berkeley Hunt.

7. Rehio

High Score:
    See, and I was thinking that the Death Eaters were voting with one of the main candidates in an effort to guarantee that it would be a locked vote with no results.

8. Vira

High Score:
    I agree, Aekiel. We're getting nowhere with the voting process, but now that our number is uneven, we should be able to finally vote someone out. Though, I think that we should all choose between Ashaya and The Berkeley Hunt for today, and the next voting day we can vote for the other. It's Day Three and we've made no progress so far.

Let's try to change that.

9. BioPlague

Note: Player number is not uneven. Player number is 14. That list includes myself so I can post in this thread. To have someone receive the Dementor's Kiss, 8 votes are required.

10. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

You seem to be very eager to vote those two out Vira. Very eager indeed.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

11. Vira

High Score:
    I'm just eager to make progress, Kang. If we don't do something soon, the Death Eaters will pick all of us off.

12. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vira has a point, though I am suspicious of her in the first place, though Kang is one of the aforementioned neutral voters.

13. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Seriously, people?

Aekiel, this is exactly what I accused her of doing earlier.

Although I do not understand the Game Plan here, I know it is Ashaya's doing.

Vote Player: Ashaya

14. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I feel like the scapegoat. :(

The worst part is, I don't even know who I'm the scapegoat for. I've reread this thread so many times, and I still have no idea who the Death Eaters are. I think that it is Berkeley, but his recent posts have kind of convinced me otherwise. Still, he could be tricky. :S

I think I'll hold off on voting till I see how the rest of you react...we need to lynch somebody before the Death Eaters kill us all. So....C'MON MAJORITY.

15. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

Ok, so I was visited last night. I keep trying to remember...but its like theres nothing there. Something happened to me during the night.

I'm thoroughly freaked out. Did one of those Death Eater fucks obliviate me? Was I controlled? All I know is, the Death Eaters are winning.

However...I suggested yesterday that Aurors investigate me. If you guys did do that, then please let the people know that I'm not a Death Eater. And also, having gaps in your memory is shit. Don't hate - don't obliviate.

Ashaya, I feel much the same. We've both been used as puppets. We need to turn our votes toward the real culprits. I'm willing to vote away from the blocs if other people are.

As for potential Death Eaters, my best guess is Vira. Encouraging us to vote in blocs, not even examining the situation, trying to make us suspect each other. I'm going to hold off on voting right now, to see what you guys think, but for the moment, my vote lies with Vira.

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am wondering why no one is pointing towards me but regardless, I was visited the night before yesterday (wasn't sure if I should talk about it) and I think that that was an Auror. I am curious as to why he did not say anything in this thread?

Also, Berk is now definitely not a Death Eater in my book.

17. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

So.... Scrittore voted for Berkeley, he was killed. Xiph0 voted for Ashaya, he was killed. Looks like we're back at square one, and still at a loss at who the real culprits are. There were 4 people who didn't vote against those two, but I don't really know what to think right now. Aekiel does have a pretty good theory though, but it doesn't really get us any closer to who the Death Eaters are.

18. Rehio

High Score:
    You're damn suspicious to me, Berkelely, and my first thought is that you're trying to draw out the aurors in order to make them easy targets for the Death Eaters.

I don't even know anymore, Merlin. Fuckin' Death Eaters.

19. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I suggest we put the focus on Vira for now. Just to finally finish someone off.

20. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

Didn't even realize the danger of exposing Aurors. And DarkDeoxys, I'm sorry but I can't be sure if you were actually visited or are just lying in order to gain my trust. Seeing as we can't verify wizards accurately, Aurors are going to have to just throw votes a different way and hope the thread follows them.

And though 'just to finish someone off' isn't the most valid reason to kill someone, I agree that we need to be decisive and cohesive. In an effort to begin the process, lets

Vote Player: Vira

I guess I can always rescind it later if I think I was wrong, but I'm fairly confident about this one.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011